Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: News24 14,385

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking. Full Story
sickofit

Blooming Prairie, MN

#3229 Jan 13, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Any god who needs to use the myth (lie) of evolution to gain his means is not any god at all.
As you know very little of the true God YHVH God of Israel your attempts to cures go unnoticed.
So you have proof that your myth god is real??????? OH AND DONT USE THE BUYBULL SAYS SO....the buybull has been proven many many many many times to be full of lies and half truths.....SO THAT IS NO PROOF..
Faithed

Germany

#3230 Jan 13, 2013
i will always have faith in something

“Israel for Ever and Ever”

Since: Nov 08

Right Here with my feet up

#3231 Jan 13, 2013
Faithed wrote:
Everyone has faith in something. It just depends where you chose to put it.

#3232 Jan 13, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have proof that your myth god is real??????? OH AND DONT USE THE BUYBULL SAYS SO....the buybull has been proven many many many many times to be full of lies and half truths.....SO THAT IS NO PROOF..
I see you have an issue with basic spelling let me help you it is B.....I.....B.....L.....E, and not buybull

Even though this topic has been well covered over and over agin, here we go again what is you evidence against the Bible.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#3233 Jan 13, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Before I can answer that do you believe that a god could exist and there could be evidence for such a being?
Yes to the existence of a god or gods

Although I don't believe in any of the various gods that people believe in; I'm big enough to accept that I may be wrong and perhaps there is something there after all.

Yet, if there is some sort of spiritual level to our existence, I can't accept that accessing it is dependent on accepting unprovable statements like: Mohammed went to heaven and back on a flying horse, Jesus was born from a virgin, or Shiva is the destroyer force, etc, etc.

Evidence? Well, I guess it would have to be something spectacular that you don't take on faith.

Nottingham, UK

#3234 Jan 13, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has faith in something. It just depends where you chose to put it.
I have faith that the structural engineers who designed the bridge I go over everyday, got their load-bearing calculations right.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#3235 Jan 13, 2013
Faithed wrote:
Why?
sickofit

Blooming Prairie, MN

#3236 Jan 13, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you have an issue with basic spelling let me help you it is B.....I.....B.....L.....E, and not buybull
Even though this topic has been well covered over and over agin, here we go again what is you evidence against the Bible.
just spelling it like it is for what it is...A HUGE CONJOB BUYBULL FULL OF CRAP AND LIES...

Now please prove your nazi fascist hate filled god is real.....THANKS HITLER...

My evidence is that no one other then the morons who wrote the buybull ever seen any god magic.....COME ON HOW ABOUT SOME PROOF FROM LAST 2000 YEARS.......Is your god so weak he could only do god magic way back then and never again?>???
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#3237 Jan 13, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I have faith that the structural engineers who designed the bridge I go over everyday, got their load-bearing calculations right.
https://www.google.co.uk/search...

#3238 Jan 13, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
My point exactly, can you imagine just how rotten life would be if you had no faith in anything.

#3239 Jan 13, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
just spelling it like it is for what it is...
Now please prove your nazi fascist hate filled god is real.....THANKS HITLER...
My evidence is that no one other then the morons who wrote the buybull ever seen any god magic.....COME ON HOW ABOUT SOME PROOF FROM LAST 2000 YEARS.......Is your god so weak he could only do god magic way back then and never again?>???
You are such an angry person what made you that way. Perhaps there are people who can help calm you down.
Here is some information about YHVH God of Israel that you seem to be a bit mixed up with.
1) YHVH God of Israel is not a “nazi fascist hate filled god”
2) YHVH God of Israel does not do “magic”
3) YHVH God of Israel is not weak
4) YHVH God of Israel does miraculous works everyday. one in particular in one word ISRAEL>

#3240 Jan 13, 2013
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>Why?
Simply because everyone will always have faith in something.

Nottingham, UK

#3241 Jan 13, 2013
EdSed wrote:
lol

Obviously designed by Christians.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#3242 Jan 13, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply because everyone will always have faith in something.
Why? Force of habit? I don't.

#3243 Jan 13, 2013
EdSed wrote:
I think I'll might give those a skip.:)

#3244 Jan 13, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Obviously designed by Christians.
Now why did you have to go and post that, it was going so well.

#3245 Jan 13, 2013
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>Why? Force of habit? I don't.
Do you ever take public transport with out faith in the driver or fly on a plane with out faith in the pilot or the ground maintenance crew. Faith comes in many guises.
sickofit

Blooming Prairie, MN

#3246 Jan 13, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an angry person what made you that way. Perhaps there are people who can help calm you down.
Here is some information about YHVH God of Israel that you seem to be a bit mixed up with.
1) YHVH God of Israel is not a “nazi fascist hate filled god”
2) YHVH God of Israel does not do “magic”
3) YHVH God of Israel is not weak
4) YHVH God of Israel does miraculous works everyday. one in particular in one word ISRAEL>
Your god is all about hate and bigotry....IF NOT THEN WHY IS HIS FOLLOWERS SO FILLED WITH HATE AND BIGOTRY???

So god has no power?????????

If he is not weak why not show himself????????

Please post link or give proof to all these miraculs you speak of....

Oh and I wish we never would have create the nation state of Israhell after WW2....WHAT A WASTE OF 20 TRILLION OVER LAST 40 YEARS AND WHAT A WASTE OF THOUSANDS OF USA SERVICE MENS LIVES DEFENDING THAT CRAP NATION....

We should cut Israel off because without USA money and support Israel would collapse within a year..
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#3247 Jan 13, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes to the existence of a god or gods
Although I don't believe in any of the various gods that people believe in; I'm big enough to accept that I may be wrong and perhaps there is something there after all.
Yet, if there is some sort of spiritual level to our existence, I can't accept that accessing it is dependent on accepting unprovable statements like: Mohammed went to heaven and back on a flying horse, Jesus was born from a virgin, or Shiva is the destroyer force, etc, etc.
Evidence? Well, I guess it would have to be something spectacular that you don't take on faith.
Ok. So if its possible for a being like God to exist, what kind of evidence should we look for if there is any? Must it be spectacular? We would also have to know what qualifies as spectacular. I would think it would be something out of the ordinary. Something we don't see everyday. Agreed?

#3248 Jan 13, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god is all about hate and bigotry....IF NOT THEN WHY IS HIS FOLLOWERS SO FILLED WITH HATE AND BIGOTRY???
So god has no power?????????
If he is not weak why not show himself????????
Please post link or give proof to all these miraculs you speak of....
Oh and I wish we never would have create the nation state of Israhell after WW2....WHAT A WASTE OF 20 TRILLION OVER LAST 40 YEARS AND WHAT A WASTE OF THOUSANDS OF USA SERVICE MENS LIVES DEFENDING THAT CRAP NATION....
We should cut Israel off because without USA money and support Israel would collapse within a year..
YHVH does not need to “Show Himself” to prove anything to anyone, if that is how weak you are then that would be your problem not mine. Ever heard of the 6 day war. Israel would survive even if the entire world went against her you see YHVH God of Israel will fight for His land and His people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 32 min oneear69 22,287
Becoming a parent changed everything. 39 min Givemeliberty 16
The problem of evil and hate (Oct '13) 52 min Patrick 332
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... 58 min Patrick 14
Atheist Babies 1 hr Patrick 39
How much faith it takes to believe in Evolution. 1 hr Patrick 194
An atheist returns to Christ (Jan '09) 1 hr Patrick 4,107
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Aura Mytha 227,688
•••

Atheism People Search