Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: News24 14,477

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking. Full Story
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#3125 Jan 12, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
He is, He does, He is not
HUH.....so why if he is so great doenst he take care of his children????

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#3126 Jan 12, 2013
just me wrote:
Atheist mark 666 It has already been written. We're just waiting for the time to arrive.
Atheist are those with no theism, that includes all newborns and toddlers. Everyone who has never heard of or never accepted theism is an atheist. The anti-Christ is a whole nother animal. The anti-Christ believes in both Christ and your god. The atheist doesn't.

“Israel for Ever and Ever”

Since: Nov 08

Right Here with my feet up

#3127 Jan 12, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>The Egyptians have no history of a Moses, insects are partially defined by the fact that they have six legs (history bears this out, think insects in amber) and if prayer worked, as the bible says it does, there would have never been a sick, nor poor Christain.
Perhaps you need a bit more egyptology, the Bible does not mention 4 legged insects and if there were at that time they may simply be extinct. and not caught in amber Yes prayer does work as the Bible says, just not the way man wants it to work.

Why do you try to argue against facts and not answer the challenge I put to all you evolutionists

#3128 Jan 12, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
HUH.....so why if he is so great doenst he take care of his children????
Well actually He does perhaps the children you are talking about are not His. How are you defining His children.

#3129 Jan 12, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> So 70k people deserve to die because of David's actions
It would appear that way.

#3130 Jan 12, 2013
None of you so called smart myth (lie) of evolution followers game to take up my challenge.

Earth,TX

#3131 Jan 12, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you need a bit more egyptology, the Bible does not mention 4 legged insects and if there were at that time they may simply be extinct. and not caught in amber Yes prayer does work as the Bible says, just not the way man wants it to work.
Why do you try to argue against facts and not answer the challenge I put to all you evolutionists
Ask an Egyptian historian, there is no Moses, who ever led an Exodus from their lands. Insects need more than a few thousand years to evolve that much. The amber has preserved these specimens, so that we might know that even 6000 years ago, all insects had six legs.

I get that you will not be able to grasp this concept, but when asking evolution questions, you might be better served to ask an evolutionist.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#3132 Jan 12, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well actually He does perhaps the children you are talking about are not His. How are you defining His children.
OLY CRAP...SO WE ARE NOT ALL HIS CHILDREN??????????guess he is to weak to care fo us all

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#3133 Jan 12, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
He is, He does, He is not
Wrong
Wrong
and
Wrong

#3134 Jan 12, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong
Wrong
and
Wrong
Only in your mind not in fact.

#3135 Jan 12, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
OLY CRAP...SO WE ARE NOT ALL HIS CHILDREN??????????guess he is to weak to care fo us all
He would even care for you and your children if you let him.

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#3136 Jan 12, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
It would appear that way.
So why would God kill 70,000 people, instead of just killing King David?

#3137 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>Ask an Egyptian historian, there is no Moses, who ever led an Exodus from their lands. Insects need more than a few thousand years to evolve that much. The amber has preserved these specimens, so that we might know that even 6000 years ago, all insects had six legs.
I get that you will not be able to grasp this concept, but when asking evolution questions, you might be better served to ask an evolutionist.
Oh so you don't believe in the myth (lie) of evolution. Good my challenge was to the believers and followers of the myth ( lie) of evolution.

Next are you claiming that all insect species ever have been preserved in amber. I seriously doubt that, sounds like Hollywood to me. But consider this what you do know you do and what you don't know you don't. Besides the Bible does not talk about any 4 legged insects.

Yes there is historical references to both Moses and the exodus

#3138 Jan 12, 2013
Insects need more than a few thousand years to evolve that much. The amber has preserved these specimens, so that we might know that even 6000 years ago, all insects had six legs.
Oh and by the way they did not evolve they were created.

#3139 Jan 12, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> So why would God kill 70,000 people, instead of just killing King David?
Because he chose to and the lone of Messiah had to come from David
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#3140 Jan 12, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
He would even care for you and your children if you let him.
He doesnt care for BILLIONS OF CHILDREN---and many fo them worship him and praise him as THEY SUFFER IN PAIN AND DIE......why??

#3141 Jan 12, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesnt care for BILLIONS OF CHILDREN---and many fo them worship him and praise him as THEY SUFFER IN PAIN AND DIE......why??
You would need to ask Him that one. Perhaps, just perhaps if the world was not do far from His Torah things would be vastly different.

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#3142 Jan 12, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he chose to and the lone of Messiah had to come from David
So God is no better than...Hitler or Stalin? They chose to kill people as well.

Earth,TX

#3144 Jan 12, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so you don't believe in the myth (lie) of evolution. Good my challenge was to the believers and followers of the myth ( lie) of evolution.
Next are you claiming that all insect species ever have been preserved in amber. I seriously doubt that, sounds like Hollywood to me. But consider this what you do know you do and what you don't know you don't. Besides the Bible does not talk about any 4 legged insects.
Yes there is historical references to both Moses and the exodus
The historical reference is buybull history(meaning bible myth), and not Egyptian history.
For questions pertaining to evolution, I suggest you take those queries to the evolution forum, where those well versed in evolutions details can adequately answer them.

While I do believe that evolution is truth, I am neither well versed in it's details, nor do I wish to be. If it were a passion of mine, I might frequent the evolution threads, instead of the atheist threads.

Next your lies do you no credit. It is easily seen that I mentioned insects trapped in amber, but did not claim that all insect species had been so trapped. But whether they were or weren't, an insect is defined as having at least 6 legs.

Leviticus 11:20–23 says,“All flying insects that creep on all fours shall be an abomination to you. Yet these you may eat of every flying insect that creeps on all fours: those which have jointed legs above their feet with which to leap on the earth. These you may eat: the locust after its kind, the destroying locust after its kind, the cricket after its kind, and the grasshopper after its kind.”

Earth,TX

#3145 Jan 12, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and by the way they did not evolve they were created.
But that didn't happen. Joseph wasn't David's descendant, and neither was Jehovah, Immanuel was never born from that lineage, and no woman's heritage was ever to be considered. Biblically speaking woman was the vessel, and man the source of life. She was the dirt in which the seed was planted.

They (insects) as all live things do, continue to evolve. The so called creator of the bible myth, knew nothing of creation, or his story would not have had Adam, the farm animal search among the beast of the field, for his helpmeet(mate). Adam was the only thing not created to procreate, but only to till the soil. That god's oversight failed to be corrected by his first solution, so the creator claimed to make a exact DNA clone of Adam, which if Adam were hermaphrodite, no DNA problem would have been encountered, but since it is assumed that he was created as solely male, then Adam and Eve were both men, and could not have begat a single human being.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 3 min Uncle Sam 2,347
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min waaasssuuup 232,819
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 37 min _Bad Company 23,193
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 41 min _Bad Company 130
Islam is the Enemy (Sep '12) 1 hr thetruth 29
God' existence 1 hr thetruth 61
Yes, atheists can be fundamentalists 4 hr Crazy Mess 1
More from around the web