Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: News24 14,385

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking. Full Story
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#2943 Jan 11, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry I am not in your US. but it has become so degraded as to teach the myth (lie) of evolution as fact.
where you from or live then?

“Israel for Ever and Ever”

Since: Nov 08

Right Here with my feet up

#2944 Jan 11, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
I know..I am all for homeschooling just think parents should ahve to etach what is right and what is common knowledge not myth and cult BS.
Do you really let the state teach children what is right. Now that is a huge step in the wrong direction.

#2945 Jan 11, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
where you from or live then?
That does not matter but I am not in the US of A. But I do support the Steelers. Next year Super Bowl.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#2946 Jan 11, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really let the state teach children what is right. Now that is a huge step in the wrong direction.
I want my kids taught FACTS AND TRUTH,,,,glad they dont learn about your twisted vile hate filled cult buybull crap..
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#2947 Jan 11, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
That does not matter but I am not in the US of A. But I do support the Steelers. Next year Super Bowl.
Glad your not in USA...We have enough nut jobs....

#2948 Jan 11, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
I want my kids taught FACTS AND TRUTH,,,,glad they dont learn about your twisted vile hate filled cult buybull crap..
Yet you allow them to learn the myth (lie) of evolution

So they will grow up believing the lie that the come from nothing, are worth nothing and mean nothing. They will go through school being taught a lie and will come out brainwashed robots until one day they, hopefully, will learn the truth and get free of the bondage of the myth (lie) of evolution and be free.

#2949 Jan 11, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I agree you have enough nut jobs look who you lot voted in as president.

#2950 Jan 11, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way where is the 100% irrefutable scientific evidence for the myth (lie) called evolution you claim to have.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#2951 Jan 11, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you don't want superstitions why is the myth (lie) of evolution that in schools, it is baseless.
Why would the world fall apart if creation was taught in schools?
Creationism is a myth, it cannot be tested, it produces no hypotheses and cannot unify biological phenomena under one theoretical umbrella. It cannot direct research, nor propose solutions to the problems of biology, like what to do with malaria.

Creationism is about the most worthless explanation for biology around.

Evolution is very different. It is the unifying framework for all biological sciences. It explains all biological phenomena under one umbrella theory. It makes testable predictions and therefore produces usable, effective knowledge for dealing with biological problems.

Evolution explains how and why pathogens change over time. It explains how and why human adaptations to pathogens exist and offers testable predictions for how to deal with human-pathogen interaction.

Creationism isn't even in the ballpark. It's just a bunch of fiction that leads no where.

Here, two scenarios:

Why do we get sick?

Creationism: Because God made diseases. You probably sinned.

Evolution: Because pathogens have evolved to reproduce using your body as a resource and environment.

How do we fight disease?

Creationism: pray really hard. Be good.

Evolution: It depends on the disease. First, break the transmission cycle. Second, use medicines designed to interfere with the pathogen's life cycle and counter its adaptations. Third, isolate its life cycle to design methods to eliminate it from our populations.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#2953 Jan 11, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way where is the 100% irrefutable scientific evidence for the myth (lie) called evolution you claim to have.
I have told you moron....EVERY COLLEGE IN TEHW ORLD TECAHES EVOLUTION EVERY PUBLIC SCHOOL IN THE WORLD TEACHES EVOLUTION...YOU KNOW WHY...it is fact....
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#2954 Jan 11, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I agree you have enough nut jobs look who you lot voted in as president.
LOl....yea we did vote for Bush jr in 2000....DUMB..

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#2955 Jan 11, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry I am not in your US. but it has become so degraded as to teach the myth (lie) of evolution as fact.
I am not from the US.

#2956 Jan 11, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
I have told you moron....EVERY COLLEGE IN TEHW ORLD TECAHES EVOLUTION EVERY PUBLIC SCHOOL IN THE WORLD TEACHES EVOLUTION...YOU KNOW WHY...it is fact....
Yes and I have agreed with that. However mass preaching a lie in schoolers not make it true. It remains a myth (lie) until proven.

#2957 Jan 11, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Creationism is a myth, it cannot be tested, it produces no hypotheses and cannot unify biological phenomena under one theoretical umbrella. It cannot direct research, nor propose solutions to the problems of biology, like what to do with malaria.
Creationism is about the most worthless explanation for biology around.
Evolution is very different. It is the unifying framework for all biological sciences. It explains all biological phenomena under one umbrella theory. It makes testable predictions and therefore produces usable, effective knowledge for dealing with biological problems.
Evolution explains how and why pathogens change over time. It explains how and why human adaptations to pathogens exist and offers testable predictions for how to deal with human-pathogen interaction.
Creationism isn't even in the ballpark. It's just a bunch of fiction that leads no where.
Here, two scenarios:
Why do we get sick?
Creationism: Because God made diseases. You probably sinned.
Evolution: Because pathogens have evolved to reproduce using your body as a resource and environment.
How do we fight disease?
Creationism: pray really hard. Be good.
Evolution: It depends on the disease. First, break the transmission cycle. Second, use medicines designed to interfere with the pathogen's life cycle and counter its adaptations. Third, isolate its life cycle to design methods to eliminate it from our populations.
Still hiding I see perhaps that is because you don't want people to see just how wrong you are.

Evolution provides no answers, only speculation. It us open for anyone to speculate and be proved wrong. It has no factual basis it has no footing in reality. It is a myth (lie)

Both if your scenarios ate stupid and have no base in reality.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#2958 Jan 11, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and I have agreed with that. However mass preaching a lie in schoolers not make it true. It remains a myth (lie) until proven.
LOL..like your mass teaching or your buybull cult crap...RIGHT???????

#2959 Jan 11, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not from the US.
Does your country allow home education

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#2960 Jan 11, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are getting it at last, the bibull is BS.

#2961 Jan 11, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
LOl....yea we did vote for Bush jr in 2000....DUMB..
I was referring to the current not the past.

#2962 Jan 11, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are getting it at last, the bibull is BS.
You seem to be missing the chat completely that refers to the teaching of the myth (lie) of evolution not the teaching of the Torah

#2963 Jan 11, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..like your mass teaching or your buybull cult crap...RIGHT???????
No comment due to irrelevant posting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 9 min Dak-Original 22,524
The numbers are in: America still distrusts ath... 29 min Thinking 30
Our world came from nothing? 39 min Thinking 511
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 59 min superwilly 227,995
Girl's Christmas letter to atheist dictator sho... 1 hr Mikko 1
The problem of evil and hate (Oct '13) 2 hr Chimney1 358
Indiana Governor Mike Pence Stands Up to Atheis... 13 hr cancer suxs 5
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE