Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News24

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Comments (Page 134)

Showing posts 2,661 - 2,680 of14,394
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Israel for Ever and Ever”

Since: Nov 08

Right Here with my feet up

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen the creationist claims on population growth and, truthfully, they have problems right from the start because they assume a constant rate of growth..
Epic fail.
No population model assumes a constsnt rate of growth. The evolutionist problem is that they need a million years of negative growth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>You've disproven nothing. Your viewpoint does nothing to negate any other viewpoint. Just as my belief that Shrek, really isn't real, does not change that Fiona believes, that he does exist.
Snd you claim yo be able to reason. What a joke you can't even read properly

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You deny change, you deny adaptation?
I can get a suntan that is adaptation an inbuilt design feature not the myth (lie) of evolution.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact the universe is expanding uniformly in every direction. It is bigger today than it was yesterday, at the observed rate of expansion, 18
billion years ago, it was a tiny little thing.
How tiny was it
Fitz

Saint Clair Shores, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that we do no have a testable theory of quantum gravity at this point. So, the upshot is that we simply don't know what happens when the quantum gravity realm is reached. Among the possibilties obtained from proposed models: a previous, contracting universe that had a 'Big Bounce' ; a multiverse from which ours split off; or a 'rounded off' singularity where the relevant variables do not go infinite, but where time still starts at the Big Bang.
Yes...thats certainly your problem... every thesis postulated has zero physical evience to prove its likleyhood by scientific principles..

These far fetched theories are all a grasping attempt to deny a inteligent creator of an intelligable universe..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
All religions are cults....Simple as that...
You mean like the cult of the myth (lie) of evolution and not forgetting darwinism

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

<quoted text>We know, change is myth, and a god who would make you eat your children is reality.
If you actually knew anything about the scriptures you would not make posts like that .

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
How tiny was it
I don't know, I wasn't there. But something big happened then.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

BOOK OF LIES wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too stupid for words.
I already explained that the earth is atleast 4.5-5 billion years old according to the laws of astro-physics.
Your Book of Lies was written by pre-scientific man.
Even using The Book of Lies, the world would be at least as old as the nearest stars which are around 100,000 light years away which is absolute proof that your idea is false.
You sure worship a puny god.
You may have explained but you are yet to prove anything, you are nothing more than brainwashed simple as that. What part of the design concept do you fail to understand.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
I am no slave at all...I BOW DOWN AND GROVEL TO NO ONE.......Science is fact and proveable also...RELIGION IS FAITH AND MYTH AND HAS NO PROOF.....I will stick with science thanks...GO BE A SLAVE...
Ok now prove the myth (lie) of evolution

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Fitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...thats certainly your problem... every thesis postulated has zero physical evience to prove its likleyhood by scientific principles..
These far fetched theories are all a grasping attempt to deny a inteligent creator of an intelligable universe..
WHAT intelligent creator, point him out to me. If he created the universe, he must be present, just point him out.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the cult of the myth (lie) of evolution and not forgetting darwinism
Science and facts are not cults....It ahs to be made up BS lies to be a cult...Evolution IS ROCK SOLID PROVEABLE FACT ,,,,,,,,,,
Fitz

Saint Clair Shores, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT intelligent creator, point him out to me. If he created the universe, he must be present, just point him out.
What "big bounce" "multiverse" "baby universes" parrallell universes" and so many other grasping attempts to deny the obvious.

You have an effect without a cause. Intelligent people realize the most obvious answer is the correct one.

Add the athropic priciples to the big ban problem and you have the reason for a renewed and vigorous atheism... A death rattle..

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

inv e wrote:
<quoted text>
This humanism sounds interesting..
It's worth checking out and unlike Colin's sick belief system, you won't find any instructions to kill people.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not go to school???? Itw as taught in highschool.....OR DID YOU GET HOMESCHOOLED SO MISSED REAL EDUCATION???
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and prove your cult religions buybull BS..........Evolution has TONS AND TONS of science to back it up...All your buybull has is another buybull and lying religous freaks...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not go to school???? Itw as taught in highschool.....OR DID YOU GET HOMESCHOOLED SO MISSED REAL EDUCATION???
A new detractor welcome. Yes I easily taught the myth (lie) of evolution in school. I refused to be brainwashed and rejected it for the lie it is because there is no real evidence .
Fitz

Saint Clair Shores, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and prove your cult religions buybull BS..........Evolution has TONS AND TONS of science to back it up...All your buybull has is another buybull and lying religous freaks...
Uh...science dosent measure its proofs in "TONS AND TONS" or even usethe metric system for that matter...

Try again.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
It's worth checking out and unlike Colin's sick belief system, you won't find any instructions to kill people.
That proves how very little you know about what I believe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Fitz wrote:
<quoted text>
What "big bounce" "multiverse" "baby universes" parrallell universes" and so many other grasping attempts to deny the obvious.
You have an effect without a cause. Intelligent people realize the most obvious answer is the correct one.
Add the athropic priciples to the big ban problem and you have the reason for a renewed and vigorous atheism... A death rattle..
Didn't say there was no cause. I just said we don't know what it was. That does not mean "God dunnit with magic" that was the wrong answer for the Black Plague and it is the wrong answer now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,661 - 2,680 of14,394
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••