Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News24

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Comments (Page 123)

Showing posts 2,441 - 2,460 of14,385
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Israel for Ever and Ever”

Since: Nov 08

Right Here with my feet up

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh*t. More people die from guns in the us then anywhere else in the world and this little anecdote does not change the hard facts that your country is gun nuts and doesn't care about public safety.
No fully loaded and primed firearm has ever killed anyone. It is he who pulls the trigger. Don't blame the firearm for mans crime, and don't blame honest firearm owners for the nutters
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Why is creation physically impossible.
2) Why is the flood physically impossible.
3) Where does YHVH's Torah conflict with science.
Nothing in the BUYBULL is real and simple uneducated child can see that..The whole buybull and the cult around it is hate filled bigotry and nothing more....FACT!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
Last Thursdayism at its best. Not to mention a HUGE ego--put there for our enjoyment???
Thanks for once again proving that you cannot handle the truth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing in the BUYBULL is real and simple uneducated child can see that..The whole buybull and the cult around it is hate filled bigotry and nothing more....FACT!!!!
On what do you base your assertion. What (as you call it) fact.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
As side note to establish a waypoint.

By the way do you deny the historically verifiable history of the region as stated in the Bible.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad analogy. That is not how we determine what is natural and what is not.

We know exactly how cars are built. We have documentation. We have film.
I know exactly how the universe was created, I have documents. Just like the automobile the universe had a designer.

How do know that your documents are not fake?
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
On what do you base your assertion. What (as you call it) fact.
Never seen any proof that your buybull cult is real...HAVE ANY PROOF?????
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
As side note to establish a waypoint.
By the way do you deny the historically verifiable history of the region as stated in the Bible.
Most of what buybull says has been proven to be wrong...some tidbits sort of line up but most of buybull is BS and lies.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>Never seen any proof that your buybull cult is real...HAVE ANY PROOF?????
So in your mind seeing is believing is that your argument.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of what buybull says has been proven to be wrong...some tidbits sort of line up but most of buybull is BS and lies.
Where is any of this so called proof you have. Be so kind as yo post some of your proof.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
I can and do say the same to you. What evidence do you have that God (YHVH God of Israel) does not exist, what evidence do you have for your myth (lie) of evolution
Evolution is supported by endogenous retrovirus remnants and 28 other proofs.

Your God is not supported by even one piece of verifiable evidence.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
No you haven't. You're deluded.
I guess you have missed much of the discussion. You should start reading from page one and read every post.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, if God could interact in this reality we could detect it.
And exactly how do you propose to detect His interactions.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. I would call that progress on your part..........
Wow!! Natural Selection, Origin of Species, evolution ... somebody oughta write a book. Oh wait ... somebody already has. Darn. What was the guy's name? Darwin something or something Darwin?
Adaptation is not evolution it is an design feature not the myth (lie) of evolution.

If that is what you call evolution then I guess your understanding of evolution must go like this. God (YHVH God of Israel) created all things exactly as the Bible says He did. He build into every organism the ability to adapt to its surroundings. Those organism use that design built adaption to adapt to their environment. Sounds like creation to me.

Darwin's book is nothing more than the ramblings of a misguided soul.
Thinking

Huntingdon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Why?

Madscot's got a life.
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you have missed much of the discussion. You should start reading from page one and read every post.
Thinking

Huntingdon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Ask god, you're his kiss arse.
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
And exactly how do you propose to detect His interactions.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Hedonist wrote:
<quoted text>
NAME 1.
And cite the independent verification(s) to back it up.
List partially thanks to Wikipedia:
These are the main branches of biology that do not require the myth (lie) of evolution.
Aerobiology the study of airborne organic particles
Agriculture the study of producing crops from the land, with an emphasis on practical applications
Anatomy the study of form and function, in plants, animals, and other organisms, or specifically in humans
Arachnology the study of arachnids
Biochemistry the study of the chemical reactions required for life to exist and function, usually a focus on the cellular level
Bioengineering the study of biology through the means of engineering with an emphasis on applied knowledge and especially related to biotechnology
Biogeography the study of the distribution of species spatially and temporally
Bioinformatics the use of information technology for the study, collection, and storage of genomic and other biological data
Biomathematics (or Mathematical biology) the quantitative or mathematical study of biological processes, with an emphasis on modeling
Biomechanics often considered a branch of medicine, the study of the mechanics of living beings, with an emphasis on applied use through prosthetics or orthotics
Biomedical research the study of the human body in health and disease
Biomusicology - study of music from a biological point of view.
Biophysics the study of biological processes through physics, by applying the theories and methods traditionally used in the physical sciences
Biotechnology a new and sometimes controversial branch of biology that studies the manipulation of living matter, including genetic modification and synthetic biology
Building biology the study of the indoor living environment
Botany the study of plants
Cell biology the study of the cell as a complete unit, and the molecular and chemical interactions that occur within a living cell
Conservation biology the study of the preservation, protection, or restoration of the natural environment, natural ecosystems, vegetation, and wildlife

Creation Biology - the study of biology from the point of view of creation and intelligent design
Cryobiology the study of the effects of lower than normally preferred temperatures on living beings
To Be continued

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Continued:
Developmental biology the study of the processes through which an organism forms, from zygote to full structure
Ecology the study of the interactions of living organisms with one another and with the non-living elements of their environment
Embryology the study of the development of embryo (from fecundation to birth)
Entomology the study of insects
Environmental biology the study of the natural world, as a whole or in a particular area, especially as affected by human activity
Epidemiology a major component of public health research, studying factors affecting the health of populations
Epigenetics the study of heritable changes in gene expression or cellular phenotype caused by mechanisms other than changes in the underlying DNA sequence
Ethology the study of animal behavior
Genetics the study of genes and heredity
Hematology ( also known as Haematology )- the study of blood and blood - forming organs.
Herpetology the study of reptiles and amphibians
Histology the study of cells and tissues, a microscopic branch of anatomy
Ichthyology the study of fish
Integrative biology the study of whole organisms
Limnology the study of inland waters
Mammalogy the study of mammals
Marine biology (or Biological oceanography) the study of ocean ecosystems, plants, animals, and other living beings
Microbiology the study of microscopic organisms (microorganisms) and their interactions with other living things
Molecular biology the study of biology and biological functions at the molecular level, some cross over with biochemistry
Mycology the study of fungi
Neurobiology the study of the nervous system, including anatomy, physiology and pathology
Oncology the study of cancer processes, including virus or mutation oncogenesis, angiogenesis and tissues remoldings
Ornithology the study of birds
Population biology the study of groups of conspecific organisms, including Population ecology the study of how population dynamics and extinction
Population genetics the study of changes in gene frequencies in populations of organisms
Paleontology the study of fossils
Pathobiology or pathology the study of diseases, and the causes, processes, nature, and development of disease
Parasitology the study of parasites and parasitism
Pharmacology the study and practical application of preparation, use, and effects of drugs and synthetic medicines
Physiology the study of the functioning of living organisms and the organs and parts of living organisms
Phytopathology the study of plant diseases (also called Plant Pathology)
Psychobiology the study of the biological bases of psychology
Sociobiology the study of the biological bases of sociology
Structural biology a branch of molecular biology, biochemistry, and biophysics concerned with the molecular structure of biological macromolecules
Synthetic Biology- research integrating biology and engineering; construction of biological functions not found in nature
Virology the study of viruses and some other virus-like agents
Zoology the study of animals, including classification, physiology, development, and behavior (branches include: Entomology, Ethology, Herpetology, Ichthyology, Mammalogy, and Ornithology)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Thinking wrote:
Ask god, you're .......
<quoted text>
I guess you forgot the think agsin

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Thinking wrote:
Why?
Madscot's got a life.
<quoted text>
He asked for the proof I provided it, you need to get to reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,441 - 2,460 of14,385
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••