Richard Dawkins tweets on abortion: ‘any fetus is less human than an adult pig’

Mar 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: freerepublic.com

It would seem the pro-life movement has acquired an unlikely supporter. On Wednesday, Richard Dawkins, a vocal proponent of atheism and the author of The God Delusion, posted a provocative tweet about abortion: With respect to those meanings of "human" that are relevant to the morality of abortion, any fetus is less human than an adult pig.

Comments
1,361 - 1,380 of 1,829 Comments Last updated Jun 14, 2013

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1379
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop projecting you sexist freak.
Well,...

OK, now.

I think you are a sexy freak, too.

KittenCuddler.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1380
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>

And, btw dipshit, I am the people of Texas
That's unusual, You being millions of people.

So you are Rick Perry and Karl Rove, RaisinPenisFried?

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1381
May 21, 2013
 
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
That's unusual, You being millions of people.
So you are Rick Perry and Karl Rove, RaisinPenisFried?
Reading comprehension is just not at the top of your list today, is it?

Nowhere in my post did you see the word "all". That you think you did, speaks to your willingness to be misled by that which is not there. But we all knew that already, didn't we?

I count myself as many Texans, but not all. I am Texan, born of Texans, who were born of Texans, who were born of Texans, who were born of Texans. I am a Texan who has birthed Texans who have birthed even more Texans. I was a Texas girl, and am now a Texas woman, I am a Texas daughter, a Texas mother, a Texas grandmother, a Texas sister, a Texas aunt, and Texas cousin, and a Texas niece. I also am many more Texans, but I still am not all Texans.

And btw: We got it, that thoughts of groceries do continually fill your mind, and that after so many years behind bars, those things that you are most familiar with putting into your face, would even be better if fried.

Do you want ketchup with those fries?

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1383
May 21, 2013
 
Wanna get Buck some more Jeff Chase pictures to steal?:))
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Reading comprehension is just not at the top of your list today, is it?

Nowhere in my post did you see the word "all". That you think you did, speaks to your willingness to be misled by that which is not there. But we all knew that already, didn't we?

I count myself as many Texans, but not all. I am Texan, born of Texans, who were born of Texans, who were born of Texans, who were born of Texans. I am a Texan who has birthed Texans who have birthed even more Texans. I was a Texas girl, and am now a Texas woman, I am a Texas daughter, a Texas mother, a Texas grandmother, a Texas sister, a Texas aunt, and Texas cousin, and a Texas niece. I also am many more Texans, but I still am not all Texans.

And btw: We got it, that thoughts of groceries do continually fill your mind, and that after so many years behind bars, those things that you are most familiar with putting into your face, would even be better if fried.

Do you want ketchup with those fries?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1384
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Reading comprehension is just not at the top of your list today, is it?
Nowhere in my post did you see the word "all". That you think you did, speaks to your willingness to be misled by that which is not there. But we all knew that already, didn't we?
I count myself as many Texans, but not all. I am Texan, born of Texans, who were born of Texans, who were born of Texans, who were born of Texans. I am a Texan who has birthed Texans who have birthed even more Texans. I was a Texas girl, and am now a Texas woman, I am a Texas daughter, a Texas mother, a Texas grandmother, a Texas sister, a Texas aunt, and Texas cousin, and a Texas niece. I also am many more Texans, but I still am not all Texans.
And btw: We got it, that thoughts of groceries do continually fill your mind, and that after so many years behind bars, those things that you are most familiar with putting into your face, would even be better if fried.
Do you want ketchup with those fries?
"the people of Texas" is plural, RaisinPenisFried.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1385
May 22, 2013
 
Southern Reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy, neighbor. Sorry to drift off subject.
T'aint nuttin, we all du it.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1386
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Southern Reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy, neighbor. Sorry to drift off subject.
Just don't let it happen again.

We'll have to fix a squarin' off place.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1387
May 22, 2013
 
Givemeliberty wrote:
Wanna get Buck some more Jeff Chase pictures to steal?:))
<quoted text>
I actually think he is really hongry, so maybe this instead.

>> http://www.thedeepfryerdepot.com/my_files/ima...

Tell me that ain't chicken on the right side. We know what is on Crick's mind, so that is what he will be seeing. Prison food = fried penis.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1388
May 22, 2013
 
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
"the people of Texas" is plural, RaisinPenisFried.
I thought that is exactly, what I just said. Do you think the warden would let you back in with one of these? >>>
>> http://www.thedeepfryerdepot.com/my_files/ima...

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1389
May 22, 2013
 
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Just don't let it happen again.
We'll have to fix a squarin' off place.
Dancing now,hyuh? Do you think you could displace your dreams of shriveled up fruit and deep fried dick, for a moment or two, Buffalo Bob?

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1390
May 22, 2013
 
Buck would have that going 24-7! He certainly does talk a lot about the genitals of other men.
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>I actually think he is really hongry, so maybe this instead.

>> http://www.thedeepfryerdepot.com/my_files/ima...

Tell me that ain't chicken on the right side. We know what is on Crick's mind, so that is what he will be seeing. Prison food = fried penis.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1391
May 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>I thought that is exactly, what I just said. Do you think the warden would let you back in with one of these? >>>
>> http://www.thedeepfryerdepot.com/my_files/ima...
No, you said you are the people of Texas.

You are saying you are multiple people, RaisinPenisFried.

Most sane people consider themselves "one" person.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1392
May 23, 2013
 
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you said you are the people of Texas.
You are saying you are multiple people, RaisinPenisFried.
Most sane people consider themselves "one" person.
Most sane people don't deny fossil evidence either, but that's just a detail buck troll...

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1393
May 23, 2013
 
Givemeliberty wrote:
Buck would have that going 24-7! He certainly does talk a lot about the genitals of other men.
<quoted text>
Well now that he has decided on for sure "fried" is how he wants "em. I am sure he will never get enough.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1394
May 23, 2013
 
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you said you are the people of Texas.
You are saying you are multiple people, RaisinPenisFried.
Most sane people consider themselves "one" person.
So which one of the following, do you think that I am not?

Can you prove that I might be one, but not the others?

(I count myself as many Texans, but not all. I am Texan, born of Texans, who were born of Texans, who were born of Texans, who were born of Texans. I am a Texan who has birthed Texans who have birthed even more Texans. I was a Texas girl, and am now a Texas woman, I am a Texas daughter, a Texas mother, a Texas grandmother, a Texas sister, a Texas aunt, and Texas cousin, and a Texas niece. I also am many more Texans, but I still am not all Texans.)

Come on, get your mind off the DF'd dicks and show me, who I am not. And, most everyone considers themselves many different people.
As an employer, I am hardly the same woman as I am as a daughter. As sister, I am hardly the same woman as I am, as mother. As a mayor, I could hardly be the same woman as I am, as a grandmother.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1395
May 24, 2013
 
Well you know a fatboy like him would prefer anything deep fried!:))
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Well now that he has decided on for sure "fried" is how he wants "em. I am sure he will never get enough.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1396
May 24, 2013
 
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Most sane people don't deny fossil evidence either, but that's just a detail buck troll...
I don't think he is the one who can legitimately make comment on anothers sanity. Right now, with the chance to keep titillating himself with visions of fried penises, Crick would simply start spamming the forum with his new closet style funny yuk-yuks, should I not be here for this damned idiocy.

Think it through, a "hetero" man, believing he insults a woman by using words that bring to mind shrunken and dried fruit(testicles?) along with fried penises ..... I don't think so. That says so much about where his mind is, and refers in no way at all, to myself or who I am.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1397
May 24, 2013
 
He makes Peter Griffin look smart in comparison :))

Did you watch his speech for Jesus at that church? Or rather the guy he lives through? Funny as hell!
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think he is the one who can legitimately make comment on anothers sanity. Right now, with the chance to keep titillating himself with visions of fried penises, Crick would simply start spamming the forum with his new closet style funny yuk-yuks, should I not be here for this damned idiocy.

Think it through, a "hetero" man, believing he insults a woman by using words that bring to mind shrunken and dried fruit(testicles?) along with fried penises ..... I don't think so. That says so much about where his mind is, and refers in no way at all, to myself or who I am.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1398
May 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The name calling troll posting under another name,
four names so far
"Th-th-th-th-that's all, folks!"
Givemeliberty wrote:
Well you know a fatboy like him would prefer anything deep fried!:))
<quoted text>

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1399
May 24, 2013
 
What four names would that be my non English speaking troll?

Let me guess you will run away from this question as expected.
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>The name calling troll posting under another name,
four names so far
"Th-th-th-th-that's all, folks!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 224,461
What does "Atheism" mean? 16 min religionisillness 27
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 20 min religionisillness 394
How much faith it takes to believe in Evolution. 21 min religionisillness 19
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 39 min Growupchildren 21,401
Our world came from nothing? 41 min Growupchildren 245
The numbers are in: America still distrusts ath... 23 hr Liam R 21
•••
•••