Why cant you leave religion alone?

Why cant you leave religion alone?

There are 3 comments on the News24 story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Why cant you leave religion alone?. In it, News24 reports that:

Awarded after your first article is published on MyNews24. You've got nine more to go to reach the next level! I have on a number of occasions started to explain my reasons for opposing religion but have not felt comfortable with the results.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#1 Jun 5, 2013
Well written and spot on!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#2 Jun 5, 2013
I agree with TerryL.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#3 Jun 5, 2013
No, he's a nasty agressive atheist!
:-)
http://www.cartoonstock.com/directory/a/athei...

Quote thread article,"..How often do you find Richard Dawkins books in the dresser drawers of your hotel rooms?.."
http://www.economist.com/news/united-states/2...
A Dawkins book in a hotel drawer can happen occasionally, but that doesn't detract from the point that non-believers responses are generally within reason, appropriate and proportionate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min par five 239,434
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr Eagle 12 7,482
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 3 hr Zog Has-fallen 19,074
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 5 hr Thinking 2,218
News Phil Robertson talks against Atheists 6 hr Insults Are Easier 125
News Richard Dawkins insists he's not an angry athei... 9 hr Thinking 2
John 3:16 9 hr Thinking 2
More from around the web