is gravity the god ?
Ian

Helsinki, Finland

#1 Apr 25, 2013
Science is claiming that gravity has no beginning or ending or is it affected by the time , in religion god has no beginning or ending or is he affected by the time . Either god or gravity is the cause of the big bang which created our universe , my point is if these force behind of creation of our universe the god ? No matter how you look at it , you will still end up with god .

Checkmate atheist , see you all at the church this sunday .

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#2 Apr 25, 2013
Ian wrote:
Science is claiming that gravity has no beginning or ending or is it affected by the time , in religion god has no beginning or ending or is he affected by the time . Either god or gravity is the cause of the big bang which created our universe , my point is if these force behind of creation of our universe the god ? No matter how you look at it , you will still end up with god .
So, you have been praying to the wrong god all this time.

BTW. How did gravity send its only begotten son to Earth?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Apr 30, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you have been praying to the wrong god all this time.
BTW. How did gravity send its only begotten son to Earth?
Naturally, he just fell.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4 May 1, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Naturally, he just fell.
We're not sure what a creationist troll is doing in the athiest forum. Maybe he has doubts.

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

#5 May 1, 2013
Ian wrote:
Kronos is the God of Time, and the father of another God, Zeus.
Thinking

London, UK

#6 May 2, 2013
Going to church is for nonces, the retarded and the rather elderly.
I don't fit any of those categories.

See you in the pub this Sunday?
Ian wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 47 min thetruth 47,936
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 49 min thetruth 12,991
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 51 min thetruth 247,830
News As an atheist, how do I maintain my relationshi... 2 hr thetruth 104
Proof of God for the Atheist 7 hr thetruth 136
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 7 hr thetruth 2,371
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 9 hr Critical Eye 20,904
More from around the web