Daniel Cox: Is Atheism Only for the U...

Daniel Cox: Is Atheism Only for the Upper Class?

There are 21 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from Apr 28, 2013, titled Daniel Cox: Is Atheism Only for the Upper Class?. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

Socioeconomic Differences Among the Religiously Unaffiliated

The religiously unaffiliated are an increasingly important part of the American religious and cultural landscape.

Yet, although the politics of the unaffiliated... suggest that they are a fairly homogenous group, there are actually three subsets among the unaffiliated that are demographically and socially distinct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Thinking

UK

#21 May 8, 2013
Not even Shakespeare could disagree with that.
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Or BBQ joints. Mmmmm, I can smell the pulled pork sandwiches now. With a side order of bacon, just because everything is better with bacon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 16 min 15th Dalai Lama 3,194
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... (May '17) 1 hr Frindly 1,191
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 2 hr tongangodz 4,953
High School Atheism 5 hr Eagle 12 - 37
How Do You Debate? 5 hr blacklagoon 3 2
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 7 hr Dogen 83,810
what science will NEVER be able to prove Sun Reason Personified 60
More from around the web