The Myth of the Big Bang

Posted in the Atheism Forum

Comments (Page 70)

Showing posts 1,381 - 1,400 of2,008
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1521
Oct 18, 2012
 
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I guess thatís the sort of BS you could come up with, totally contradictory and irrelevant. Well done
----

Christine, leave the ad hominems to the guys. This kind of language
doesn't go very nice with the ladies.

Ben

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1522
Oct 18, 2012
 
Doctor Who Two wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben. Just an FYI
This from another thread
"- Skeptic - also known as
Bob of Quantum-Faith
Reason Personified
and many others who have come and gone.
He uses a technology called onion routing to make it appear that he is many people from different parts of the world.(also so he can evade bans and not get tracked down)
Stinking troll lives in his parent's basement and harasses people on Topix all day."
---------

In this case though, I am not using a thread of his to harass him in this forum. He is rather the one who harasses me by using my thread to spew his ad hominems on me. Therefore, he is the one harassing me on topix all day.

Ben

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1523
Oct 18, 2012
 
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
----
What explains my posts is that I can't get any answers. You have nothing to share which could be a contribution to learning. Sorry but so far, that's what the truth is.
Ben
You have had plenty of answers, you are simply unwilling to acknowledge them

I have personally offered a considerable amount of cosmological knowledge but you have completely ignored it for some reason

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1524
Oct 18, 2012
 
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
----
Christine, leave the ad hominems to the guys. This kind of language
doesn't go very nice with the ladies.
Ben
Why because itís not contradictory BS like yours?

You are trying to get rid of me just because you want to like more Ė right?

Simple things like misrepresenting low hundreds with billions?

ďad hominemsĒ you do love that phrase donít you when you cannot have your own way? I have seem you uses it quite often.

Honey, when people like you stop lying then I will gladly leave it entirely up to you to play with yourself.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1525
Oct 19, 2012
 
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You have had plenty of answers, you are simply unwilling to acknowledge them
I have personally offered a considerable amount of cosmological knowledge but you have completely ignored it for some reason
--------

Oh, I see! Now, you sound like my wife. She always wants me to take her word for it, no matter what I think. You also remind me of Christian preachers who expect us to accept their gospels as if we don't have a mind of our own. Exchange of ideas must be the theme of our discussions and not replacement of mine by those of yours.

Ben

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1526
Oct 19, 2012
 
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why because itís not contradictory BS like yours?
You are trying to get rid of me just because you want to like more Ė right?
Simple things like misrepresenting low hundreds with billions?
ďad hominemsĒ you do love that phrase donít you when you cannot have your own way? I have seem you uses it quite often.
Honey, when people like you stop lying then I will gladly leave it entirely up to you to play with yourself.
----------

Oh! Does it meant that, as long as I keep lying, you won't leave me? All right, in that case I'll keep lying. I hate to play alone.

Ben

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1527
Oct 19, 2012
 
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
--------
Oh, I see! Now, you sound like my wife. She always wants me to take her word for it, no matter what I think. You also remind me of Christian preachers who expect us to accept their gospels as if we don't have a mind of our own. Exchange of ideas must be the theme of our discussions and not replacement of mine by those of yours.
Ben
Did I say you should take my word for it? NO, you made assumptions just as so many christian funnymentalist do. I said you are unwilling to acknowledge my answers.

I said that I had offered a considerable amount of cosmological knowledge but you completely ignored it. To the extent that you mocked and made fun of it. That is a problem with you own personality rather then the knowledge I offered.

Where is it that I said you should take my word for it? Nowhere. I did of course expect you to look into what I said and make your own mind up based on your research but you are too closed minded for that. You are unable to even recognize that other views to your own exist.
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Oh! Does it meant that, as long as I keep lying, you won't leave me? All right, in that case I'll keep lying. I hate to play alone.
Ben
So you have not answered the questions but you have admitted that you lie. Thatís fine.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1528
Oct 19, 2012
 
"He who has an ear, let him hear":
www.scribd.com/doc/106586592/Eternal ...
Monkeys Paw

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1529
Oct 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh rather like you appear to be

Doctor Who Two
Master
Monkey's Paw

On this thread alone using the same outdated scientific arguments, same grammatical style, same person

You want to sock the don’t throw stones in glass houses
I'm three people? Cool
I know the good Doctors post but Master is one I'm not familiar with.
I got it..... Nice side track. Lets get back on target.

Could have the Big Bang really have happened?

I'll quote someone else here.

http://www.odec.ca/projects/2004/khak4a0/publ...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1530
Oct 20, 2012
 
Monkeys Paw wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm three people? Cool
I know the good Doctors post but Master is one I'm not familiar with.
I got it..... Nice side track. Lets get back on target.
Could have the Big Bang really have happened?
I'll quote someone else here.
http://www.odec.ca/projects/2004/khak4a0/publ...
Failed Creationist with no intellectual ammunition.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1531
Oct 20, 2012
 
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say you should take my word for it? NO, you made assumptions just as so many christian funnymentalist do. I said you are unwilling to acknowledge my answers.
I said that I had offered a considerable amount of cosmological knowledge but you completely ignored it. To the extent that you mocked and made fun of it. That is a problem with you own personality rather then the knowledge I offered.
Where is it that I said you should take my word for it? Nowhere. I did of course expect you to look into what I said and make your own mind up based on your research but you are too closed minded for that. You are unable to even recognize that other views to your own exist.
<quoted text>
So you have not answered the questions but you have admitted that you lie. Thatís fine.
-------

As long as it makes you happy, I can do anything but one: To adopt your views if they do not make sense to me. No offense meant, of course.

Ben
KJV

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1532
Oct 20, 2012
 
Universe

Uni - one
Verse - spoken

Let there be light!

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1533
Oct 21, 2012
 
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
-------
As long as it makes you happy, I can do anything but one: To adopt your views if they do not make sense to me. No offense meant, of course.
Ben
What would really make me happy is for you to admit you lied rather than making pathetic excuses for it. However I can see that is not going so another pleasing idea would be for you to butt out but there is not really much chance of that happening either.

You donít like others to have views different from your that thought for you, not for anyone else.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1534
Oct 21, 2012
 
KJV wrote:
Universe
Uni - one
Verse - spoken
Let there be light!
Language does not work that way I am afraid but you are welcome you your ignorance

Otherwise we could do silly things like braking in the letters KJV and making it sound like a book (of several books put together by committee) put to gather by committee on the world of a 17the century king.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1535
Oct 21, 2012
 
Monkeys Paw wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm three people? Cool
I know the good Doctors post but Master is one I'm not familiar with.
I got it..... Nice side track. Lets get back on target.
Could have the Big Bang really have happened?
I'll quote someone else here.
http://www.odec.ca/projects/2004/khak4a0/publ...
Well you write like 3 people (at least), you show the same sentence structure as 3 people, the same grammatical structure of 3 people, you argue with the same deliberate ignorance as 3 people. Thatís not conclusive proof but it is pretty damming evidence.

However the evidence for the expansion of the universe is unquestionable. The big bang theory on the other hand is old hat, very few scientist now believe the big bang idea, they now have the means to look further and are daring to think of before the event. The event itself is now seen as a rapid and accelerating expansion.

You can quote who the hell you want, that will not make any difference to the fact that the universe is expanding (physically measured). The rate of measurable expansion indicates that it was considerably smaller when I started this post.

This indicates that it was fantastically smaller a million years ago

And this indicates that it was even smaller still a billion years ago

The logical conclusion to those (more than one method) measurements is that approximately 13.7 billion years ago the universe was a singularity.

However until recently science prior to 10^-20 (approx) of a second after the event that brought forth this universe is uncertain and prior to 10^-34th is unknown.

From 10^-20 (approx) following the event it is known how the universe progressed to its present state and prior to 10^-34th it is unknown. The 10^-14 of a second between is uncertain in that a train of events is known to have occurred beginning at 10^-34th of a second with the formation of the fundamental physical laws that govern this universe. However scientific and mathematical advances now allow the means to theorize what happened before those points.

Note that each of the times quoted are millions of times faster then the fasted clock tick of the fasted computer humanity can currently build

Iíll quote the people who know and work in the subject of cosmology (not an unattributed godbothering excuse as you supplied) here

http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1536
Oct 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>---------

In this case though, I am not using a thread of his to harass him in this forum. He is rather the one who harasses me by using my thread to spew his ad hominems on me. Therefore, he is the one harassing me on topix all day.

Ben
Ben I think you misunderstood him.
He was just letting you know who you were dealing with. An atheist puppet.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1537
Oct 22, 2012
 
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben I think you misunderstood him.
He was just letting you know who you were dealing with. An atheist puppet.
Failed creationist liar back for another failed attempt at converting intelligent atheists who laughed him out last time.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1538
Oct 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Failed creationist liar back for another failed attempt at converting intelligent atheists who laughed him out last time.
I never left!
You maybe laughing but I never left so again you lie. No surprise a atheist lying.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1539
Oct 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
I never left!
You maybe laughing but I never left so again you lie. No surprise a atheist lying.
Do we assume then that you were posting with another sock on?

I suppose thatís one way of trying to trick atheists you can claim to your god when you meet him that you were giving it to them twice as hard and so deserve extra ďdo good in the name of godĒ points ::><::

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1540
Oct 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben I think you misunderstood him.
He was just letting you know who you were dealing with. An atheist puppet.
How the hell do you know what other people are thinking, is this a power that god gave you? Or is it your basic, everyday christian delusion?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,381 - 1,400 of2,008
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••