“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#982 May 9, 2013
NightSerf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm making popcorn...
Can I pick the movie?:)

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#983 May 9, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Carlos Castaneda was a genius.
Who?

Never heard of him-- one of your gay lovers, perchance?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#984 May 9, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
I only challenge Polymath on points I know I will win.
And yet... you never--EVER have.

And are quite unlikely to EVER win either.

It is highly doubtful you could win a debate of wits against a damp rag...

... what with the damp rag having more logical skills that you demonstrate...

... sad.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#985 May 9, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
On the "massive ego".
Guilty. I was given a gift to excel at things boys dream of, with a phenom level of power and ability, and without much trying. I had beautiful girls hanging on me and guys following me around just hoping to be seen with me.
And I wasted all of it. Never got over it, though, I guess.
Perhaps if you hadn't beaten the crap outta those girls?

No?

Well... there you go...

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#986 May 9, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
would be love not fight... Susan is a he... and you call us dumb...
How do YOU know?

You know who this "susan" is?

Is "susan" really your sock-puppet?

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#987 May 9, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
How do YOU know?
You know who this "susan" is?
Is "susan" really your sock-puppet?
Gosh no, I couldn't come up with the silly things he says... If I were a sock puppet, I sure wouldn't bring it to your attention... Think grasshopper...

ps.. I know how this sock talks, they are very clever...playing both sides... lol

Want to go to the movies with me? Someone above is bringing the popcorn...:)

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

#988 May 9, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Polymath knows way more physics than I do.
Full admission.
The problem is - and this is what sparks my debate with him - he does not understand the difference in theoretical concepts and reality.
He thinks that because an imaginary "line" can have infinite imaginary "points", that an actual length, say a yardstick, can be divided into infinite segments of length greater than zero.
This is impossible.
The best mathematical minds in the world know this, and have said so.
For similar reasons, he argues for the possibility of a beginningless universe, or a universe existing infinitely in past time.
To put a cherry on top, he stated on these pages that the bacteria existing on earth are infinite, and the only test for death is putrification.
So, obviously, it is well within my knowledge grasp to challenge him.
Another admission:
I only challenge Polymath on points I know I will win.
That does not include the minutia of physics.
You do know that polymath257 is a university professor of mathematics, right?

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

#989 May 9, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I pick the movie?:)
Sorry, sweetums, but you're the entertainment. It's the Battle of the Titans, Heaven's Angel vs. S.B.Lange, Prophetess of YHWH. My money's on you, though...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#990 May 9, 2013
NightSerf wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that polymath257 is a university professor of mathematics, right?
Couldn't care less.

He's still wrong about infinity, and other things.

David Hilbert is the greatest mathematician of the 20th century.

He said:

"The infinite is nowhere to be found in reality. It neither exists in nature nor provides a legitimate basis for rational thought. The role that remains for the infinite is solely that of an idea."

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#991 May 9, 2013
NightSerf wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that polymath257 is a university professor of mathematics, right?
There is very little that Bup-a-Creek knows...

... and what he thinks he knows is mostly wrong.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#992 May 9, 2013
See?

Butt-up-a-Creek proves his brain damage once again...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#993 May 9, 2013
NightSerf wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, sweetums, but you're the entertainment. It's the Battle of the Titans, Heaven's Angel vs. S.B.Lange, Prophetess of YHWH. My money's on you, though...
Funny, Awe! I think I like you.

I'm ready!:)

ps...I can hold my own... lol

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#994 May 9, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Polymath knows way more physics than I do.
Full admission.
The problem is - and this is what sparks my debate with him - he does not understand the difference in theoretical concepts and reality.
He thinks that because an imaginary "line" can have infinite imaginary "points", that an actual length, say a yardstick, can be divided into infinite segments of length greater than zero.
This is impossible.
The best mathematical minds in the world know this, and have said so.
For similar reasons, he argues for the possibility of a beginningless universe, or a universe existing infinitely in past time.
To put a cherry on top, he stated on these pages that the bacteria existing on earth are infinite, and the only test for death is putrification.
So, obviously, it is well within my knowledge grasp to challenge him.
Another admission:
I only challenge Polymath on points I know I will win.
That does not include the minutia of physics.
- You have no proof of god
- There is evidence that creationist is a fraudulent cult run by liars
-You don't believe in fossils
-You don't understand the definition of atheism

Why are you in this forum? Are you really that ignorant in real life, or is it a character you put on for kicks?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#995 May 9, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
would be love not fight... Susan is a he... and you call us dumb...
I am a he and a she. Go figure...:)

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#996 May 9, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I am a he and a she. Go figure...:)
Another opportunity to prove the god you're lying about wasted.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#997 May 9, 2013
NightSerf wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, sweetums, but you're the entertainment. It's the Battle of the Titans, Heaven's Angel vs. S.B.Lange, Prophetess of YHWH. My money's on you, though...
I wouldn't be so quick to bet, NS. Isaiah 11:2 "And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord; And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the Lord..."
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#998 May 9, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Another opportunity to prove the god you're lying about wasted.
I didn't understand that Skeptic, could you rephrase it?

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#999 May 10, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I am a he and a she. Go figure...:)
That's okay, I still love you, no matter what, or who you are...:)
Gn.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#1000 May 10, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
That's okay, I still love you, no matter what, or who you are...:)
Gn.
Back atchya !

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1001 May 10, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't understand that Skeptic, could you rephrase it?
Where is the proof of the god you're lying about to us here in the atheist forum?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 1 hr Carchar king 204
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... 1 hr Carchar king 13
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr KiMare 233,182
Pastor who gave up God for a year after getting... 1 hr Carchar king 2
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 1 hr Carchar king 172
God' existence 1 hr Carchar king 90
Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 5 hr ChristineM 5,952
More from around the web