Is the bible a fairy tale?
Thinking

Royston, UK

#3515 Aug 4, 2013
But it is past Uranus?
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Booby you are wrong I have proof.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#3516 Aug 4, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>But it is past Uranus?
Pluto's orbit is 248 earth years and Neptune orbit is 165 earth years.
The two planets are fairly close to each other right now (and on the same side of the Sun) because they are both orbiting the Sun in the same directions they will remain on the same side of the Sun for your whole live time and Hundreds of years after your gone.

Nice reach but I guess you were just not thinking.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3517 Aug 4, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Pluto's orbit is 248 earth years and Neptune orbit is 165 earth years.
The two planets are fairly close to each other right now (and on the same side of the Sun) because they are both orbiting the Sun in the same directions they will remain on the same side of the Sun for your whole live time and Hundreds of years after your gone.
Nice reach but I guess you were just not thinking.
Keep digging. He's correct-- you are dead-wrong.

But keep digging that hole-- it's now way-way over your pointy head.
Thinking

Royston, UK

#3518 Aug 4, 2013
Wrong again.

Currently Pluto is about 90 degrees behind Uranus, so they'll be getting further apart for years.

Tricky for you to describe Pluto as being past Neptune when it is 90 degrees in a different direction.

Here's a picture to help you, twart.

http://www.solarsystemscope.com
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Pluto's orbit is 248 earth years and Neptune orbit is 165 earth years.
The two planets are fairly close to each other right now...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#3519 Aug 4, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again.

Currently Pluto is about 90 degrees behind Uranus, so they'll be getting further apart for years.

Tricky for you to describe Pluto as being past Neptune when it is 90 degrees in a different direction.

Here's a picture to help you, twart.

http://www.solarsystemscope.com
Keep digging. LOL

Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>What percentage of the time is that wrong?
Nearly 50%.
So I don't really think you're an authority on "Pluto's place", twart.

50%. LMFAO

What a dolt!

"Is Pluto sometimes closer to us than Neptune?

Because Pluto has an orbit around the sun which is very elliptical, there are times when it crosses Neptune's orbit and is actually closer to the sun than Neptune. This happened recently during a twenty year period from 1979 to 1999. For now, Pluto is back to being farther away from the sun than Neptune. It will be more than 230 years before Pluto and Neptune trade places again. Pluto slips inside of Neptune's orbit once every 248 Earth years for a period of twenty years."

That's less then 10%.

What a nut job.

Oh and it will be 230 more years that I'm right with my comment.

Ya you sure showed me. Bawhahaha
Thinking

Royston, UK

#3520 Aug 4, 2013
In the almighty twart world something north is "past" something east!

No wonder people are leaving your belief system in droves, twart.
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep digging. LOL
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>What percentage of the time is that wrong?
Nearly 50%.
So I don't really think you're an authority on "Pluto's place", twart.
50%. LMFAO
What a dolt!
"Is Pluto sometimes closer to us than Neptune?
Because Pluto has an orbit around the sun which is very elliptical, there are times when it crosses Neptune's orbit and is actually closer to the sun than Neptune. This happened recently during a twenty year period from 1979 to 1999. For now, Pluto is back to being farther away from the sun than Neptune. It will be more than 230 years before Pluto and Neptune trade places again. Pluto slips inside of Neptune's orbit once every 248 Earth years for a period of twenty years."
That's less then 10%.
What a nut job.
Oh and it will be 230 more years that I'm right with my comment.
Ya you sure showed me. Bawhahaha

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3523 Aug 16, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Shame on those dam Atheist for starting the dark ages, the Salem witch hunts, and murdering the Christians albino roman god Jesus. Shame on you bad atheist. You deserve to burn in hell. You will answer for all your crimes like slavery, polygamy, refusing women the right to speak in church, shame on you atheist for not praying over your Burger King meal in public. Shame on you for not giving a lengthy prayer to the god that provided you with money that even says on it that it comes from god. Shame on all you worthless godless athiest for not bowing down to a cross and not flaunting your god given wealth with a gold cross and diamonds and fancy clothes and new farm trucks that only go to church. Shame on all of you. How dare you puff up and not bow to my god Jesus Christ. Do you not know he comes only for the righteous like me Andy brothers and sisters in Christ. How dare you heathens not yield unto my godly words in this public forum. Do you not know you must go to church where god lives and pay his bills there is a reassessing on people and my god Jesus can't be thrown out into the cold. He needs your money. He can't get a real job because you godless atheist own all the businesses control the law. And oppress us Christians. All we do is give to your poor and hungry we don't ask for anything in return. We drive old run down cars live a meek life while you atheist pride yourself in luxury. And the moment we Christians speak up you oppress us saying we are pushing our beliefs on you. But verily I say unto you cast away your riches and vanity and come get closer to my ever loving god. Be as one voice with us. The good people of mass incest. Blessed are we for god loves our worldly nature. Or burn in hell forever.
Are you for real?

Or is the above just **satire**.. because it **reads** like satire-- Cobert would approve, I'd think.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#3524 Aug 16, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you for real?
Or is the above just **satire**.. because it **reads** like satire-- Cobert would approve, I'd think.
Definitely satire. Pretty good too.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#3525 Aug 16, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>Right. Shame on those dam Atheist for starting the dark ages, the Salem witch hunts, and murdering the Christians albino roman god Jesus. Shame on you bad atheist. You deserve to burn in hell. You will answer for all your crimes like slavery, polygamy, refusing women the right to speak in church, shame on you atheist for not praying over your Burger King meal in public. Shame on you for not giving a lengthy prayer to the god that provided you with money that even says on it that it comes from god. Shame on all you worthless godless athiest for not bowing down to a cross and not flaunting your god given wealth with a gold cross and diamonds and fancy clothes and new farm trucks that only go to church. Shame on all of you. How dare you puff up and not bow to my god Jesus Christ. Do you not know he comes only for the righteous like me Andy brothers and sisters in Christ. How dare you heathens not yield unto my godly words in this public forum. Do you not know you must go to church where god lives and pay his bills there is a reassessing on people and my god Jesus can't be thrown out into the cold. He needs your money. He can't get a real job because you godless atheist own all the businesses control the law. And oppress us Christians. All we do is give to your poor and hungry we don't ask for anything in return. We drive old run down cars live a meek life while you atheist pride yourself in luxury. And the moment we Christians speak up you oppress us saying we are pushing our beliefs on you. But verily I say unto you cast away your riches and vanity and come get closer to my ever loving god. Be as one voice with us. The good people of mass incest. Blessed are we for god loves our worldly nature. Or burn in hell forever.
Man...now that is perfect lol!!! I'm sure they will find no part of themselves in that most truthful depiction of them.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3526 Aug 17, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely satire. Pretty good too.
Sadly?

I think he was ....**serious***...!!

This is based on a different hateful post in another thread...

Sad.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#3527 Aug 17, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you for real?
Or is the above just **satire**.. because it **reads** like satire-- Cobert would approve, I'd think.
By the way it is written I think it would have to be satire.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3528 Aug 17, 2013
Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way it is written I think it would have to be satire.
Read his other offerings, in other threads...

... he was **serious**!

Sadly.

I thought the "clever" use of misspelled words, missing punctuation and utter lack of paragraph spacing part of the sarcasm.

How wrong I was...
LCNlin

United States

#3529 Aug 17, 2013
The Question seems to be, is Bob a Fairy Tale?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3530 Aug 17, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep digging. LOL
]
We did, we found fossils. That is the part where you should have closed your cult down.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3531 Aug 17, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Read his other offerings, in other threads...
... he was **serious**!
Sadly.
I thought the "clever" use of misspelled words, missing punctuation and utter lack of paragraph spacing part of the sarcasm.
How wrong I was...
Well at least Lincoln's given up posting creationist news in the topix forum.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3532 Aug 17, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least Lincoln's given up posting creationist news in the topix forum.
I've started reporting his posts as abuse of TOS, anytime he spams the threads.
LCNlin

United States

#3533 Aug 17, 2013
Bob has a low tolerance for those who disagree with Bob.
Bob is always correct in his oft stated opinions.
LOL
LCNlin

United States

#3534 Aug 17, 2013
Poor Bob, the first to run to mommy if posts to do not support Bobs notions, often stated, but never proven with sites or links.

Wonder why there are no site or links?
Thinking

Royston, UK

#3535 Aug 17, 2013
Lincock will post any old sh!t to get a reaction.
I wonder why Lincock is so needy?
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I've started reporting his posts as abuse of TOS, anytime he spams the threads.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3536 Aug 17, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Lincock will post any old sh!t to get a reaction.
I wonder why Lincock is so needy?
<quoted text>
He's lonely?

His dealer moved away, and he cannot locate a new one?

His favorite hooker was arrested, and isn't working anymore?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 13 min John 613
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr Science 76,824
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... (Jan '17) 6 hr Dogen 4,281
hell is a real place. so.. ahtiesm is a faux li... Wed Eagle 12 - 10
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Tue John 4,952
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) Tue John 32,164
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) Jul 17 Eagle 12 - 6,123
More from around the web