Atheist Islamophobia... Again

Apr 9, 2013 Full story: Religion Dispatched 3,766

Sparked by a Richard Dawkins tweet , in which he drew a parallel between Islamists and Nazis, Nathan Lean recently suggested on Salon.com that the most famous representatives of the new atheism "flirt with" Islamophobia [echoing Chris Stedman's prescient warning to fellow atheists on RD this past August]. As the article explains, Dawkins, Hitchens ... (more)

Full Story

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#654 Apr 24, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes-- but if they made ignorance a crime?
We'd >>soo<< have to arrest most of Congress, and nearly 1/2 of the Senate too...
downsides?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#655 Apr 24, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
downsides?
LOL!

I certainly cannot think of even one...!

:)
Lincoln

United States

#656 Apr 24, 2013
^
11,457 posts
all with the same
atheist nonsense,
LOL.

No scientific proof of atheism LOL
Lincoln

United States

#657 Apr 24, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
downsides?
downsides?...well you have never proved anything about atheism but you do whine a bit
LOL

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#658 Apr 24, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
downsides?...well you have never proved anything about atheism but you do whine a bit
LOL
nothing to prove about atheism...

all the proving has to do with the religious cults being based on lies and falsehoods, hence their gods are also lies and falsehoods...

that has been proven already. atheism is just acknowledging those facts.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#659 Apr 24, 2013
Explosion in Mobile Alabama shipyard!

CNN and MSNBC rush to claim it was caused by white Tea Partiers!!!

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#660 Apr 24, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Explosion in Mobile Alabama shipyard!
CNN and MSNBC rush to claim it was caused by white Tea Partiers!!!
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.
Oh, the bigot speaks.

We know you are a bigot, from your bigoted avatar picture.

That leads me to the following proof:

No self-respecting god would permit such as YOU to represent it's good name.

None.

Proving to 100% that you are NOT representing ANY god.

At all.

Too Easy--- your god isn't real, because YOU are an ASS.

Simple.
Lincoln

United States

#661 Apr 24, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>nothing to prove about atheism...
all the proving has to do with the religious cults being based on lies and falsehoods, hence their gods are also lies and falsehoods...
that has been proven already. atheism is just acknowledging those facts.
atheism ridicules Christianity.
"lies... falsehoods" when atheism itself is rejected by thinking majority of Americans.
-
on the other subject .....
Yes, if you can see Canada from you house
you should run for VP :-)
Lincoln

United States

#662 Apr 24, 2013
"God is subtle, but he is not malicious"
Albert Einstein,

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#663 Apr 24, 2013
Science flies you to the moon.

Religion flies you into buildings.
Lincoln wrote:
"God is subtle, but he is not malicious"
Albert Einstein,

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#664 Apr 24, 2013
Atheism and Religion are but two sides of the same coin.

One prefers to use its head, while the other relies on tales.
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
atheism ridicules Christianity.
"lies... falsehoods" when atheism itself is rejected by thinking majority of Americans.
-
on the other subject .....
Yes, if you can see Canada from you house
you should run for VP :-)

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#665 Apr 24, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, the bigot speaks.

We know you are a bigot, from your bigoted avatar picture.

That leads me to the following proof:

No self-respecting god would permit such as YOU to represent it's good name.

None.

Proving to 100% that you are NOT representing ANY god.

At all.

Too Easy--- your god isn't real, because YOU are an ASS.

Simple.
Islam is coming as we predicted!!!!

Islam is God's rod against immoral people like you!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#666 Apr 24, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>atheism ridicules Christianity.
"lies... falsehoods" when atheism itself is rejected by thinking majority of Americans.
-
on the other subject .....
Yes, if you can see Canada from you house
you should run for VP :-)
Another one bites the dust!

She never said that!!!!

But facts are not in Liberal's side!

Tina Fey said that not Sarah Palin but your mind bosses tell you what to think and you comply!!!

Political misquotes: The 10 most famous things never actually said
http://m.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2011/0603...

COMPLY GOOFBALL COMPLY!!!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#667 Apr 24, 2013
swerty wrote:
<quoted text>Science flies you to the moon.

Religion flies you into buildings.
And you Liberals protect Islam with tooth and nail.

You protect Muslims terrorists right to kill you because it is not about science and religion but about Liberalism versus reality!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#668 Apr 24, 2013
swerty wrote:
<quoted text>Atheism and Religion are but two sides of the same coin.

One prefers to use its head, while the other relies on tales.
It is funny how Liberals attack religion but will defend Muslims terrorists right to kill and worship!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#669 Apr 25, 2013
were not made out of clay, you stupid inbred muslim, your allah is a pagan moon god
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
It is funny how Liberals attack religion but will defend Muslims terrorists right to kill and worship!
Thinking

Sturminster Newton, UK

#670 Apr 25, 2013
What do you call an honest islamist?

Asif.
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is coming as we predicted!!!!
Islam is God's rod against immoral people like you!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#671 Apr 25, 2013
Why do so many Muslims marry their own cousins?

To ensure the next generation will be dumb enough to believe Islam.
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is coming as we predicted!!!!
Islam is God's rod against immoral people like you!
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#672 Apr 25, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is coming as we predicted!!!!
Islam is God's rod against immoral people like you!
Damn how many times does it take for you to understand that there is no god. There has never been a god, and there never will be a god. The concept was created long ago to control the rabble population and to fleece them in the process. Much the same as being done in the backward middle east with uneducated, unworldly, goat herders and deadbeat idiots. When you die, there isn't any place your going except in the cold damp ground with the worms.
That's reality, something you should try to get a grip on.

I will continue with my life, don't give a damn if idiots like you think it's immoral or not. Can't chit chat any longer got to see my girlfriend and have a few Jack Daniels before we hit the sack for some fun and games. You should have another orange juice donkey.
Thinking

Sturminster Newton, UK

#673 Apr 25, 2013
UK pakistanis are 10 times more likely to create ill children due to inbreeding.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/hay-festiv...
swerty wrote:
Why do so many Muslims marry their own cousins?
To ensure the next generation will be dumb enough to believe Islam. <quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 5 min _Bad Company 23,276
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min Joe fortuna 233,185
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 27 min thetruth 2,624
Pastor who gave up God for a year after getting... 39 min thetruth 3
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 43 min thetruth 177
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 50 min thetruth 213
God' existence 53 min thetruth 96
More from around the web