Atheist Islamophobia... Again

Atheist Islamophobia... Again

There are 3765 comments on the Religion Dispatched story from Apr 9, 2013, titled Atheist Islamophobia... Again. In it, Religion Dispatched reports that:

Sparked by a Richard Dawkins tweet , in which he drew a parallel between Islamists and Nazis, Nathan Lean recently suggested on Salon.com that the most famous representatives of the new atheism "flirt with" Islamophobia [echoing Chris Stedman's prescient warning to fellow atheists on RD this past August]. As the article explains, Dawkins, Hitchens ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Religion Dispatched.

huntcoyotes

“gun control takes two hands”

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

#3756 Sep 3, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate speech noted.
I have no beliefs.
<quoted text>
Of course you cannot!
You lack the intelligence.
You lack the will.
You lack the humanity.
But most of all? Your HATE won't let you.
Hilarious, bob- you disagree with people who agree with you- you hate people who agree with you. How totally sad to be you.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3757 Sep 3, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, bob, all you hadda do was ask- "nine" comes after "eight"...and so on...
Let me just tell you something you should already know...you cannot judge me. Besides, if what I post upsets you, it doesn't bother me. I kind of i-n-t-e-n-d-e-d for that to happen, because of your pointless blind hatred. You've already proven to me that you're a hopeless case, so I'll just keep spitballin' the replies and you keep amusing me with your hypocrisy as you drool on your keyboard banging out worthless posts like this one-'k?
Worthless creationist liar can't take being put in his place by Bob!!!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3758 Sep 3, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Hilarious, bob- you disagree with people who agree with you- you hate people who agree with you. How totally sad to be you.
Worthless cult liar with no shame or morals.
lolo

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#3759 Sep 3, 2013

there is GOD

&li st=PLE0C43960CD17F8F3

CHECK THIS OUT

http://kaheel7.com/eng

LCNLin

United States

#3760 Sep 3, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Hilarious, bob- you disagree with people who agree with you- you hate people who agree with you. How totally sad to be you.
Amusing

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3761 Sep 3, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, bob, all you hadda do was ask- "nine" comes after "eight"...and so on...
Let me just tell you something you should already know...you cannot judge me.
False. I judge you to be a racist.

I judge you to be a bigot.

I judge you to be so full of hate, that it literally colors every thing you say.

Your attempt to belittle me is proof enough of your hate.
huntcoyotes wrote:
Besides, if what I post upsets you, it doesn't bother me. I kind of i-n-t-e-n-d-e-d for that to happen, because of your pointless blind hatred.
Your hate is all you see here-- I don't hate you.

I pity you.

You appear to be quite a horrible person: your racism, your bigotry has made you into a sociopath.

You **literally** delight in your fantasy of **me** being tortured forever.
huntcoyotes wrote:
You've already proven to me that you're a hopeless case, so I'll just keep spitballin' the replies and you keep amusing me with your hypocrisy as you drool on your keyboard banging out worthless posts like this one-'k?
Hate speech noted.

Your continued attempt to belittle and heap scorn is proof of your deeply seated hate.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3762 Sep 3, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
That hate is all you, bub.

Proved by your continued belittling and derisive attitude.

Your Jewsus(jesus) would be so **not** proud.

(had he not also been a myth...)

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3763 Sep 3, 2013
lolo wrote:
there is GOD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cv7lCR-7AKQXX&list=PLE0C4 3960CD17F8F3
CHECK THIS OUT
http://kaheel7.com/eng
No.

Spam noted.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#3764 Sep 3, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
---that the religious cult gods have been proven false---
Cite your proof and don't run away ;-)
i have proved your cult god to be a false one. and then you run away.

I think you actually get up out of your chair and run out of the room each and everytime i give you the proof, as i have so, so many, many times...

what a child you are...
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#3765 Sep 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you should talk about your prejudices and bigotry towards gays to a gay person. i have told you many times over that i am not gay.
You are one of the most hateful people on this board. In fact, people have changed their opinions and the way they approach their lives because of you and others. And in a positive way as they learn tha tthe bullying has to stop as they leave you behind. And that is exactly what is slowly happening. Government can make every law and rule it wants. But it can't force people to socialize together. I give you credit for at least writing statements. But I know that the progressives on this board have had very little affect on those reading it. Where as those who are not progressive who may be actually Democrats or moderates or even libertarian or conservative have had a positive affect on readers. The only thing you offer is the opportunity to collect something from government and get a lawyer if someone screws with you. Reduce the hateful rhetoric.

St. Croix valley

#3766 Sep 3, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> You are one of the most hateful people on this board. In fact, people have changed their opinions and the way they approach their lives because of you and others. And in a positive way as they learn tha tthe bullying has to stop as they leave you behind. And that is exactly what is slowly happening. Government can make every law and rule it wants. But it can't force people to socialize together. I give you credit for at least writing statements. But I know that the progressives on this board have had very little affect on those reading it. Where as those who are not progressive who may be actually Democrats or moderates or even libertarian or conservative have had a positive affect on readers. The only thing you offer is the opportunity to collect something from government and get a lawyer if someone screws with you. Reduce the hateful rhetoric.
i am not hateful at all. you clearly pointed out you are a prejudicial, bigoted little prick. why does someone else saying that bother you? it is your own making and you openly acknowledge it...
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#3767 Sep 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i am not hateful at all. you clearly pointed out you are a prejudicial, bigoted little prick. why does someone else saying that bother you? it is your own making and you openly acknowledge it...
Actually I give back what people throw at me. Wrote for months without saying a bad word while taking the enlightened progressive slanders and insults. Didn't know why. Wasn't threatening in any way. Just disagreed in some issues. Then I joined in slowly with their game. Look, you really don't make a difference. You got your set block of voters and they will expand only because of the collecting angle. I point out things. You don't have to like them. but at least acknowledge them. I wrote a hundred times that weapons are being purchased. Your crazy group keeps denying this as being not important. You are hell bent on your agenda and nothing else. You are the haters that will bring the worse America can be. We are fragmented and are ripe for the pickings.

St. Croix valley

#3768 Sep 3, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Actually I give back what people throw at me. Wrote for months without saying a bad word while taking the enlightened progressive slanders and insults. Didn't know why. Wasn't threatening in any way. Just disagreed in some issues. Then I joined in slowly with their game. Look, you really don't make a difference. You got your set block of voters and they will expand only because of the collecting angle. I point out things. You don't have to like them. but at least acknowledge them. I wrote a hundred times that weapons are being purchased. Your crazy group keeps denying this as being not important. You are hell bent on your agenda and nothing else. You are the haters that will bring the worse America can be. We are fragmented and are ripe for the pickings.
dude, you don't even have the slightest fucking clue as to who "my group" is. you don't even know what the hell you are talking about. you are a pathetic, prejudicial little loser of a bigot that sucks off the work of others your whole miserable failure of a life...

you can't even make a coherent thought for one single sentence...give it up.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#3769 Sep 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>dude, you don't even have the slightest fucking clue as to who "my group" is. you don't even know what the hell you are talking about. you are a pathetic, prejudicial little loser of a bigot that sucks off the work of others your whole miserable failure of a life...
you can't even make a coherent thought for one single sentence...give it up.
Your group is progressive. You write it all the time.I know what I write about has leverage because the things about history and nations I have read about is coming true here. Its even more true today then five years ago. Your hate is the real deal. Your bigotry is more then prejudice, it is also racism. You actually promote programs where people kill others because of them and will not do a thing to change it. Your answers are of course directed at the ones who did no wrong. As always. The true hate is worse on those who do not recognize it and actually believe they are natures answer to the human condition. you will read tomorrow of more murders. And of course, more children due to the progressive insanity. You are nothing but a parasite. a loud typing parasite that needs to be liquidated. and you will be someday. that the beautiful thing.

St. Croix valley

#3770 Sep 3, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Your group is progressive. You write it all the time.I know what I write about has leverage because the things about history and nations I have read about is coming true here. Its even more true today then five years ago. Your hate is the real deal. Your bigotry is more then prejudice, it is also racism. You actually promote programs where people kill others because of them and will not do a thing to change it. Your answers are of course directed at the ones who did no wrong. As always. The true hate is worse on those who do not recognize it and actually believe they are natures answer to the human condition. you will read tomorrow of more murders. And of course, more children due to the progressive insanity. You are nothing but a parasite. a loud typing parasite that needs to be liquidated. and you will be someday. that the beautiful thing.
not even close. i have been a staunch conservative all my life.

see? you are so stupid you don't even have a clue as to what you are talking about. no, nothing you write about is even close to reality or coming true. you live in a delusional world created by your ignorance and failure at life.
LCNLin

United States

#3771 Sep 3, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Actually I give back what people throw at me. Wrote for months without saying a bad word while taking the enlightened progressive slanders and insults. Didn't know why. Wasn't threatening in any way. Just disagreed in some issues. Then I joined in slowly with their game. Look, you really don't make a difference. You got your set block of voters and they will expand only because of the collecting angle. I point out things. You don't have to like them. but at least acknowledge them. I wrote a hundred times that weapons are being purchased. Your crazy group keeps denying this as being not important. You are hell bent on your agenda and nothing else. You are the haters that will bring the worse America can be. We are fragmented and are ripe for the pickings.
rambling again

LOL
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#3772 Sep 4, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>not even close. i have been a staunch conservative all my life.
see? you are so stupid you don't even have a clue as to what you are talking about. no, nothing you write about is even close to reality or coming true. you live in a delusional world created by your ignorance and failure at life.
There are so many liars on this board. You are most likely a young person. Most likely disabled and embittered by it. You look up things that people actually experienced but you have not. Your parents may even have a few bucks to their name. I am sorry if you are in a wheelchair. Or even diseased and sickly. But not everyone is against you. Really. Remember, reading about doing something is not quite like doing it. and doing it with honor and character.
BicLighterandtwe ezers

Hazard, KY

#3773 Sep 4, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i have proved your cult god to be a false one. and then you run away.
I think you actually get up out of your chair and run out of the room each and everytime i give you the proof, as i have so, so many, many times...
what a child you are...
Halluhoabammmerluya--There IS a classification for sociopathic, psychologically ILL people like you -

Pseudologia fantastica is present in classic cases. The patient makes false claims about distinguished accomplishments, educational credentials, relations to famous persons, etc.

And your pathetic, psychoTic attempts to feign any actual sanity.

Few patients agree to accept psychiatric consultation or psychological assessment. Among those who do, many report a history of physical, emotional, or sexual abuse or physical or emotional neglect
You are a mentally sick-in-the-head one, with out a doubt.

"Poor little you"..DO seek mentalcase help.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#3774 Sep 4, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> There are so many liars on this board.
you are correct... and virtually every one of them claims to be a christian or a Muslim

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3775 Sep 5, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>you are correct... and virtually every one of them claims to be a christian or a Muslim
Indeed.

I would even say, that 100% of anyone who claims to believe in one or more gods?

Is a liar by definition.

For what else is faith in the unbelievable, but a lie you told often enough, that you forgot it was a lie?

Faith-- a lie that is repeated until you forget it's a lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 31 min Wisdom of Ages 94,425
News Egyptian Parliament considers outlawing atheism 2 hr Guest 8
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 6 hr Prince of Darkness 6,003
a prayer of salvation for those who are willing (Oct '17) 6 hr blacklagoon 3 152
News Geoff Robson is wrong about Richard Dawkins, th... 23 hr Eagle 12 - 12
News Christ, Atheism, Quantum Physics, and the Natur... May 24 nanoanomaly 1
Stephen Hawking, now a believer May 8 superwilly 20