Atheist Islamophobia... Again

Apr 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Religion Dispatched

Sparked by a Richard Dawkins tweet , in which he drew a parallel between Islamists and Nazis, Nathan Lean recently suggested on Salon.com that the most famous representatives of the new atheism "flirt with" Islamophobia [echoing Chris Stedman's prescient warning to fellow atheists on RD this past August]. As the article explains, Dawkins, Hitchens ... (more)

Comments (Page 171)

Showing posts 3,401 - 3,420 of3,766
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Got it- you haven't actually seen most of these things yet you believe they exist. Just for the record, so do I. Sooo also just for the record, I believe in only one more thing than you do, and for that, you vilify me. Quite the hypocrite, bob.
You're the idiot with no proof of god, lying away like you have no morals.

“gun control takes two hands”

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
False. I have used all 5 of my senses to experience these things.
It's not **just** about vision.
Your pathetic attempt falls flat.
Now you're just lying, bob. Photographs aren't proof, nor do they prove things exist. Otherwise, the earth would be overrun with superheroes, dinosaurs and giant transforming robots. You're so smitten with being intelligent and a master of your tiny universe that you fail miserably in being wise or smart.

outdoors

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yet you have **never** experienced this "thing" WITH ANY OF YOUR 5 SENSES.
Ever.
No hypocrisy.
Valid criticism of your delusional behavior.
Actually, I have, bob. You weren't there, you didn't get to see the event, so there is no point in bringing it up. Suffice to say, I have all the proof I need and you have spittle running out of the corner of your mouth.

outdoors

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I wish it were miniscule.
I really do.
Alas, it's not.... your cult thrives on hate and suffering.
You are an excellent example.
Wrong again, bob. I don't hate or suffer- I just pity you and those like you. And yeah, they're miniscule, regardess of your agreement to the application of the word. You remind me of some examples of the present administration- a rare event occurs and you form a decree around it to the point that it effects the 99.9% of the citizens who would never be involved in such a thing.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Now you're just lying, bob.
Nope-- I'm not-- you are growing quite desperate here.
huntcoyotes wrote:
Photographs aren't proof, nor do they prove things exist.
LOL!

Then it's a damn good thing I don't depend on photographs, isn't it?

LOL!

You are getting even more desperate...!

Seriously!
huntcoyotes wrote:
Otherwise, the earth would be overrun with superheroes, dinosaurs and giant transforming robots. You're so smitten with being intelligent and a master of your tiny universe that you fail miserably in being wise or smart.
Smarter than **you**, you lying creationist.

Still no proof of your ugly monster-torturing god.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I have, bob. You weren't there, you didn't get to see the event, so there is no point in bringing it up.
So you were delusional, drunk or high, then?

Okay-- I'll buy that.

It's better than you simply being stupid.
huntcoyotes wrote:
Suffice to say, I have all the proof I need and you have spittle running out of the corner of your mouth.
Oooops!

Stupid it is-- you **are** being stupid...

... my bad.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again, bob. I don't hate or suffer-
Lie.

Here is PROOF OF YOUR HATE:
huntcoyotes wrote:
... and you have spittle running out of the corner of your mouth.
You are one sick uck.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
rambling again with only opinions.
LOL
opinions? how so?

please show where my statement wasn't fact by providing the teensy shred of evidence that any god, gods or goddesses ever existed...

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>opinions? how so?
please show where my statement wasn't fact by providing the teensy shred of evidence that any god, gods or goddesses ever existed...
I would like to see the same, but donít hold your breath.

If there were evidence they would be the first to present it.

outdoors

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Nope-- I'm not-- you are growing quite desperate here.
<quoted text>
LOL!
Then it's a damn good thing I don't depend on photographs, isn't it?
LOL!
You are getting even more desperate...!
Seriously!
<quoted text>
Smarter than **you**, you lying creationist.
Still no proof of your ugly monster-torturing god.
Actually bob, you DO depend on photos- recall that i asked you if you's seen things and you said "no", but admitting to seeing photos of them, so you knew they existed. Are YOU dilusional, forgetful, lying or simply a short-memoried hypocrite, bob? I don't drink or use drugs, bob, I was out for a run. And now God tortures monsters? LOL-bob, you really are a piece of work. Yeah, I can easily picture you with spittle and drool seeping out of your mouth as you struggle massively in your mind to conjure up hateful images of people being Christian. It's quite hilarious the way you attempt to portray followers of Christ. Witness again your poor verbage: "Still no proof of your ugly monster-torturing god.", quite entertaining, bob. You're so blind with hatred that you keep tripping over your hate-rhetoric- how sad to be you and filled with such mindless and pointless seething rage. I've seen people turned around in their hatred or ignorance of the peace and love that is Christ's message to us. You aren't on a deadend street bob, you can turn around.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Actually bob, you DO depend on photos- recall that i asked you if you's seen things and you said "no", but admitting to seeing photos of them, so you knew they existed. Are YOU dilusional, forgetful, lying or simply a short-memoried hypocrite, bob? I don't drink or use drugs, bob, I was out for a run. And now God tortures monsters? LOL-bob, you really are a piece of work. Yeah, I can easily picture you with spittle and drool seeping out of your mouth as you struggle massively in your mind to conjure up hateful images of people being Christian. It's quite hilarious the way you attempt to portray followers of Christ. Witness again your poor verbage: "Still no proof of your ugly monster-torturing god.", quite entertaining, bob. You're so blind with hatred that you keep tripping over your hate-rhetoric- how sad to be you and filled with such mindless and pointless seething rage. I've seen people turned around in their hatred or ignorance of the peace and love that is Christ's message to us. You aren't on a deadend street bob, you can turn around.
peace and love from the religion that has the bloodiest history on the planet? that's rich...

you forget, your jesus is part of the proven false god complex that promoted the killing of millions across the globe...if not billions...
LCNlin

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>peace and love from the religion that has the bloodiest history on the planet? that's rich...
you forget, your jesus is part of the proven false god complex that promoted the killing of millions across the globe...if not billions...
rambling again with unsupported generalizations,
LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Mentally ill creationist liars love to project their personal hell upon innocent atheists.

outdoors

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
These athiests DO prefer to dwell on the negatives of history, don't they? I'm surprised they haven't embraced the present administration's rhetoric, i.e., "It's Bush's fault!" Have you heard the new answer to the riddle, "Why did the chicken cross the road?"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>These athiests DO prefer to dwell on the negatives of history, don't they? I'm surprised they haven't embraced the present administration's rhetoric, i.e., "It's Bush's fault!" Have you heard the new answer to the riddle, "Why did the chicken cross the road?"
After you're able to prove your god, your opinions will matter more.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Actually bob, you DO depend on photos- recall that i asked you if you's seen things and you said "no", but admitting to seeing photos of them, so you knew they existed.
But I do not **depend** on such as the **sole** evidence.

Are you **seriously** this dense? Or did you take special "being a dunce" classes?

Wait.... you DID!

It's called "how to increase your faith"....

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

huntcoyotes wrote:
Are YOU dilusional, forgetful, lying or simply a short-memoried hypocrite, bob?
Here, now-- there is no point in denigrating yourself like the above.

We all **know** you are:

>>> delusional-- you believe in a magic-using invisible sky fairy

>>> lying -- you substitute FAITH instead of reality

>>> hypocrite -- you refuse to follow your ugly bible, except for the parts you **LIKE** and **only** those parts.

The very definition of hypocrite.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

huntcoyotes wrote:
I don't drink or use drugs, bob,
So you **are** an unmitigated azz.

Gotcha.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

huntcoyotes wrote:
And now God tortures monsters?
You believe in a magic-using invisible sky fairy.

Who uses **torture**(hell) to get and keep followers.

Do try to keep up-- it is **your** delusions here, not mine.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

huntcoyotes wrote:
Yeah, I can easily picture you with spittle and drool seeping out of your mouth as you struggle massively in your mind to conjure up hateful images of people being Christian.
Hate speech by you duly noted, and reported.

You really need to **stop** looking at the mirror as you type...

... it isn't doing anything for your credibility.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,401 - 3,420 of3,766
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••