Atheist Islamophobia... Again

Atheist Islamophobia... Again

There are 3766 comments on the Religion Dispatched story from Apr 9, 2013, titled Atheist Islamophobia... Again. In it, Religion Dispatched reports that:

Sparked by a Richard Dawkins tweet , in which he drew a parallel between Islamists and Nazis, Nathan Lean recently suggested on Salon.com that the most famous representatives of the new atheism "flirt with" Islamophobia [echoing Chris Stedman's prescient warning to fellow atheists on RD this past August]. As the article explains, Dawkins, Hitchens ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Religion Dispatched.

EXPERT

Redding, CA

#3515 Aug 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>just the clear, verifiable facts pointing out that this religious cult of yours is nothing but the creation of humans and now used for control and the gathering of wealth and power, and weak minds like yours...
I don't belong to a religious cult, false accusations are your tools of trade I see. I remember kids like you in Junior High. Bet you make Mamma proud, huh cheesecake?

So where are the verifiable facts, peanut?
LCNlin

United States

#3516 Aug 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>just the clear, verifiable facts pointing out that this religious cult of yours is nothing but the creation of humans and now used for control and the gathering of wealth and power, and weak minds like yours...
Cult seems the favorite word in the atheist religion?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#3517 Aug 25, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't belong to a religious cult, false accusations are your tools of trade I see. I remember kids like you in Junior High. Bet you make Mamma proud, huh cheesecake?
So where are the verifiable facts, peanut?
my facts have been given to you many, many times. you are not able to dispute them that is why you are so worhtless in this discussion...

bye bye...

St. Croix valley

#3518 Aug 25, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Cult seems the favorite word in the atheist religion?
it is just the perfect word to describe religions like the one you promote...

sad, huh?

and you still cannot show how, in any way, atheism is a religion. it is just the acknowledgement that foolish cults like yours are based on proven false ideas and writings...

you have yet to counter these proofs of the fallacy of the basis of the abrahamic religious cults. not one serious attempt even why is that?
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#3519 Aug 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>my facts have been given to you many, many times. you are not able to dispute them that is why you are so worhtless in this discussion...
bye bye...
Refuted all of them, scooter. Did you find another one?
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#3520 Aug 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it is just the perfect word to describe religions like the one you promote...
sad, huh?
and you still cannot show how, in any way, atheism is a religion. it is just the acknowledgement that foolish cults like yours are based on proven false ideas and writings...
you have yet to counter these proofs of the fallacy of the basis of the abrahamic religious cults. not one serious attempt even why is that?
woodtick57 wrote:

<quoted text>my facts have been given to you many, many times. you are not able to dispute them that is why you are so worhtless in this discussion...
bye bye...

St. Croix valley

#3521 Aug 25, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Refuted all of them, scooter. Did you find another one?
no, not even one. you never even attempted such, as it is so far beyond your league, if my league exploded, you wouldn't heat the noise for three years.
please show these supposed posts where you even attempted rational discussion
i won't hold my breath...
LCNlin

United States

#3522 Aug 25, 2013
"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."
Albert Einstein
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#3523 Aug 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, not even one. you never even attempted such, as it is so far beyond your league, if my league exploded, you wouldn't heat the noise for three years.
please show these supposed posts where you even attempted rational discussion
i won't hold my breath...
Remember I am an EXPERT, I make smart people feel like they are retarded.

Now, which false fact of yours would you like to see destroyed?

Common lunch meat, here boy...here

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3524 Aug 25, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time they attempt to lower themselves to speak to you?

By having to dumb down what they write so much, just so you ***might*** have a slim chance of understanding?

Is that your strategy?

It's working.

St. Croix valley

#3525 Aug 25, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, which false fact of yours would you like to see destroyed?
Common lunch meat, here boy...here
take you pick... i have asked you many times to refute even one of them and you cannot.

i am done with you, you pathetic troll... you couldn't match my facts if you had a mirror.

you are embarrassing yourself....
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#3526 Aug 25, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time they attempt to lower themselves to speak to you?
By having to dumb down what they write so much, just so you ***might*** have a slim chance of understanding?
Is that your strategy?
It's working.
How's your mom?
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#3527 Aug 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>take you pick... i have asked you many times to refute even one of them and you cannot.
i am done with you, you pathetic troll... you couldn't match my facts if you had a mirror.
you are embarrassing yourself....
awe....butt hurt?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3528 Aug 25, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
How's your mom?
Yes-- your strategy to make yourself to appear quite stupid is working.

St. Croix valley

#3529 Aug 25, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
awe....butt hurt?
you don't have even the faintest realization of what a fool you look like, do you? ignorance must truly be bliss.

St. Croix valley

#3530 Aug 25, 2013
so no posts recalled where you supposedly denounced my verifiable, irrefutable facts? not even one? not even a hint of one? not even a hint?

so sad....
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#3531 Aug 25, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes-- your strategy to make yourself to appear quite stupid is working.
Your mom help you with that one?
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#3532 Aug 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
so no posts recalled where you supposedly denounced my verifiable, irrefutable facts? not even one? not even a hint of one? not even a hint?
so sad....
Refuted everyone you posted...that means ALL of them false facts.

St. Croix valley

#3533 Aug 25, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Refuted everyone you posted...that means ALL of them false facts.
yet not one post referenced,(yes, i'll wait while you look up that big word.....)

what a tool you are making yourself out to be...

if only you could actually discuss normal conversation with intellect and independent thought...like most humans do...

sad...

who feeds you and wipes your ass when you shit yourself?
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#3534 Aug 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet not one post referenced,(yes, i'll wait while you look up that big word.....)
what a tool you are making yourself out to be...
if only you could actually discuss normal conversation with intellect and independent thought...like most humans do...
sad...
who feeds you and wipes your ass when you shit yourself?
They are your post, ya Wad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr emperorjohn 12,708
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 5 hr woodtick57 47,808
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 hr dollarsbill 247,450
News As an atheist, how do I maintain my relationshi... 7 hr Eagle 12 22
News Atheism, the Bible and sexual orientation 7 hr Eagle 12 8
Proof of God for the Atheist 9 hr Shizle 126
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 14 hr ChristineM 2,353
More from around the web