Atheist Islamophobia... Again

Apr 9, 2013 Full story: Religion Dispatched 3,766

Sparked by a Richard Dawkins tweet , in which he drew a parallel between Islamists and Nazis, Nathan Lean recently suggested on Salon.com that the most famous representatives of the new atheism "flirt with" Islamophobia [echoing Chris Stedman's prescient warning to fellow atheists on RD this past August]. As the article explains, Dawkins, Hitchens ... (more)

Read more

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2950 Jul 23, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Awww... did Jewsus forget his safe word?

Perhaps he shouldn't have chosen a goyim word, then...

LMAO!
booby you're such an ignorant bastard

Location hidden

#2951 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>At a bare minimum.

In reality? I demand **GODLY** evidence to support such an amazing idea: god.

Do you have anything that is godly to hand?

No?

We thought not.

Location hidden

#2952 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>LOL!

Location hidden

#2953 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>Yes: murder.

As in, the premature and intentional death of a person prior to the time they would have died of natural causes.

Your bible-god uses murder like a little kid uses candy; all the time, for any little old thing.

All according to the ugly bible, of course.

----------

Beside the point:

WHY does your god require someone to DIE before he can muster up sufficient mojo to forgive?

Location hidden

#2954 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>I'm so sorry it wasn't dumb enough for you.

Let me put it even more stupid:

The god you believe in, is so inept as a god, he ***demands** something gets murdered before he can forgive.

So that "forgiveness" you are whining about? Something had to be murdered for it to happen.

All according to your ugly mythology, of course.

Why?

Why is your inept god so bloodthirsty, that he can ONLY forgive after something is KILLED?

Hmmmm???

Location hidden

#2955 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>But ... something had to be MURDERED FIRST, before your inept and bloodthirsty godling could muster up enough mojo to forgive.

WHY DID SOMETHING HAVE TO DIE, FIRST?

Hmmmm?

Is your evil god SO BLOODTHIRSTY, then?

Location hidden

#2956 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>correct.

1) Go re-read Genesis Eden story: in that ugly tale of an abusive parent, your ugly god LIED: He tells Adam, THE VERY DAY that Adam eats of the magic JuJu tree-- Adam would DIE.

Adam ate.

Adam lives 1000's of days more-- DID NOT DIE. Your god LIED.

2) Your idiot Jewsus PROMISES James, John, Peter and the rest, that BEFORE THEY DIE--HE WOULD COME BACK.

Did he? Nope-- 2000 years later, they are ALL DEAD, and he's STILL not returned.

Jewsus LIED.

That's two examples. You want MORE?

Location hidden

#2957 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>Yeah, it's quite sad.

It even has ritual cannibalism and ritual vampirism too.

Horrid.

Worse, even, than the Twilight series...

<heh>

Location hidden

#2958 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>No, I've not read anything by Moore. Not really my cuppa tea, Moore, but there you go.

:)

Location hidden

#2959 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>Your ugly god **requires** something to be **murdered** before he can manage to forgive.

That is a plain as it gets.

You worship a **blood** cult.

You even practice ritual cannibalism and ritual vampirism too.

What do you call it? Oh yeah... "holy communion".

Riiiiight.

Location hidden

#2960 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>You are entirely unacquainted with the meaning of the word truth.

Sad.

Location hidden

#2961 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>Nope. Your ugly god requires MURDER before he will or can forgive.

That's in your ugly BIBLE you idiot.

huntcoyotes wrote, "
You're lying, bob."

Prove it-- quote me DIRECT with links, and PROVE IT.

You cannot-- because I'm not lying.

huntcoyotes wrote, "
You have no proof, bob."

Bible: it clearly states your ugly god MUST HAVE A MURDER before he can muster up enough MoJo to forgive.

huntcoyotes wrote, "
I'm not Catholic, bob."

So? You admitted to being one of those Genuine Christians™, so you are guilty.

huntcoyotes wrote, "
You keep claiming God requires murder but offer no proof, bob. Yo're a wrong/lying/cowardly liar, bob. Hardly a newsflash..."

Bible says your ugly god DOES. Bible clearly states NO forgiveness unless SOMETHING DIES.

Else why did your god murder himself in his Jewsus incarnation?

And this murder unlocked... MAGICAL FORGIVENESS FOR ALL.

See?

Your bible agrees with ME.

So who's lying? Oh! That would be YOU.

Again.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2962 Jul 24, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the liar with no proof of god, propping up a shrinking cult of fraud.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#2963 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Nope. Your ugly god requires MURDER before he will or can forgive.
That's in your ugly BIBLE you idiot.
<quoted text>
Prove it-- quote me DIRECT with links, and PROVE IT.
You cannot-- because I'm not lying.
<quoted text>
Bible: it clearly states your ugly god MUST HAVE A MURDER before he can muster up enough MoJo to forgive.
<quoted text>
So? You admitted to being one of those Genuine Christians™, so you are guilty.
<quoted text>
Bible says your ugly god DOES. Bible clearly states NO forgiveness unless SOMETHING DIES.
Else why did your god murder himself in his Jewsus incarnation?
And this murder unlocked... MAGICAL FORGIVENESS FOR ALL.
See?
Your bible agrees with ME.
So who's lying? Oh! That would be YOU.
Again.
Whatever the Bible states you sound pretty nasty yourself. And you are doing it without a guide. So that tells me you will kill innocents when the time comes. And isn't it really the uplifting of one way of thinking and the down shifting of another that is taking place? Religion demands discipline. The higher percentage who have discipline to varying degrees are those who have religion in their personal lives. Therefore more money can be extracted from them to give rise to ones like yourself. Well as we become more atheist, the tyranny of totalitarian rule helped by false zionist christians and false zionist jews is rising from the ashes also. No rebuttal needed. You have your opinion on your beliefs or non beliefs. I have mine on what you will do or many like you will do in time.
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#2964 Jul 24, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever the Bible states you sound pretty nasty yourself. And you are doing it without a guide. So that tells me you will kill innocents
Jesus. You "Christians" need to chill out. All Bob was doing was making a little Bible criticism. He is critiquing a book. That is all. No one is harmed in the process.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#2965 Jul 24, 2013
spudgun wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus. You "Christians" need to chill out. All Bob was doing was making a little Bible criticism. He is critiquing a book. That is all. No one is harmed in the process.
Actually, Christians will be harmed. Those who admit to being Christian. And they will be mostly non violent and non threatening.

Location hidden

#2967 Jul 24, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever the Bible states you sound pretty nasty yourself. And you are doing it without a guide. So that tells me you will kill innocents when the time comes. And isn't it really the uplifting of one way of thinking and the down shifting of another that is taking place? Religion demands discipline. The higher percentage who have discipline to varying degrees are those who have religion in their personal lives. Therefore more money can be extracted from them to give rise to ones like yourself. Well as we become more atheist, the tyranny of totalitarian rule helped by false zionist christians and false zionist jews is rising from the ashes also. No rebuttal needed. You have your opinion on your beliefs or non beliefs. I have mine on what you will do or many like you will do in time.
Cowardly liar with no proof of god who knows he's wrong.

Location hidden

#2968 Jul 24, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Actually, Christians will be harmed. Those who admit to being Christian. And they will be mostly non violent and non threatening.
While you're at it, correct the part about atheists beings fools - its hateful and incorrect.

Oh yeah, I forgot that nobody in your cult will ever stand up for what is right, honest or decent.
Thinking

UK

#2969 Jul 24, 2013
Looks like Bob has rattled you.
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking

UK

#2970 Jul 24, 2013
Good that you admit the bible is disgusting.
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever the Bible states...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 9 min Mr_SKY 6,225
News 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma (Jul '13) 57 min Patrick n Angela 7,546
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Patrick n Angela 17,896
News Atheist monument to counter ten commandments (Jul '13) 1 hr Patrick n Angela 12
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr ChristineM 236,716
News Is Religion Childish? 3 hr ChristineM 159
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 9 hr Lumatrix 14,488
More from around the web