Atheist Islamophobia... Again

Apr 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Religion Dispatched

Sparked by a Richard Dawkins tweet , in which he drew a parallel between Islamists and Nazis, Nathan Lean recently suggested on Salon.com that the most famous representatives of the new atheism "flirt with" Islamophobia [echoing Chris Stedman's prescient warning to fellow atheists on RD this past August]. As the article explains, Dawkins, Hitchens ... (more)

Comments
2,801 - 2,820 of 3,766 Comments Last updated Nov 22, 2013

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

LCN Llin wrote:
Thinking wrote:
The crucifixion was just a sex game that got out of hand.
<quoted text>
First, what does it mean when phrasing is "Just a sex game? Awkward phrasing is prose that is clumsily written, and therefore, moronic.
Awkward phrasing is often posted under *your* alias septic
Just focus on your fear of providing evidence or proof and you will realise why you are immoral.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
1. Are you *really* trying to call me on grammar? Your posts are usually a car crash.
2. I only post as "Thinking". Don't judge everyone by your piss poor standards.
<quoted text>
Well he's not going to call you out on substance is he?!?!

We're talking about creationist liars who project their imagination upon honest & decent people.

Creationism is impolite at best and fraudulent and immoral at worst.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Whiny
1. To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.
2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.
3. To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch: jet engines whining as if by skeptic.
LOL
Your cult still would not be appealing even if you ever magicked some evidence together instead of threatening us with a non-existent hell from your uninspired imagination.
Thinking

Todmorden, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Apparently lincunt thinks I am you.
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Just prove your god there's a good liar.

“gun control takes two hands”

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saying it happened does not make it true. You need evidence and until you have it, you're to be regarded as a common worthless liar.
When your cult teaches you bravery and honesty, please let atheists know.
Well, idiot, what do you want- a youtube video? Polaroids? A link? A portrait by Da Vinci? Anything anyone posted that is older than a few minutes old would be pooh-poohed by the hatemongerers on here which includes you. If all you have is childish namecalling, then you have nothing while I have the Promise. My faith DOES teach bravery and honesty but argumentative people such as yourself fail miserably. I fail to see how you think a Christian is a coward when quite honestly it takes a lot a bravery to stand up for your faith. Kinda easy as well.

“gun control takes two hands”

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
If you could prove god, you would not need to make such an a$$ of yourself in this forum, because you would have evidence, instead of empty childish lies.
Ah, you're judging me- I'm sooooooo...<yawn>...
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your cult still would not be appealing even if you ever magicked some evidence together instead of threatening us with a non-existent hell from your uninspired imagination.
"....if you ever magicked..."
LOL
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Well, idiot, what do you want- a youtube video? Polaroids? A link? A portrait by Da Vinci? Anything anyone posted that is older than a few minutes old would be pooh-poohed by the hatemongerers on here which includes you. If all you have is childish namecalling, then you have nothing while I have the Promise. My faith DOES teach bravery and honesty but argumentative people such as yourself fail miserably. I fail to see how you think a Christian is a coward when quite honestly it takes a lot a bravery to stand up for your faith. Kinda easy as well.
his mom said to his dad,
"today he said his first two words..." :-)
"cult" and "Liar"

“Handsome white and black men”

Since: Jan 10

Interracial love

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Too easy, bob- unlike the Nazi's, God's criteria for being Chosen is much easier to accomplish: "Believe in Me, accept Me, accept My Son as your Savior." We don't have to be the biggest, the strongest or the smartest to be rewarded. In the end, faith and acceptance are all we have. I wish I could prove there is God to you, but I cannot- I only have my Faith and it's a great feeling.
If we don't accept Jesus, we get one way ticket to the fiery inferno-a mighty harsh punishment for a thought crime.

Interracial love

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>C'mon, bob, the crucifixion of Jesus is the basis for Christianity. He died and suffered for our sins- don't play dumb.
He died and suffered because he was too stupid to use his magic to make sin impossible.
Thinking

Todmorden, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

I prefer the log flume, much more fun on a hot day.
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
If we don't accept Jesus, we get one way ticket to the fiery inferno-a mighty harsh punishment for a thought crime.

Interracial love

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Well, idiot, what do you want- a youtube video? Polaroids? A link? A portrait by Da Vinci? Anything anyone posted that is older than a few minutes old would be pooh-poohed by the hatemongerers on here which includes you. If all you have is childish namecalling, then you have nothing while I have the Promise. My faith DOES teach bravery and honesty but argumentative people such as yourself fail miserably. I fail to see how you think a Christian is a coward when quite honestly it takes a lot a bravery to stand up for your faith. Kinda easy as well.
Polaroids would be useful, alongside with dna, fingerprints, or something that we can detect.
Thinking

Todmorden, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Poor lincunt, "magicked" is actually a correct spelling.

If you truly are laughing out loud, there are mental health professionals that may be able to help you.
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
"....if you ever magicked..."
LOL
Thinking

Todmorden, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

I adjudge you to have nacrolepsy.
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, you're judging me- I'm sooooooo...<yawn>...
Thinking

Todmorden, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

narcolepsy ^
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Breaking News

AUSTIN (The Bor. Repo)—Republican lawmakers in the Texas State Senate are proposing a precedent-setting new bill that would make it illegal for women to live in the state.

Senator Harland Dorrinson, one of the many pro-life lawmakers backing the woman ban, crafted his bill after witnessing Senator Wendy Davis filibuster an anti-abortion bill last month.

“That was our moment to say,‘Enough is enough,’” he said.“This comes down to a choice between life and women, and we choose life.”

Senator Dorrinson said his bill would call for a twenty-foot woman-proof fence to be constructed along the borders of the state.

“Women are great at talking, but not at climbing,” he observed.

But another G.O.P. state senator, Cal Jamson, believes that the total ban on women goes “too far” and is proposing a less draconian bill that would allow some women to remain in the state as guest workers.

“Texas needs women to cook, clean, and cheerlead,” he said.“If they show that they can do those things and stay out of politics, there could be a pathway to citizens

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

LCN Llin wrote:
Breaking News
AUSTIN (The Bor. Repo)—Republican lawmakers in the Texas State Senate are proposing a precedent-setting new bill that would make it illegal for women to live in the state.
Senator Harland Dorrinson, one of the many pro-life lawmakers backing the woman ban, crafted his bill after witnessing Senator Wendy Davis filibuster an anti-abortion bill last month.
“That was our moment to say,‘Enough is enough,’” he said.“This comes down to a choice between life and women, and we choose life.”
Senator Dorrinson said his bill would call for a twenty-foot woman-proof fence to be constructed along the borders of the state.
“Women are great at talking, but not at climbing,” he observed.
But another G.O.P. state senator, Cal Jamson, believes that the total ban on women goes “too far” and is proposing a less draconian bill that would allow some women to remain in the state as guest workers.
“Texas needs women to cook, clean, and cheerlead,” he said.“If they show that they can do those things and stay out of politics, there could be a pathway to citizens
Needs to go into the creationist propoganda section.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Too easy, bob- unlike the Nazi's, God's criteria for being Chosen is much easier to accomplish: "Believe in Me, accept Me, accept My Son as your Savior." We don't have to be the biggest, the strongest or the smartest to be rewarded. In the end, faith and acceptance are all we have. I wish I could prove there is God to you, but I cannot- I only have my Faith and it's a great feeling.
None of your excuses above? Explain at all my points in my prior post.

Again: if there **were** such a thing as **divine** guidance?

WE SHOULD SEE THE RESULTS OF SUCH GUIDANCE!

Is that the case?

A resounding NO.

Where is the divine guidance as promised by your bible?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>C'mon, bob, the crucifixion of Jesus is the basis for Christianity. He died and suffered for our sins- don't play dumb.
1) there is zero historical evidence supporting a human named Jesus as even having lived.

2) a god, as your story claims, cannot suffer mortal suffering. Impossible. An immortal being cannot understand what it means to DIE... immortal, remember?

So the "suffering" and "dying" is a JOKE. Utterly without meaning.

3) WHY ON EARTH does your god REQUIRE MURDER BEFORE HE CAN MUSTER UP FORGIVENESS?

A mere human mortal can forgive WITHOUT needing anything murdered first!

This makes mere HUMANS to be SUPERIOR to your god!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
The crucifixion was just a sex game that got out of hand.
<quoted text>
Awww... did Jewsus forget his safe word?

Perhaps he shouldn't have chosen a goyim word, then...

LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••