Atheists Seek Political Clout

Sep 23, 2013 Full story: Real Clear Politics 110

As the number of Americans unaffiliated with any religion grows, different nonbeliever groups are increasing their political clout on Capitol Hill and in the White House, but say the stigma surrounding atheism makes electoral gains difficult to achieve.

Read more

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#44 Oct 1, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
There is tons of proof of souls out there. You choose not to recognize it. For me to attempt to prove it to you would be vain, of myself. I have all ready told you else where, I do believe you either have a puny unexercised soul, or more likely no soul at all. In this wonderful country of ours wee all have the right to practice our own beliefs. It is clear to me that atheist in control would not afford such a luxury. There is no need to spam the soulless, towards a belief. In fact I have posted directly to you in response to your statement, as I am now. It would be ill advised for you to follow my path. Your comprehension skills are extremely lacking, it may be why you don't understand the proof that you have encountered that people do have souls.
in fact, there is not one teensy shred of credible evidence of any soul or spirit, and you know this. if you actually had even one teensy shred of such evidence, you would have posted it...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#45 Oct 1, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
There is tons of proof of souls out there. You choose not to recognize it. For me to attempt to prove it to you would be vain, of myself. I have all ready told you else where, I do believe you either have a puny unexercised soul, or more likely no soul at all. In this wonderful country of ours wee all have the right to practice our own beliefs. It is clear to me that atheist in control would not afford such a luxury. There is no need to spam the soulless, towards a belief. In fact I have posted directly to you in response to your statement, as I am now. It would be ill advised for you to follow my path. Your comprehension skills are extremely lacking, it may be why you don't understand the proof that you have encountered that people do have souls.
There is no proof of souls or god. Stop being such a f*cking crap liar.

You look stupid in this forum for arguing back.

Location hidden

#46 Oct 1, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Your distrust is comical, I have all ready told you I do believe in evolution. I consider this to favor my argument on this tread. The atheist will go from routine banding of religion to thought police. The distrustful nature will hunt, they will question, and they won't except your answers.
Skeptic you really should just go in a corner and talk to yourself. It appears as you made up your mind to make me some person you know from your past. I am not offered the same randomness that I actually have, thank God that problem is only in your head. I refuse to become a Christian or a Christian fundamentalist because you tell me I am. I also refuse to vote for an agenda I know has that goal.
Evolution is a fact, it isn't something you choose or not choose to believe in.

God isn't real and you liars know it. That's why you can't provide any evidence and keep on lying away like ignorant wrecks.

Location hidden

#47 Oct 1, 2013
It because creationists dishonest fools that they cannot prove the god of their failed cult.

This is fact that nobody can deny.

When you have evidence (which you will never have as its been centuries) you might look less stupid, but in this day and age nobody trusts religious liars with no evidence.

That is why your cults are failing and you idiots are paid to spam forums on behalf of your failed 2005 cult.

Location hidden

#48 Oct 1, 2013
you creationists hate having these facts exposed over and over again, but that is what you will get each and every time you try to spam the atheism forum with creationist nonsense.

So if you want more and more people to learn about what a fraudulent cult of liars you people really are, keep attacking this forum and I will gladly enlighten readers of this forum.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#49 Oct 1, 2013
As churches close nation ide I see hope that one day man will be rid of the nasty worst invention man ever made...RELIGION AND IDEA OF A GOD.
imom

Carol Stream, IL

#50 Oct 1, 2013
Grandpasmurf952 wrote:
Here is an extreme example of the danger of fundamentalist block voting power:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5Fc3JEGH3YoXX
When doing a search on Google using this phrase, "democracy is from satan" I got 5,690,000 hits.
Of course we don't have to fear false gods. But the followers of these gods need to be watched very carefully.
So you are against the right of privacy and limits on the power of government?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#51 Oct 1, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Very funny.
Indeed: the entire concept of "gods" is quite funny.

Something to amuse a tiny mind which also has a giant ego.

Who but a small-minded egomaniac would pretend that the Greater Universe magically "cares" about their ultimate fate?

Hmmmm?

That **is** why gods were invented: to soothe these massive egos like yours.

With small-minded nonsense.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#52 Oct 1, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why you are just too funny. I am a non-religious person. I talk to you online, and you insist I am a Christian. However when survey answers are on-religious you claim them as Atheist. I consider all your post exhibitions of poor comprehension skills.
No-- I do not-- did anything in my previous post even hint at which of the millions of gods you claim to worship?

No?

So you are **projecting** your own idiocy here.

...as you so often do...

“Robert Stevens”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

#53 Oct 1, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>in fact, there is not one teensy shred of credible evidence of any soul or spirit, and you know this. if you actually had even one teensy shred of such evidence, you would have posted it...
There is over 5,000 years of Buddhist history. I can't prove to you I had a dream last night, so what. Why do I give a rat's ass what worm meat believes. I just won't vote for the jerkoffs. It really doesn't have anything to do with the topic. Unless you will admit as an atheist, if you were a leader you would not permit people to gather in such conversations. Just as The Chinese do in China.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#54 Oct 1, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
There is tons of proof of souls out there.
Really?

Let's SEE this "tons of proof of souls".

You could write a scientific **paper** and receive the Nobel Prize in ... physics or biology or something.

Let's see this "proof" of yours.

It would be a world-class **first**...

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#55 Oct 1, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution is a fact, it isn't something you choose or not choose to believe in.
God isn't real and you liars know it. That's why you can't provide any evidence and keep on lying away like ignorant wrecks.
And.. this iw hy I should vote for worm meat. I don't think so. The writing is on the wall for those that choose to read it. you are control mongers and all your post on this topic proves it.
imom

Carol Stream, IL

#56 Oct 1, 2013
Huh wrote:
As churches close nation ide I see hope that one day man will be rid of the nasty worst invention man ever made...RELIGION AND IDEA OF A GOD.
If you think that the worst invention ever made was religion you are totally clueless to the real world.

Minnesota's North Coast

#57 Oct 1, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
There is over 5,000 years of Buddhist history. I can't prove to you I had a dream last night, so what. Why do I give a rat's ass what worm meat believes. I just won't vote for the jerkoffs. It really doesn't have anything to do with the topic. Unless you will admit as an atheist, if you were a leader you would not permit people to gather in such conversations. Just as The Chinese do in China.
so that would be absolutely zero evidence of any soul...just as i stated.

thanx.

Minnesota's North Coast

#58 Oct 1, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
And.. this iw hy I should vote for worm meat. I don't think so. The writing is on the wall for those that choose to read it. you are control mongers and all your post on this topic proves it.
everybody is worm meat when they die.(except those that are cremated..)

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#59 Oct 1, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so that would be absolutely zero evidence of any soul...just as i stated.
thanx.
That is because you have no soul. You can't relate to what you would be reading if you did buy a Buddhist book. You can't prove to me you even have the reading comprehension to find a soul, that is if you had one to begin with. I have proven you have no soul, and that is good enough for me. When you run for office, no dice home slice. We don't want you and we don't need you. Move to China or North Korea loser.

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#60 Oct 1, 2013
imom wrote:
<quoted text>If you think that the worst invention ever made was religion you are totally clueless to the real world.
BINGO!!! He is clueless. You get a soul as a prize and eternal life. Thank you for plying.

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#61 Oct 1, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>everybody is worm meat when they die.(except those that are cremated..)
Just sub-human animals the rest of us move on when we die, we leave behind the temple we had and host another.

Location hidden

#62 Oct 1, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
"The writing is on the wall" - another worthless creationist threat from your imagination, which doesn't affect us in the real world.

When you have evidence of god, you will look less mentally ill to everyone.

What will you try next after all avenues of getting your creationist agenda across have failed inthe atheist forum?

Location hidden

#63 Oct 1, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because you have no soul. You can't relate to what you would be reading if you did buy a Buddhist book. You can't prove to me you even have the reading comprehension to find a soul, that is if you had one to begin with. I have proven you have no soul, and that is good enough for me. When you run for office, no dice home slice. We don't want you and we don't need you. Move to China or North Korea loser.
Wordplay and lies from the creationist waste of space who is bound by his cult to annoy the hell out of atheists, without ever being responsible for what he types.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick 236,942
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 3 hr DebraE 6,459
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 3 hr Aura Mytha 18,030
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 3 hr DebraE 14,509
News Confessions of a black atheist 4 hr NotSoDivineMsM 43
News The Consequences of Atheism 7 hr Thinking 1,143
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 13 hr ChristineM 1,875
More from around the web