Anti-Feminist Atheists Inevitably Choosing Sexism Over Commitment to Rationality

Nov 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Raw Story

I've blogged here in the past about the dogged and weird pro-harassment* cult that erupted in the atheist/skeptic movement, one that is very small but, being composed by a lot of unstable people have nothing better to do than harass others, can nonetheless make a pain of themselves.** By and large, their main obsession is screaming incoherently ... (more)

Comments
161 - 172 of 172 Comments Last updated Feb 27, 2013
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Siro

Australia

#163 Feb 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Thus why I like to keep taunting it to post more. It's betraying the stupid that is religion to more people.
And post more I will.
I can handle being called stupid by maltheists, I wouldnt expect anything less.
Its preferrable to being you, a poof whose bum has died on them who spins nutbag stories compulsively.
Who eats McDonalds to lube up their bum.

Gimme a break!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#164 Feb 27, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking about yourself in the 3rd person again?
Dont worry maybe Thinking will give you a transplant from one of his dead dogs.
<quoted text>
Wrong!
People like me stand up for our faith.
People like you will do or say anything to be 'popular' or 'special'.
Anything to get on the bandwagon applies to you.
All you care about is how others will 'think' about you, you act for an insincere audience of many.
I only care about the audience of one.
One Creator, One point of origin from which all existence came forth.
One God.
He is One God for his unity is One!
His name is Jehovah, praise be upon his name and his being.
He is perfect in all ways, I trust only in him for his will overrides all.
Praise be upon his name!
Amen.
Irony, the vast majority of people are religious, thus, you are saying exactly what is popular. I'd wager you say what's popular to say just to be popular too, since you know you're wrong.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#165 Feb 27, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
And post more I will.
I can handle being called stupid by maltheists, I wouldnt expect anything less.
Its preferrable to being you, a poof whose bum has died on them who spins nutbag stories compulsively.
Who eats McDonalds to lube up their bum.
Gimme a break!
Still living by the things you make up.
Siro

Australia

#166 Feb 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Irony, the vast majority of people are religious, thus, you are saying exactly what is popular. I'd wager you say what's popular to say just to be popular too, since you know you're wrong.
Save your Frankfurt School crap for someone else who gives a sh!t or better still use it to pack your dead bum.
I dont care what people have to say about my beliefs, I stand by what I say.
I'm certainly not worried by a dying slack arsed pervert like you.
If I wanted to be popular I would be posting on some self help forum, which is where you probably should be.
Youre the one making up continuous sob stories to attempt to get sympathy of some sort.
Go f*ck yourself, you are an oxygen thief and a waste of space.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#167 Feb 27, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Save your Frankfurt School crap for someone else who gives a sh!t or better still use it to pack your dead bum.
I dont care what people have to say about my beliefs, I stand by what I say.
I'm certainly not worried by a dying slack arsed pervert like you.
If I wanted to be popular I would be posting on some self help forum, which is where you probably should be.
Youre the one making up continuous sob stories to attempt to get sympathy of some sort.
Go f*ck yourself, you are an oxygen thief and a waste of space.
So you just "go with the flow" and follow what's popular in the hopes that you can also be popular. Yet since you are still not popular, why do you bother?
Siro

Australia

#168 Feb 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you just "go with the flow" and follow what's popular in the hopes that you can also be popular. Yet since you are still not popular, why do you bother?
You are truly f*cked in the head.
You know that......right?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#169 Feb 27, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly f*cked in the head.
You know that......right?
Now you are back to projecting.
Siro

Australia

#170 Feb 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Now you are back to projecting.
You just cannot keep a straight train of thought can you?
Use as many buzzwords and slogans as you want.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#171 Feb 27, 2013
Laws of Rape (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)


If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.



What kind of lunatic would make a rape victim marry her attacker? Answer: God.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking about yourself in the 3rd person again?
Dont worry maybe Thinking will give you a transplant from one of his dead dogs.
<quoted text>
Wrong!
People like me stand up for our faith.
People like you will do or say anything to be 'popular' or 'special'.
Anything to get on the bandwagon applies to you.
All you care about is how others will 'think' about you, you act for an insincere audience of many.
I only care about the audience of one.
One Creator, One point of origin from which all existence came forth.
One God.
He is One God for his unity is One!
His name is Jehovah, praise be upon his name and his being.
He is perfect in all ways, I trust only in him for his will overrides all.
Praise be upon his name!
Amen.
Thinking

Shaftesbury, UK

#172 Feb 27, 2013
How christian of you.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Save your Frankfurt School crap for someone else who gives a sh!t or better still use it to pack your dead bum.
I dont care what people have to say about my beliefs, I stand by what I say.
I'm certainly not worried by a dying slack arsed pervert like you.
If I wanted to be popular I would be posting on some self help forum, which is where you probably should be.
Youre the one making up continuous sob stories to attempt to get sympathy of some sort.
Go f*ck yourself, you are an oxygen thief and a waste of space.
Siro

Australia

#173 Feb 27, 2013
Thinking wrote:
How christian of you.
<quoted text>
Youre as stupid as Reason Personified

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#174 Feb 27, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre as stupid as Reason Personified
All out of your snappy comebacks? Sad, you were just getting fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 20 min Patrick 226,536
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 3 hr Patrick 21,519
The myth of the angry atheist 6 hr _Bad Company 3
Our world came from nothing? 10 hr Patrick 436
It seems there are more Atheists in the Christi... (Jun '13) 10 hr Patrick 13
The Ultimate Evidence of God 13 hr Thinking 67
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom Sat religionislies 58
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••