“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#63 Mar 7, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been gone for a while so help me out. What are my 4 names?
You continue to act in ways that deserve zero respect.

Thanks for playing.
KJV

United States

#64 Mar 7, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yep.
What are my 4 names?

I must be getting pretty old and can't keep thing straight so how about helping out an old guy and list the sock names I use.

Please Bobby!

Lol

Say bobby you should hang around with liberty he has a johnson over 6' long
Sound like he right up your ally.
KJV

United States

#65 Mar 7, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You continue to act in ways that deserve zero respect.

Thanks for playing.
Any time

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#66 Mar 7, 2013
4 screen name for one thread. That has to be a record for fail eh?
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#67 Mar 8, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Jewsus just a misspelling, no problem.
Not from youtube which is progress.
It is not so much a misspelling, as it is a reminder of who and what the bible Jesus myth was. He was Jewish and a rabbi, which means that he taught what was to later ecome the contents of the Jewish holy tomes. Do you know the religion that your Jewsus taught? If you are not Jewish, you are less than human, you are on par with an animal. Check out the Sanhedrin

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#68 Mar 8, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be modest about your own hate?
"Jewsus" again,
can't spell
or is it something else less appealing in polite company?
Thou shalt not call a Jew, "a Jew"? Is that what you are saying? You do know what the Jew, Jesus really taught, don't you. It was the Sanhedrin, and where else would you find such appropriate material to be basing your life on?

Baba Mezia 114a-114b. Only Jews are human

Yebamoth 98a. All Gentile (Non-Jewish) children are animals.

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies (subterfuges) to circumvent a Gentile (Non-Jew).

Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Sanhedrin 57a. When a Jew murders a Gentile (Non-Jew), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a Gentile he may keep.

Kethuboth 11b. When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing.

You do follow Jewsus don't you?
Lincoln

United States

#69 Mar 8, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Thou shalt not call a Jew, "a Jew"? Is that what you are saying? You do know what the Jew, Jesus really taught, don't you. It was the Sanhedrin, and where else would you find such appropriate material to be basing your life on?
Baba Mezia 114a-114b. Only Jews are human
Yebamoth 98a. All Gentile (Non-Jewish) children are animals.
Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies (subterfuges) to circumvent a Gentile (Non-Jew).
Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.
Sanhedrin 57a. When a Jew murders a Gentile (Non-Jew), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a Gentile he may keep.
Kethuboth 11b. When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing.
You do follow Jewsus don't you?
Odd waste of time of your part
but
reveals your opinion of a group of people?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#70 Mar 8, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
4 screen name for one thread. That has to be a record for fail eh?
<quoted text>
I dunno-- I've seen 6 or 10 in previous threads.

:)

The moron behind them all even carried on "conversations" with itself...

... christian schizophrenia at it's finest.

I mean-- they all suffer from a mild case of schizophrenia it, what with them pretending to "talk to god/jewsus" and all that.

But sometimes, the talking to themselves goes way off-track.

It's both funny as hell, and sad to witness at the same time.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#71 Mar 8, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd waste of time of your part
but
reveals your opinion of a group of people?
My opinion of YOU is well known: you are just another common terrorist.

You worship a manual on terrorism (bible), and your imaginary god is an infinite terrorist-- who you believe uses infinite torture to get and keep followers.

In short? You worship an extortionist-god.

Which makes you either a victim or guilty of collusion.

It's difficult to tell which, in your case, as you do appear to delight in the terrorism part.

Doesn't matter, though-- you're obviously not anyone important, else you'd not waste so much of your time ...

... here.

LMAO!

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#72 Mar 8, 2013
Wow! Seriously man people need a friggen friend or something! I mean juggling screen names on topix?

Pathetic.
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno-- I've seen 6 or 10 in previous threads.
:)
The moron behind them all even carried on "conversations" with itself...
... christian schizophrenia at it's finest.
I mean-- they all suffer from a mild case of schizophrenia it, what with them pretending to "talk to god/jewsus" and all that.
But sometimes, the talking to themselves goes way off-track.
It's both funny as hell, and sad to witness at the same time.
Lincoln

United States

#73 Mar 8, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>

You worship a manual on terrorism (bible), and your imaginary god is an infinite terrorist-
I have never stated my religious beliefs.

You are so busy

posting

you do not read.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#74 Mar 8, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never stated my religious beliefs.
There was no need for you to be explicit.

Your very first post to ME was one that >>only<< a Genuine Christian™ and Genuine Bible™ worshiper would say.

As have been the majority of your hate-postings to me and others who are not members of your exclusive hate-cult.

So you really had no need-- your actions speak volumes.

And your hate is transparent for all to witness.

Thanks for playing.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#75 Mar 8, 2013
So what god do you believe in and religious beliefs do you have?

Watch him scamper away from this question :D
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never stated my religious beliefs.
You are so busy
posting
you do not read.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#76 Mar 8, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
So what god do you believe in and religious beliefs do you have?
Watch him scamper away from this question :D
<quoted text>
He accidentally exposed himself as a Genuine Catholic Pedophile™ on another thread, by posting a very-very pro-Catholic newsbit.

Anyone surprised?

:)

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#77 Mar 8, 2013
Nope. Hey go back look at all his posts defending Christianity and the bible. That's why I asked him that and will laugh when he scampers away.
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
He accidentally exposed himself as a Genuine Catholic Pedophile™ on another thread, by posting a very-very pro-Catholic newsbit.
Anyone surprised?
:)

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

#78 Mar 8, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Thou shalt not call a Jew, "a Jew"? Is that what you are saying? You do know what the Jew, Jesus really taught, don't you. It was the Sanhedrin, and where else would you find such appropriate material to be basing your life on?
Baba Mezia 114a-114b. Only Jews are human
Yebamoth 98a. All Gentile (Non-Jewish) children are animals.
Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies (subterfuges) to circumvent a Gentile (Non-Jew).
Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.
Sanhedrin 57a. When a Jew murders a Gentile (Non-Jew), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a Gentile he may keep.
Kethuboth 11b. When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing.
You do follow Jewsus don't you?
I remember years ago when my family joined the Jewish Community Center to take advantage of its excellent preschool program. In the process, we met some wonderful people, and as I was talking about that at work, I noticed that some of my coworkers were uncomfortable with the word, "Jew." That surprised me, and I realized that to them, the word was a slur on a par with the n-word. I didn't see it that way because I have genuinely liked almost all of the Jews that I have known and because I see Jewishness as one variation of "normal." I think modern American Jews regard their Gentile neighbors pretty much the same way--the rampant anti-Semitism that characterized early 20th century America seems to have dissipated to near nothingness--or has it?

A little over a year after my divorce, I began dating a Jewish woman. At the time, I was ambivalent about atheism and was reconnecting with local Baha'is. I took my date (also an atheist) to a Baha'i celebration, either Ayyam-i-Ha or Naw Ruz, I'm a little foggy about that. To my surprise, she asked to leave early because she felt that her Jewishness was making some of the Baha'is uncomfortable, mostly the substantial Iranian component of the local community. Coming from members of a Faith that teaches the unity of mankind and advocates the elimination of all prejudice, this gave me great pause. The Baha'i faith originated in Iran, and its believers are thought to be among the most deepened and mature in the world. I would have expected them to be welcoming and warm. Apparently, they were not, and that was one of the factors that caused be to back away from religion slowly and carefully before bolting and running.

One of my oldest Baha'i friends is coming to town and we have set up a visit. I was going to avoid religion altogether, but I am tempted to ask him about his take on the attitudes of Iranian Baha'is toward Jews. But maybe not. I'd rather enjoy his company than argue over it.

So here's the question that emerges from this long ramble: How, if at all, do the attitudes of non-Jewish believers and of nonbelievers towards Jews and Jewishness differ? If this a conversation worth having, this is as good a place as any to have it.
Lincoln

United States

#79 Mar 8, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no need for you to be explicit.
Your very first post to ME was one that >>only<< a Genuine Christian™ and Genuine Bible™ worshiper would say.
As have been the majority of your hate-postings to me and others who are not members of your exclusive hate-cult.
So you really had no need-- your actions speak volumes.
And your hate is transparent for all to witness.
Thanks for playing.
In other words
she does Not know
my religious beliefs :-)

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#80 Mar 8, 2013
NightSerf wrote:
I remember years ago when my family joined the Jewish Community Center to take advantage of its excellent preschool program. In the process, we met some wonderful people, and as I was talking about that at work, I noticed that some of my coworkers were uncomfortable with the word, "Jew." That surprised me, and I realized that to them, the word was a slur on a par with the n-word. I didn't see it that way because I have genuinely liked almost all of the Jews that I have known and because I see Jewishness as one variation of "normal." I think modern American Jews regard their Gentile neighbors pretty much the same way--the rampant anti-Semitism that characterized early 20th century America seems to have dissipated to near nothingness--or has it?

A little over a year after my divorce, I began dating a Jewish woman. At the time, I was ambivalent about atheism and was reconnecting with local Baha'is. I took my date (also an atheist) to a Baha'i celebration, either Ayyam-i-Ha or Naw Ruz, I'm a little foggy about that. To my surprise, she asked to leave early because she felt that her Jewishness was making some of the Baha'is uncomfortable, mostly the substantial Iranian component of the local community. Coming from members of a Faith that teaches the unity of mankind and advocates the elimination of all prejudice, this gave me great pause. The Baha'i faith originated in Iran, and its believers are thought to be among the most deepened and mature in the world. I would have expected them to be welcoming and warm. Apparently, they were not, and that was one of the factors that caused be to back away from religion slowly and carefully before bolting and running.

One of my oldest Baha'i friends is coming to town and we have set up a visit. I was going to avoid religion altogether, but I am tempted to ask him about his take on the attitudes of Iranian Baha'is toward Jews. But maybe not. I'd rather enjoy his company than argue over it.

So here's the question that emerges from this long ramble: How, if at all, do the attitudes of non-Jewish believers and of nonbelievers towards Jews and Jewishness differ? If this a conversation worth having, this is as good a place as any to have it.
My favorite living comedian, Lewis Black, self-identifies as Jewish, and also as atheist.

I've known several people over the years, who identified as "Jewish" without the religious component.

I've also attended more than one service at a local Jewish temple-- I found their services interesting, and not at all condescending to any unbelievers that may have been in attendance. Of course, it wasn't an orthodox temple, so that may be part of it.

If I was considering re-joining a quasi-religious group, I'd give them a hard look, in addition to a local Unitarian assembly.(I'm not-- I had sufficient, growing up, but nevermindthatnow)

I would also point out that many of the prominent figures in Science History, also self-identified as Jewish. The most notable, obviously, was Einstein. But there were many, many others foremost scientists hailing from a Jewish heritage.

Over all, I see the moderate/liberal Jews as a group, appear to be more interested in basic >>human<< rights, over religious freedom(s).

A sentiment I can easily agree with: human rights >>should<< trump everything else.

Especially religious so-called "rights".

On the gripping hand? There are fanatical Jews easily as zealous as any other brand of religion-- we just don't see many of those in the USA.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#81 Mar 8, 2013
Again what religious beliefs do you hold?

Yes we know you won't answer but it's fun pointing out your lie.
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words
she does Not know
my religious beliefs :-)

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#82 Mar 8, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words
she does Not know
my religious beliefs :-)
I know all too well what you believe in.

The central thing, obviously, is you believe in hate towards your fellow men/women.

Proof is your stalking of ME all over the Atheism threads...

.... but that's okay-- I've been stalked by professionals; you're just an amateur.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 238,368
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 5 hr Denisova 18,852
News Confessions of a black atheist 10 hr Mikko 475
why Atheists believe in incest,pedophilia and b... Sun Amused 25
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) Sun thetruth 6,124
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Sun thetruth 2,094
News The Consequences of Atheism Sat Koala_Gums 1,340
More from around the web