Comments
1 - 20 of 350 Comments Last updated Apr 4, 2013
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Goodbye everyone. I hope you all find yourselves out there whatever you are looking for. I will however be taking retirement.

There's no such thing as god, there never has and there never will be.

I am changing the password to my account so will not be using it anymore, but it will still be there, preserving all the conversation.

If you want to contact me, you can leave your email in this thread.

Bye!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

-Skeptic- wrote:
Goodbye everyone. I hope you all find yourselves out there whatever you are looking for. I will however be taking retirement.

There's no such thing as god, there never has and there never will be.

I am changing the password to my account so will not be using it anymore, but it will still be there, preserving all the conversation.

If you want to contact me, you can leave your email in this thread.

Bye!
Say it ain't so!

Sceptic gone!

The air should smell a lot sweeter around here.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

-Skeptic- wrote:
Goodbye everyone. I hope you all find yourselves out there whatever you are looking for. I will however be taking retirement.
There's no such thing as god, there never has and there never will be.
I am changing the password to my account so will not be using it anymore, but it will still be there, preserving all the conversation.
If you want to contact me, you can leave your email in this thread.
Bye!
Good luck in all your endeavors.

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

-Skeptic- wrote:
Goodbye everyone. I hope you all find yourselves out there whatever you are looking for. I will however be taking retirement.
There's no such thing as god, there never has and there never will be.
I am changing the password to my account so will not be using it anymore, but it will still be there, preserving all the conversation.
If you want to contact me, you can leave your email in this thread.
Bye!
Best Wishes!

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Take care man I guess the failed Christhole arguments repeated hundreds of times can only be laughed at so many times. PM me and I'll drop you my email.

Keep their ears ringing!

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Best wishes Skeptic. Keep the non faith!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

2

I heard Septic got a job with the military making F-bombs.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

-Skeptic- wrote:
Goodbye everyone. I hope you all find yourselves out there whatever you are looking for. I will however be taking retirement.
There's no such thing as god, there never has and there never will be.
I am changing the password to my account so will not be using it anymore, but it will still be there, preserving all the conversation.
If you want to contact me, you can leave your email in this thread.
Bye!
It's been fun. Your comments, which put the godbots in their place, will be missed.

Good luck to you, in your next hobby.

:)

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Adios, you will be missed.

You have topix mail.
Siro

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

4

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been fun. Your comments, which put the godbots in their place, will be missed.
Good luck to you, in your next hobby.
:)
Get real you diseased sh!t wringed butt weasel.
That assroach will simply get another name, a new proxy and be back next week.

Yes....we will miss his intellectually stimulating comments like...
'%^%&&**%*^**%& &&^& you sonnabitch you $%&&^%*&^*^&'

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Best of luck to you, mate!

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

-Skeptic- wrote:
Goodbye everyone. I hope you all find yourselves out there whatever you are looking for. I will however be taking retirement.
There's no such thing as god, there never has and there never will be.
I am changing the password to my account so will not be using it anymore, but it will still be there, preserving all the conversation.
If you want to contact me, you can leave your email in this thread.
Bye!
You'll be missed.

May your days be spent lounging with the strippers at the foot of a beer volcano spewing your favorite brew!

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Adios, amigo. pe the road ahead brings you happiness.

“There is no god!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real you diseased sh!t wringed butt weasel.
That assroach will simply get another name, a new proxy and be back next week.
Yes....we will miss his intellectually stimulating comments like...
'%^%&&**%*^**%& &&^& you sonnabitch you $%&&^%*&^*^&'
Projecting

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

I can hardly hold back the tears......

LOL

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Langoliers wrote:
I can hardly hold back the tears......
LOL
To echo the words of Skeptic.

Go ahead and cry, you still no proof for your deity. You blithering idiot.




Later, Skeptic. Drop in and shake the Jesus! on a stick from time to time.

It's gonna be strange without you.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Boo whoo whoo

Our hero is changing his handle.

Boo whoo whoo.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Whatever you say KJV
Langoliers wrote:
Boo whoo whoo
Our hero is changing his handle.
Boo whoo whoo.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Witness all the hate.

And it's all coming from... True Believers™.

Typical.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

1

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
Witness all the hate.
And it's all coming from... True Believers™.
Typical.
Hardly surprising given how much hatred there is in the Bible.

It contains instructions to kill people and christains call it their "holy book".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min waaasssuuup 224,042
Our world came from nothing? 24 min Patrick 186
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 1 hr Patrick 832
The numbers are in: America still distrusts ath... 1 hr Patrick 16
Of Interest InTheNews 1 hr Patrick 3
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 1 hr Patrick 359
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr Patrick 21,382
•••
•••