I just ask atheists 1 question

“you must not give faith”

Since: Jul 12

Leicester, UK

#106 Oct 20, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
I just ask 1 simple question, I've ask this question frequently and atheists avoid given a full understandable answer. So I ask again, how did the entire Universe( which is infinity) come from NOTHING!
Why does this matter to those who claim to know what is the wrong answer to the question "how did the universe come to being"?

Without a calculator you can't know what the answer is to 2346245632467 times 356756325687. But you do know it isn't 5...

So when theists "ask" "well what is the right answer!" and proceed to put God in the gap, I tell them that I am a fiveist one who believes that the answer to 2346245632467 times 356756325687 is 5. When they then call B.S. I then "ask" "well what is the right answer!" and roceed to put 5 in the gap.

To know what is the wrong answer does not require the knowledge of the right answer so your question Carchar king is inrelavent, if you say otherwise well I suggest you prepare your self to deal with a lot of fiveists.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#107 Oct 20, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I have no clue what you said. What a wasted bunch of words.
Of course!

You must posses a **working** brain to understand science.

Duuuuhhh.
Gillette

Fairfield, IA

#108 Oct 20, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you're stupid and uneducated and have no real business discussing this subject with people who ARE educated and DO know what they are talking about.-- like Polymath.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#109 Oct 20, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you are an idiot. We got that.
And, you are going to stay an idiot. We got that too.

The answers to your question aren't the answers you want, we know that.

What you don't know, is that those answers are the truth, and that truth is not at all dependant on what you might wish to hear or even what you believe.
graham

South Africa

#110 Oct 20, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, you are an idiot. We got that.
What you don't know, is that those answers are the truth, and that truth is not at all dependant on what you might wish to hear or even what you believe.
No, his saying that u atheists don't have a clue what you're saying.
Thinking

Royston, UK

#111 Oct 21, 2013
That's your issue, not Polymath's.
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking

Royston, UK

#112 Oct 21, 2013
Yet it came over instead that Cachar King is proud to be stupid.
graham wrote:
<quoted text>

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#113 Oct 21, 2013
graham wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he is saying that *he* doesn't have a clue what we are saying.

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#114 Oct 21, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want an answer to your question, you may need to learn a few things first. The words were wasted only because you don't want to understand.
Amused

Lowell, MA

#115 Oct 21, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes, pearls before swine to try to explain complicated concepts of physics to a short bus rider like you.
Amused

Lowell, MA

#116 Oct 21, 2013
graham wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the reading comprehension capacity of a brick. No wonder you are so fond of the bible. It is the ideal book for those who can't read and comprehend. For every idea expressed in a given passage, there is somewhere else a contradictory idea expressed in a different passage. The only exceptions are:

1. God loves the smell of burning flesh.
2. God loves smiting people in many different ways. It's his favorite thing, apart from smelling burning animals.
3. God is really jealous. Really, really jealous. Like restraining order/stalking creepy jealous.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#117 Oct 21, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I have no doubt at all, he **is** proud of his ignorance.

Faith is the opposite of knowledge, after all.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#118 Oct 21, 2013
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the reading comprehension capacity of a brick. No wonder you are so fond of the bible. It is the ideal book for those who can't read and comprehend. For every idea expressed in a given passage, there is somewhere else a contradictory idea expressed in a different passage. The only exceptions are:
1. God loves the smell of burning flesh.
2. God loves smiting people in many different ways. It's his favorite thing, apart from smelling burning animals.
3. God is really jealous. Really, really jealous. Like restraining order/stalking creepy jealous.
Yep. You nailed that one perfectly.

But-- we must remember that the bible's god was created in the image of the people who **wrote** that hideous book.

Which, for me at least, somehow makes it worse.

... meh.

To think: the bible is some idiot's **best** effort...!

...WTF?

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#119 Oct 21, 2013
graham wrote:
<quoted text>
No, go back and read his post.

He clearly stated that >> he <<< didn't have a clue. And rather than try to come to an understanding of the words which had bewildered him, he was going to just consider it all just wasted words.
He may have meant to say something about us, but he didn't. He said something about himself. He is an idiot. The ability to obtain illumination is just keystrokes away from him, and he chooses not to learn. That is an idiot.
LCNLin

United States

#120 Oct 21, 2013
<quoted text>Yeah, you are an idiot. We got that.
Illogical alas amusing
No proof of atheist philosophy offered.
Science is silent on atheism!
Amused

Lowell, MA

#121 Oct 22, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. You nailed that one perfectly.
But-- we must remember that the bible's god was created in the image of the people who **wrote** that hideous book.
Which, for me at least, somehow makes it worse.
... meh.
To think: the bible is some idiot's **best** effort...!
...WTF?
If the bible reflects the thinking of the jews who wrote the OT, why don't they have the best BBQ? They apparently were obsessed with butchering and burning animals.
Amused

Lowell, MA

#122 Oct 22, 2013
Thinking wrote:
That's your issue, not Polymath's.
<quoted text>
Well, it is Polymath's issue to the extent that he forgot the maxim: "Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and it annoys the pig."

Trying to teach a creationist actual science is a doomed endeavor. Even if you find one who has the ability to understand, they will still lack the will to understand.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#123 Oct 22, 2013
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want an answer to your question, you may need to learn a few things first. The words were wasted only because you don't want to understand.
No, because you say it like you're the most intelligent, but actually you make no sense.

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#124 Oct 22, 2013
<quoted text>No, go back and read his post.
He clearly stated that >> he <<< didn't have a clue. And rather than try to come to an understanding of the words which had bewildered him, he was going to just consider it all just wasted words.
He may have meant to say something about us, but he didn't. He said something about himself. He is an idiot. The ability to obtain illumination is just keystrokes away from him, and he chooses not to learn. That is an idiot.
I'm guessing what my friend said is that, you don't have a clue what you're saying yourself.

Has no one noticed my sarcasm.

Has no one noticed my sarcasm

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#125 Oct 22, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
I will always be a idiot in a atheist's eyes, but atheists don't even have half the intelligence of a ape

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News People's forum - Get off the fence of religious... (May '10) 7 min Superwilly 35
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Endofdays 79,758
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 3 hr Science 32,576
News Atheist inmate wins right to practice his faith... (Aug '15) Sep 16 blacklagoon 3 91
How To Get To Heaven When You Die (Jan '17) Sep 15 xfrodobagginsx 101
News Atheist billboards to mock Romney, Obama faith (Aug '12) Sep 15 superwilly 47
what science will NEVER be able to prove Sep 15 Me _ Myself _ I 8
More from around the web