Nothing creates... Nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

I just ask 1 simple question, I've ask this question frequently and atheists avoid given a full understandable answer. So I ask again, how did the entire Universe( which is infinity) come from NOTHING!

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Carchar king wrote:
I just ask 1 simple question, I've ask this question frequently and atheists avoid given a full understandable answer. So I ask again, how did the entire Universe( which is infinity) come from NOTHING!
show me 1 legitimate scientific source that makes that claim.
Amused

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Your question contains an unwarranted assumption that at some point in time, or before time, there was, in fact, "nothing". The law of conservation of mass, which seems to hold up fairly well except under some aspects of general relativity and an expanding universe, suggests that it may well be that the universe and its mass has always existed.

An always existing universe is at least as logical as the theist proposition of a creator being which itself always existed, perhaps more so, since the conservation of mass is an observable, verifiable concept, while the always-existing god concept is not observable or verifiable.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

If I can't explain everything about the origin of the universe, then allah must have done it, right?
Carchar king wrote:

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
If I can't explain everything about the origin of the universe, then allah must have done it, right?
<quoted text>
first, by the comments I've seen so far, you atheists can't give a answer.

Second, I'm not debating which god did it, I'm asking where the universe came from.

BTW, dust particles or any matter existing during the big bang, is non-observable, so basically in reply to comment 3, what you said is nonsense.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Carchar king wrote:
First,We do not know if the universe finite or infinite.
Planck spacecraft may tell us if universe is finite or infinite soon.

The Universe could spontaneously self-generate from "absolutely nothing" as the total energy of the universe is zero.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Second, I'm not debating which god did it, I'm asking where the universe came from.
BTW, dust particles or any matter existing during the big bang, is non-observable, so basically in reply to comment 3, what you said is nonsense.
Do you have problems with reading??? You can't prove your god. That's your problem and not atheist problem.

You need to ask yourself if keeping up this charade of lies for your cult is psychologically healthy
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

So allah did it, right?
Or Thor, right?
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

CK should try and fill in the gaps in our knowledge, not just say allah did it.
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have problems with reading??? You can't prove your god. That's your problem and not atheist problem.
You need to ask yourself if keeping up this charade of lies for your cult is psychologically healthy

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Carchar king wrote:
Ask an evolutionist. Are you under the impression that we know what is in thier minds?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Carchar king wrote:
Since you ignored it the first time... I'll ask again:

Show me 1 legitimate scientific source that makes that claim.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Carchar king wrote:
In my view, it is your question that is nonsense. I've seen this kind of phony "question" before. Personally, I think it just really ticks religionists off that we don't have to accept your beliefs as facts. But hey, that's just me.:-)

In any case, I don't bother debating the whole "universe" thing, since I think it's a waste of time.

“In God we trust”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

See what I mean, look at all your comments, you're trying to avoid the question in any which way you can.

“In God we trust”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmmm... I wonder how nothing can create a universe, THAT DOESN'T END!!!

“In God we trust”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>show me 1 legitimate scientific source that makes that claim.
Who, a source, you really got me there, man you atheists are so good at not answering this question(Sarcastic)

Let me tell you this, it's a question that you can either answer or not capable of answering, I don't give a damn about any source.
Amused

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Carchar king wrote:
The idea that something that exists must have been created is a completely unwarranted assumption. That it supposedly must have been created by a being that was not itself created is yet another such inductive leap with no evidentiary support.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Therefore allah did it?
Carchar king wrote:

“In God we trust”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
Therefore allah did it?
<quoted text>
It is possible that he did it, but the important thing is, you just admitted that atheism is wrong, thank you very much.

“In God we trust”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
The idea that something that exists must have been created is a completely unwarranted assumption. That it supposedly must have been created by a being that was not itself created is yet another such inductive leap with no evidentiary support.
Well matter can't be infinite, especially since it's not all powerful. God can be infinite(rather eternal).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Who, a source, you really got me there, man you atheists are so good at not answering this question(Sarcastic)
Let me tell you this, it's a question that you can either answer or not capable of answering, I don't give a damn about any source.
You made the "universe from nothing" claim. Where did you get that from? Or are you just a typical creationist lying for your 'god'? <rhetorical question... the answer is obvious>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Buck Crick 224,656
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 1 hr ChristineM 851
Atheists on the march in America (Aug '09) 2 hr John 70,965
Our world came from nothing? 3 hr Buck Crick 261
Talking some sense into you people... 3 hr Buck Crick 29
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 4 hr Magyar 101 21,407
How much faith it takes to believe in Evolution. 5 hr CunningLinguist 30
•••
•••