The running of the blood

The running of the blood

There are 270 comments on the Enter Stage Right story from Jun 23, 2013, titled The running of the blood. In it, Enter Stage Right reports that:

When an atheist says he or she can love, then such atheism is already more than halfway to belief in an almighty God.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Enter Stage Right.

“you must not give faith”

Since: Jul 12

Leicester, UK

#141 Jul 11, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
You could be compared to a wart on someones finger or a corn on someones toe, either are a nuisance to put up with.
Being compared to a sheep rather than a goat is a much better comparison for a person who is obedient and needs some help. The Bible says, Jesus is the Shepherd of his sheep, and they obey his voice.
John 10:16
Claiming to be a subject of God's Kingdom's reigning King Jesus, does not make you so, you must obey all the commands of the Shepherd. All Christians will be separated into either sheep or goats before Armageddon.
Matthew 25:31-33
Who are you talking to?!
"Being compared to a sheep rather than a goat is a much better comparison for a person who is obedient and needs some help." Needing help is understandable, obedience no way that is never understandable. First you question and if he/she passes this questioning with their idea intact, then and only then can you follow their suggestion. This however is not obedience, you are not doing as the one who is questioned says but doing what you now think is the best thing to do, do you see the difference? the first is where you obey regardless of what you think, the second is where you are convinced that X is right and so your interests and the interests and the interests of the person you have questioned are now on the same wave length.
"Claiming to be a subject of God's Kingdom's reigning King Jesus, does not make you so, you must obey all the commands of the Shepherd. All Christians will be separated into either sheep or goats before Armageddon." And what of those who had realised their mistake, can't they now become a "sheep" instead of a "goat". And if not does this not say that God is not willing to forgive at any time, thus God is not all good.
True Christian witness

Slick, OK

#142 Jul 11, 2013
Obedience to God's word or the Law of Christ is above and beyond what our personal dictates are, we are either obedient to our King Jesus, or we are not, simple as that.
We are responsible to adjust our thinking and conduct, with help from God's holy spirit and the Bible.
Galatians 5:22

When we obey the requirements or the direction of Jesus, we are obedient to Jehovah God as well, if we deny Jesus requirements for peace and to love our enemies, we disobey Jehovah God as well.
Matthew 7:21

Leicester, UK

#143 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Still waiting for an intelligent post, shame your Quantum doesn't fit you.
Funny how you seem to find the reply button when Bob of Quantum-Faith is just posting a insult (and I don't blame him) or when Thinking was being your English teacher, but when it comes to posts that break your posts down and refute it bit by bit you can't find the damn thing...
No matter how funny Lacez, Bob of Quantum-Faith and I where trying to be' I now think that we were wrong this is not a random occurrence and you are not learning, I say that you can't find the reply button are a coward... Want to prove me wrong? Then reply to my most recent break down of your comments post 141. Not this one but 141. Even if your retort is complete C*** you would still have tried!
Why are you waiting for an intelligent post, we have been waiting for an intelligent post from YOU longer then YOU. YOU are the one who calls gays queers (post 42). YOU are the one who seems to black mail us with hell fire (post 89). And YOU are the one who doesn't respond to people when they try to refute YOU. YOU have no right to ask for an intelligent post. And if you don't reply to post 141 YOU ought to go F*** YOURSELF in the hidey hole we would then know YOU live in!
I am waiting and still being found wanting you post something intelligent foe a change.
True Christian witness

Slick, OK

#144 Jul 11, 2013
Benjamin Frankly wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you seem to find the reply button when Bob of Quantum-Faith is just posting a insult (and I don't blame him) or when Thinking was being your English teacher, but when it comes to posts that break your posts down and refute it bit by bit you can't find the damn thing...
No matter how funny Lacez, Bob of Quantum-Faith and I where trying to be' I now think that we were wrong this is not a random occurrence and you are not learning, I say that you can't find the reply button are a coward... Want to prove me wrong? Then reply to my most recent break down of your comments post 141. Not this one but 141. Even if your retort is complete C*** you would still have tried!
Why are you waiting for an intelligent post, we have been waiting for an intelligent post from YOU longer then YOU. YOU are the one who calls gays queers (post 42). YOU are the one who seems to black mail us with hell fire (post 89). And YOU are the one who doesn't respond to people when they try to refute YOU. YOU have no right to ask for an intelligent post. And if you don't reply to post 141 YOU ought to go F*** YOURSELF in the hidey hole we would then know YOU live in!
I am waiting and still being found wanting you post something intelligent foe a change.
John 8:44

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#145 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Here is an intelligent post:

Your god is not real.

The burden of proof to show otherwise, is entirely on **you**.

More:

Your cult is directly responsible for much of the evil in the world, including but not limited to, oppression of minorities, oppression of women, abuse of children and so on.

That's about as intelligent as **you** deserve.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#146 Jul 11, 2013
Obedience to God's word ...
The mindless babble of a sheeple.

Sad.

This poster has zero curiosity-- absolutely **none**.

This poster simply repeats ad nausium, the ugly shytstorm that is his even uglier buybull...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#147 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
The above is the exact opposite of intelligent.

Literally-- you cannot possibly have created a post, that was more anti-intelligent if you set out to do exactly that!

That is quite sad.

But also expected from a mindless sheep with no curiosity.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#148 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
WOAH!
You replied again?
Surely this is just coincidence!

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#149 Jul 11, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
The above is the exact opposite of intelligent.
Literally-- you cannot possibly have created a post, that was more anti-intelligent if you set out to do exactly that!
That is quite sad.
But also expected from a mindless sheep with no curiosity.
It's disgusting, really.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#150 Jul 11, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It's disgusting, really.
Yes... yes it is.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#151 Jul 11, 2013

You belong to god, the devil, and you want to carry out gods desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the god of lies.
Aahil

Tempe, AZ

#152 Jul 11, 2013
BOB OF QUANTUM FAT!
300 LBS! I HAVE PICS!
LOSER, LIFE OF DRUG ABUSE, LIAR, FAT, FAT, FAT!

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#153 Jul 11, 2013
Aahil wrote:
BOB OF QUANTUM FAT!
300 LBS! I HAVE PICS!
Hi there The Almighty Tzar.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#154 Jul 11, 2013
Aahil wrote:
BOB OF QUANTUM FAT!
300 LBS! I HAVE PICS!
Yes, yes-- you fantasize about large women. We get it The Almighty Tzar.

What else? Many Genuine Christians™ are overweight, and I'm sure you are too...

... but you are so not my type Almighty Tzar.

Langley Mill, UK

#155 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
So you do not try to counter my ideas against you. So you have no interest in engaging people only to insult those who insult you. Instead you give us the means to safely call you a coward; you are here to troll and call anyone against you a son of the devil and a liar without putting any effect to expose the lies.

I now have what I wanted a full proof vaccine to use against, to inoculate anyone who may (somehow) find you words appalling. If it wasnÂ’t clear to everyone reading what you are to being with it, it is now.

If you you want to hid yourself and not engage opposing ideas, leave topix because when you make a post you open yourself up to your opponents.

Now can we a last say so long and thanks for all the ammunition... No I didn't think so either.

Langley Mill, UK

#156 Jul 12, 2013
Aahil wrote:
BOB OF QUANTUM FAT!
300 LBS! I HAVE PICS!
And so go F*** yourself.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#157 Jul 12, 2013
Aahil wrote:
BOB OF QUANTUM FAT!
300 LBS! I HAVE PICS!
Another weak & immature theist who cannot prove his god through proper communication channels.
Thinking

Lymington, UK

#158 Jul 12, 2013
Hitler could not have run his gas chambers without blind religious obedience such as yours.
Obedience to God's word or the Law of Christ is above and beyond what our personal dictates are, we are either obedient to our King Jesus, or we are not, simple as that.
We are responsible to adjust our thinking and conduct, with help from God's holy spirit and the Bible.
Galatians 5:22
When we obey the requirements or the direction of Jesus, we are obedient to Jehovah God as well, if we deny Jesus requirements for peace and to love our enemies, we disobey Jehovah God as well.
Matthew 7:21
True Christian witness

Slick, OK

#159 Jul 12, 2013
I can truthfully say, none of you will ever see life as it was meant to be, only the obedient children of Jehovah God will inherit the new world, soon to be here.
Psalm 37:11

Enjoy whatever time you have left, pigs love to wallow in slimy mud as do the haters of Jehovah God and righteousness love to hear themselves sound like Satan, their father.
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#160 Jul 12, 2013
Enjoy whatever time you have left, pigs love to wallow in slimy mud as do the haters of Jehovah God and righteousness love to hear themselves sound like Satan, their father.
You are clearly deranged. We dont believe in any imaginary characters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr Critical Eye 93,361
News Scientific, Philosophical Case for God's Existe... 8 hr blacklagoon 3 78
News American Atheists terminates its president over... 20 hr Eagle 12 - 19
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Apr 14 blacklagoon 3 4,141
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Apr 14 Into The Night 258,515
News The Anti-Christian Movement Apr 10 blacklagoon 3 11
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) Apr 9 Wisdom of Ages 6,048