The running of the blood

The running of the blood

There are 270 comments on the Enter Stage Right story from Jun 23, 2013, titled The running of the blood. In it, Enter Stage Right reports that:

When an atheist says he or she can love, then such atheism is already more than halfway to belief in an almighty God.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Enter Stage Right.

Thinking

Lymington, UK

#41 Jul 3, 2013
So Atheists and gays are better?
True Christian witness wrote:
Being an Atheist is like being a queer, it is a life style that is learned and exclusive or peculiar to only those who want it. Neither life styles are acceptable to the ordinary God fearing man who puts his faith in a higher power than himself, especially the Bible.
True Christian witness

Slick, OK

#42 Jul 3, 2013
Atheists and queers reject God's law, only a man and woman
are to marry and become one flesh.

Queers or perverts just pretend to be a man or woman, no hypocrites are acceptable to Jesus.
Revelation 22:15

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#43 Jul 3, 2013
Being an Atheist is like being a queer, it is a life style that is learned and exclusive or peculiar to only those who want it. Neither life styles are acceptable to the ordinary God fearing man who puts his faith in a higher power than himself, especially the Bible.
WHAT?

You are a very disturbing person.

You believe in hate, murder, rape, genocide and call it good by godÂ’s will. I use to be a god fearing believe for 43 years until I seen the truth. You are still blind to the truth. You believe in a god that you will follow no matter how evil this god of yours is. It is all an indoctrinated delusion.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Wichita. Ks.

#44 Jul 3, 2013
Queers or perverts just pretend to be a man or woman, no hypocrites are acceptable to Jesus.
I just love the hate you and your kind exude.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#45 Jul 3, 2013

Look at all the hate!
No wonder we're atheists.

Montreal

#46 Jul 3, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>So Atheists and gays are better?
Who would choose to be gay anyway?
I wish I was straight, would've made my life a lot easier.

What about the people in Africa who are killed, have their families killed too, and their property burned down?
Would you choose to be gay if all that was what came with the choice?

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

#47 Jul 3, 2013
You and your hatred are the perfect example of why your cults are in decline.
Thinking

Lymington, UK

#48 Jul 4, 2013
I didn't realise you were gay. I'm straight. I didn't get a choice either.

I feel uneasy about agreeing with you, but if I was growing up in Uganda I would not want to be gay.

Luckily we both live somewhere far more tolerant. Long may that be the case.
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would choose to be gay anyway?
I wish I was straight, would've made my life a lot easier.
What about the people in Africa who are killed, have their families killed too, and their property burned down?
Would you choose to be gay if all that was what came with the choice?

Montreal

#49 Jul 4, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't realise you were gay. I'm straight. I didn't get a choice either.

I feel uneasy about agreeing with you, but if I was growing up in Uganda I would not want to be gay.

Luckily we both live somewhere far more tolerant. Long may that be the case.
It's a horrible lie to claim that people choose their sexuality, and the bigots always claim that. It's like they think everyone who has a different sexuality from heterosexuality is a masochist.

It is much more tolerated in our areas, yes, but there are still many issues, sadly.

“you must not give faith”

Since: Jul 12

Langley Mill, UK

#50 Jul 4, 2013
So now that we know you are homophobic I shall insite haggard's law and move on.
No homosexuality and atheism are not life styles, homosexuality is simply to like your own sex and athesim is either the belief that god does not exist (which is what I think) or (and far more likely to be what the person you are talking means) the disbelief in god.

Langley Mill, UK

#51 Jul 4, 2013
Wait are implying that all atheists are gay? It's just that when noted that we reject God's law, you brought up Christian marriage...
Ok you say that gay's are perverts, I'm going to have to teach you what the word pervert means.
Pervert can mean many things depending on the context, it can mean to be inmoral when used as a verb but now days when pervert is used as a noun like you are trying to it means the same thing as peeping tom.
"pretend to be a man or woman" no they don't if they were then they would try cross dressing, you don't now anything about those you rant at, now sod off or reply to someone.

Montreal

#52 Jul 4, 2013
Benjamin Frankly wrote:
<quoted text>Wait are implying that all atheists are gay? It's just that when noted that we reject God's law, you brought up Christian marriage...
Ok you say that gay's are perverts, I'm going to have to teach you what the word pervert means.
Pervert can mean many things depending on the context, it can mean to be inmoral when used as a verb but now days when pervert is used as a noun like you are trying to it means the same thing as peeping tom.
"pretend to be a man or woman" no they don't if they were then they would try cross dressing, you don't now anything about those you rant at, now sod off or reply to someone.
It's the classic gun and run.
Shoot off a couple of insults, then flee.
The perfect cowardly poster.

He probably won't come back to reply to anyone. He MIGHT come back to spam a few more verses from his myth, but that's about it.

“Reason's Greetings!”

Pale Blue Dot

#53 Jul 4, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably won't come back to reply to anyone. He MIGHT come back to spam a few more verses from his myth, but that's about it.
Would that make him a Drive-By Evangi-Banger?
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#54 Jul 4, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I think rhetorical, passing comments should be called 'drive-by boot-ins', or more accurately 'hit & shuns'.
JMHO
True Christian witness

Slick, OK

#55 Jul 4, 2013
I do not hate anyone, I am not judging anyone, I am only telling you what the Bible says and that is the authority to live by if you say you are a true Christian.
Genesis 2:24

Anyone who is deliberately disobedient to God's word will not have everlasting life as a gift from God.
Atheists and Queers must adjust their thinking and life styles to be acceptable to Jehovah God, and his reigning King Jesus.
John 17:3

People are free to live as they wish, we all have the god given ability to choose for ourselves how to live, but it is God we must obey if we say we are true Christians.

We either live for Jehovah God or for Satan the Devil the god of this world. 2Corinthians 4:4

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#56 Jul 4, 2013
I do not hate anyone, I am not judging anyone, I am only telling you what the Bible says and that is the authority to live by if you say you are a true Christian.
Anyone who is deliberately disobedient to God's word will not have everlasting life as a gift from God.
Atheists and Queers must adjust their thinking and life styles to be acceptable to Jehovah God, and his reigning King Jesus.
People are free to live as they wish, we all have the god given ability to choose for ourselves how to live, but it is God we must obey if we say we are true Christians.
We either live for Jehovah God or for Satan the Devil the god of this world. 2Corinthians 4:4
When you're brave enough to prove the god you're lying to us about, you will get more respect and recognition.

“Reason's Greetings!”

Pale Blue Dot

#57 Jul 4, 2013
Says the hate-mongering, judgmental homophobe.

But please keep on being that example, so that others can see you and your cult for what it is.

“Reason's Greetings!”

Pale Blue Dot

#58 Jul 4, 2013
Using your Book of Immorality to justify Your Immorality.
Typical!

Leicester, UK

#59 Jul 4, 2013
I will not address this in order and it will be obvious as to why I wasn't able to.
"I do not hate anyone" I'm sorry, but apart from foul mouthed comedian the only people to call gay's queers are homophobes. You hate a lot of people mate and I hate you for it.
You say "Atheists and Queers must adjust their thinking and life styles to be acceptable to Jehovah God, and his reigning King Jesus." This was after you said "I am not judging anyone" sorry but NO! Every statement about ethics has a judgement this cannot be avoided no matter how much it would be politically convenient for you.
"I am only telling you what the Bible says and that is the authority to live by if you say you are a true Christian." I'm sorry but you don't tell us what the bible says and you don't live by it. See this is something you have to understand about atheists, most atheist who were Christian became atheist after they read the bible, atheists know more about the bible then you do that is why we are atheists.

Here is a quote from the bible and not just some chapter and verse.
Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." Do you see True Christian you are not a true Christian if you were you would be a mass murder. If you want to be a true Christian that badly go kill a homosexual, oh my bad I meant queer... go outside and burn a F***ing queer!
I know this will hurt you as a Jehovah's witness seeing how you guys take pride in being able to answer seemingly any thing about the bible, but to be beaten by an atheist in bible department I know it must cut deep but I will twist the knife.
The only reason why one would know about a belief better then its believers is if the belief is wrong, as if it was right education about it would only increase the number of believers.
I wait for you to top this...

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Wichita. Ks.

#60 Jul 4, 2013
Read your own post.

You show your true side in your comments. You believe the bibles hate and evil, so by that we can only extrapolate who you are.

If you choose to follow your bible and religion then you are on the side of both evil entities of your belief system satan and god. The men that wrote the bible were ignorant and needed some form of control over people and a mythical explanation of their existence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 19 min Frindly 83,894
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 1 hr Frindly 3,271
News Scientist Richard Dawkins weighs in on Malaysia... 1 hr Eagle 12 - 6
High School Atheism 8 hr blacklagoon 3 41
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 20 hr Eagle 12 - 4,965
Where have all the Atheists gone? (Apr '17) 20 hr Eagle 12 - 132
hell is a real place. so.. ahtiesm is a faux li... 20 hr Eagle 12 - 17
More from around the web