The running of the blood

The running of the blood

There are 270 comments on the Enter Stage Right story from Jun 23, 2013, titled The running of the blood. In it, Enter Stage Right reports that:

When an atheist says he or she can love, then such atheism is already more than halfway to belief in an almighty God.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Enter Stage Right.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#21 Jun 29, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
It is very comforting to know that ....
Oh look!

More contented **baaahhs** from a mindless sheep.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#22 Jun 29, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
In the future, your mental illness will be treatable.
It is treatable **now**--- a lengthy course in **quality** education, including **history** of multiple cultures other than his own.

... meh.

“you must not give faith”

Since: Jul 12

Leicester, UK

#23 Jun 30, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
It is very comforting to know that the Bible tells the true servants of God's Kingdom Government, to give up on the people who refuse to accept the truth of Scriptures.
Matthew 10:13,14
It is only the meek person, who accepts God's word as the only truth to obey, as Jesus did and taught, that will survive the end of this world ruled by Satan and his influence for lies, greed, all immorality and violence.
Psalm 37:11
Met a woman yesterday going door to door, and she said her daughter died two weeks ago, 37 years old and had three kids and 3 step kids, and she was a good person and is now in heaven with God. She would not listen to me or the Scripture I wanted to show her, the dead are not in heaven, they are resting in peace until Jesus resurrects them up in the new system of righteousness, to live in a new paradise on earth, with no more tears. John 5:28,29
Revelation 20:13,14
Her ministers guaranteed her belief in heavenly reward and that is why their blood is on their own heads for teaching people lies about God and life. Matthew 23:13
"It is very comforting to know that the Bible tells the true servants of God's Kingdom Government, to give up on the people who refuse to accept the truth of Scriptures." Well duh. If it said that "if you can't convert them maybe you should re-evaluate your idea's" now would it... after all if it didn't say that there would be to much importance on human thought.
It is only the meek person, who accepts God's word as the only truth to obey, as Jesus did and taught, that will survive the end of this world ruled by Satan and his influence for lies, greed, all immorality and violence." Ok you think that humanity was specially chosen by God despite all the other dots in the sky he pick one and only one. This in no way can attract those if a inflated ego...
As for Satan. In the bible Satan killed 10 people were as God killed 2,476,633 (not including the flood) http://whanethewhip.wikidot.com/motivational:...
This says one of two things, either God is worse than Satan or Satan isn't as big of a problem as you make him out to be after all if Satan couldn't get most of his work noted in the most "important" book of all time, I want his overlord license revoked.

To the door to door saleswoman. You do know that heavenly reward's is one of the oldest part's of Christianity, so it is more likely to be true as it was handed down from those who know Jesus. But this is the disgusting part, "Her ministers guaranteed her belief in heavenly reward and that is why their blood is on their own heads for teaching people lies about God and life." No the blood should not be on there heads, their only crime is being dumb and getting things wrong! If God thinks that is a sin he can go F*** him self and you can too.

“you must not give faith”

Since: Jul 12

Leicester, UK

#24 Jun 30, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
The Bible is the only authority, inspired of God as truth, you can print all the Scriptures you want, and believe anything you want about your Trinity god, and twist the Scriptures to say whatever you want people to believe.
That is not truth, Almighty God Jehovah is making himself known today, he is declaring his Kingdom Government is established in heaven and Jesus is his ruling King over this earth. John 17:4
Psalms 91:14
Jesus is gathering people who want to be his subjects, to live in God's new world of righteousness, and you must be a baptized Jehovah's witness to even be in line for that hope of everlasting life with no more tears.
Revelation 21:3,4
On the subject of twisting, what is more likely that God left the bible in such a state that it's possible to twist it, or a bunch of old men with out divine inspiration tried to write on subjects they had no hope of getting right?
"Almighty God Jehovah is making himself known today" every thing after this hangs on this, so this is all that matters. Let me teach you something of basic argument making, when you assert that God is active even today one must give examples of such. This is because you can't tell what is the case by what should be the case if a idea is true, in other words if you can't find what should be there then no matter how many time's your idea got something right there is still something wrong.
True Christian witness

Slick, OK

#25 Jun 30, 2013
The fact is, Jehovah God puts life or death before every living person on earth today, you choose which one you want to keep, my job is to show people from their Bible what they must do if they want to stay alive.
Matthew 24:14

Someone had to show me that very important information, and now I have the responsibility to share the truth with others, Jesus and the early Christians set that standard as the pattern of preaching the good news of God's Kingdom. Matthew 28:19,20

Satan, the god of this world does not want to give up his vice grip of control or influence on this world, he wants everyone to be unhappy and ungodly and he wants everyone to choose death.
1Peter 5:8

Now you can see with your own eyes Bible prophecy is being fulfilled right now, that Jehovah God and Jesus and the angels are very much involved in this WORLD WIDE warning work Jehovah's witnesses are accomplishing before the great tribulation starts any time now.
Noah did a similar work before the end of his ungodly world, only 8 people survived.
Matthew 24:37
2Peter 3:3-7

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#26 Jun 30, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
The fact is, Jehovah God puts life or death before every living person on earth today, you choose which one you want to keep, my job is to show people from their Bible what they must do if they want to stay alive.
Matthew 24:14
Someone had to show me that very important information, and now I have the responsibility to share the truth with others, Jesus and the early Christians set that standard as the pattern of preaching the good news of God's Kingdom. Matthew 28:19,20
Satan, the god of this world does not want to give up his vice grip of control or influence on this world, he wants everyone to be unhappy and ungodly and he wants everyone to choose death.
1Peter 5:8
Now you can see with your own eyes Bible prophecy is being fulfilled right now, that Jehovah God and Jesus and the angels are very much involved in this WORLD WIDE warning work Jehovah's witnesses are accomplishing before the great tribulation starts any time now.
Noah did a similar work before the end of his ungodly world, only 8 people survived.
Matthew 24:37
2Peter 3:3-7
Atheists are not afraid of your imagination.
True Christian witness

Slick, OK

#27 Jun 30, 2013
Atheist are human, and every human will experience the fear of God, when the heavenly government, God's Kingdom takes control of this earth and the ungodly are destroyed, only the meek and obedient to the Law of Christ will survive. Revelation 7:14

That reality is guaranteed in God's word, which takes faith to understand.
Revelation 21:3,4

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#28 Jun 30, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
Atheist are human, and every human will experience the fear of God, when the heavenly government, God's Kingdom takes control of this earth and the ungodly are destroyed, only the meek and obedient to the Law of Christ will survive. Revelation 7:14
That reality is guaranteed in God's word, which takes faith to understand.
Revelation 21:3,4
So you support a theocracy.
LCN Llin

United States

#29 Jun 30, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you support a theocracy.
Iran's theocracy has to be kept in power through murder of their opponents

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#30 Jun 30, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran's theocracy has to be kept in power through murder of their opponents
You opinions about reality will matter after, you've successfully proved that god is real and not before.

Now that you know this, you have duty to stop lying about god.
LCN Llin

United States

#31 Jun 30, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You opinions about reality will matter after, you've successfully proved that god is real and not before.
Now that you know this, you have duty to stop lying about god.
There are many poor ways to begin a sentence, but perhaps the worst is with "You :-) opinions". This blank substitute for a real subject noun is a vague construction that conveys little or no information, as in "There was a lot of doubt about Churchill's strategy to attack in the Mediterranean." Who doubted the strategy, when, and for what reason? Say instead: "In 1942 Generals Marshall and Eisenhower feared Churchill's Mediterranean strategy offered no chance of a decisive victory."

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#32 Jul 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many poor ways to begin a sentence, but perhaps the worst is with "You :-) opinions". This blank substitute for a real subject noun is a vague construction that conveys little or no information, as in "There was a lot of doubt about Churchill's strategy to attack in the Mediterranean." Who doubted the strategy, when, and for what reason? Say instead: "In 1942 Generals Marshall and Eisenhower feared Churchill's Mediterranean strategy offered no chance of a decisive victory."
Another opportunity to prove the god you're lying to us about wasted.

What can a creating do other than spam? They're not mature enough or honest enough to present evidence. They are immature children after all..

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#33 Jul 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran's theocracy has to be kept in power through murder of their opponents
That is how all theocracies work.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#34 Jul 1, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
The fact is, Jehovah God
Who?

Do you have PROOF of this mythical creature?

REAL proof? You know-- like magical, giant letters across the night sky?

Or something like that?

No?

Then your myth isn't real.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#35 Jul 1, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
Atheist are human, and every human will experience the fear of God..
.
Nope.

Not even then-- your god is unworthy of the title.

If, by some weird and ugly fortune your god turns out to be real?

I will spit in it's hate-filled EYE.

And I won't be afraid, either-- what can it do? Make me not-exist?

That is what I'm expecting anyway...

... if It sends me out of it's presence? Good. That's preferable to being within-- your god is a MONSTER.

Not worthy of the title.

“you must not give faith”

Since: Jul 12

Langley Mill, UK

#36 Jul 2, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
The fact is, Jehovah God puts life or death before every living person on earth today, you choose which one you want to keep, my job is to show people from their Bible what they must do if they want to stay alive.
Matthew 24:14
Someone had to show me that very important information, and now I have the responsibility to share the truth with others, Jesus and the early Christians set that standard as the pattern of preaching the good news of God's Kingdom. Matthew 28:19,20
Satan, the god of this world does not want to give up his vice grip of control or influence on this world, he wants everyone to be unhappy and ungodly and he wants everyone to choose death.
1Peter 5:8
Now you can see with your own eyes Bible prophecy is being fulfilled right now, that Jehovah God and Jesus and the angels are very much involved in this WORLD WIDE warning work Jehovah's witnesses are accomplishing before the great tribulation starts any time now.
Noah did a similar work before the end of his ungodly world, only 8 people survived.
Matthew 24:37
2Peter 3:3-7
"The fact is, Jehovah God puts life or death before every living person on earth today, you choose which one you want to keep" This is all you needed to say, and why does this sound like black mail.

“you must not give faith”

Since: Jul 12

Langley Mill, UK

#37 Jul 2, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
Atheist are human, and every human will experience the fear of God, when the heavenly government, God's Kingdom takes control of this earth and the ungodly are destroyed, only the meek and obedient to the Law of Christ will survive. Revelation 7:14
That reality is guaranteed in God's word, which takes faith to understand.
Revelation 21:3,4
"Atheist are human, and every human will experience the fear of God" This is black mail. If God had any confidence in himself he wouldn't need to use black mail, and his word would not need to be believed in to begin with to "understand" it.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#38 Jul 2, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
Atheist are human, and every human will experience the fear of God
You're in denial of atheism. I dont think you truly accept that atheists like us exist.

This is part of the mental illness of faith again.

I think you doubt your faith and come here to convince yourself.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#39 Jul 2, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in denial of atheism. I dont think you truly accept that atheists like us exist.
This is part of the mental illness of faith again.
I think you doubt your faith and come here to convince yourself.
Brilliant observation, here.

I think you have explained it quite accurately.
True Christian witness

Slick, OK

#40 Jul 3, 2013
Being an Atheist is like being a queer, it is a life style that is learned and exclusive or peculiar to only those who want it. Neither life styles are acceptable to the ordinary God fearing man who puts his faith in a higher power than himself, especially the Bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fox Friends Outraged Over Atheists 'Making Chri... 1 hr Rev Cash Dollar 203
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 1 hr Eagle 12 11,413
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 2 hr Eagle 12 5,804
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr Joe Momma 51,881
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 2 hr Sceptical-Mal 24,716
News Louisiana Christians reclaim safe space by runn... 6 hr Eagle 12 151
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 8 hr Eagle 12 22,125
More from around the web