The running of the blood

Jun 23, 2013 Full story: Enter Stage Right 270

When an atheist says he or she can love, then such atheism is already more than halfway to belief in an almighty God.

Full Story
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#1 Jun 24, 2013
"When an atheist says he or she can love, then such atheism is already more than halfway to belief in an almighty God."
What a ridiculous statement. One does not need to worship an magical sky dad to be able to love.
True Christian witness

Bartlesville, OK

#2 Jun 24, 2013
No one could love anyone else without the that emotional quality or inherited trait of being a procreated human being, each individual person is born with these God given qualities which when cultivated can produce the same qualities as Jehovah God, and his son Jesus our reigning King, Love, Power, Wisdom and Justice.
Genesis 1:26 1Corinthians 13:4

All other living creations do not have those qualities, because they are not made in God's image or likeness, yet some creations live for hundreds and thousands of years, man only lives until 70 or 80 if mighty.
Psalm 90:10

Start a Bible study with Jehovah's witnesses and learn the truth about our loving heavenly Father, Jehovah God.
Jesus said we must know, love and serve only Jehovah, and worship only Jehovah. John 17:3 John 4:24

#3 Jun 24, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
No one could love anyone else without the that emotional quality or inherited trait of being a procreated human being, each individual person is born with these God given qualities which when cultivated can produce the same qualities as Jehovah God, and his son Jesus our reigning King, Love, Power, Wisdom and Justice.
All other living creations do not have those qualities, because they are not made in God's image or likeness, yet some creations live for hundreds and thousands of years, man only lives until 70 or 80 if mighty.
Start a Bible study with Jehovah's witnesses and learn the truth about our loving heavenly Father, Jehovah God.
Jesus said we must know, love and serve only Jehovah, and worship only Jehovah. John 17:3 John 4:24
You are not telling the truth. Animals are capable of loving and they do show their love. We don't need your god to show love.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#4 Jun 24, 2013
It appears you are here for nothing more than to sell your snake oil, peddle your wares elsewhere, con artist, for the intelligent people shall never be gullible enough to buy what you are selling.

“you must not give faith”

Since: Jul 12

Nottingham, UK

#5 Jun 25, 2013
emperorjohn the statement "When an atheist says he or she can love, then such atheism is already more than halfway to belief in an almighty God" is more than just ridiculous it is disgusting. It takes one of humanities greatest assets and makes it in to something given by a being who would burn other beings for being honest when they say “I cannot believe”.
I actually HATE the guy who wrote S*** that the roboblogger linked. So I will say this When God is able to love he will be more than halfway to killing heself due to the mess he made and the people he burned.
Amused

Southbridge, MA

#6 Jun 25, 2013
Michael Moriarty is an actor. His talents lie in bringing to life the words that others have scripted for him. Clearly, his talents do not include writing, or thinking.

#7 Jun 25, 2013
I agree with you a 100%. The god of the bible is not a god of love, but of hate and intolerance.
Benjamin Frankly wrote:
emperorjohn the statement "When an atheist says he or she can love, then such atheism is already more than halfway to belief in an almighty God" is more than just ridiculous it is disgusting. It takes one of humanities greatest assets and makes it in to something given by a being who would burn other beings for being honest when they say “I cannot believe”.
I actually HATE the guy who wrote S*** that the roboblogger linked. So I will say this When God is able to love he will be more than halfway to killing heself due to the mess he made and the people he burned.
True Christian witness

Bartlesville, OK

#8 Jun 26, 2013
No wonder all Christian religions are condemned in the book of Revelation, for teaching lies that the wicked are burned forever and all their other false doctrines people believe today. Matthew 15:9

The Bible teaches God is love, and would never burn anyone who is disobedient to his guidance and direction, the symbolic language of Scripture is not understood by men who are not godly, the impostors who want only your money.
The lucrative religions and their puppet ministers.
2 Corinthians 11:13,14

The man that works righteousness is acceptable to Jehovah God, the man that disobeys God, will not see life.
John 3:36

“you must not give faith”

Since: Jul 12

Nottingham, UK

#9 Jun 26, 2013
No wonder all Christian religions are condemned in the book of Revelation, for teaching lies that the wicked are burned forever and all their other false doctrines people believe today. Matthew 15:9
The Bible teaches God is love, and would never burn anyone who is disobedient to his guidance and direction, the symbolic language of Scripture is not understood by men who are not godly, the impostors who want only your money.
The lucrative religions and their puppet ministers.
2 Corinthians 11:13,14
The man that works righteousness is acceptable to Jehovah God, the man that disobeys God, will not see life.
John 3:36
The "language of Scripture" you are so quick to call "symbolic" was written with the intent of read as literally true. So how can you say this is the way God wants you to read the bible if the men who wrote it, believed to be literally true and did not see fit to correct them.
God is not love,“love” was added later. God is about obedience upon fear of torture, death and hell fire. As Christopher Hitchens noted the only difference between god and Kim Jong Il is that “at least you can F***ing die and leave North Korea”
Amused

Princeton, MA

#10 Jun 28, 2013
Benjamin Frankly wrote:
<quoted text>
The "language of Scripture" you are so quick to call "symbolic" was written with the intent of read as literally true....
True believers (TM) are apparently issued Secret True Believer Decoder Rings which they use to detect which bits to take literally, which to read as "symbolic" or "allegorical" and which to pretend don't exist at all. If the believer's decoder ring is not readily available, they can fall back on the simple rule of thumb: "If it sounds irrational, it is 'symbolic'; if it sounds utterly repugnant, it must be a translation error".

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11 Jun 28, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
"When an atheist says he or she can love, then such atheism is already more than halfway to belief in an almighty God."
What a ridiculous statement. One does not need to worship an magical sky dad to be able to love.
True, that. Animals exhibit this behavior all the time.

In fact? We human-animals inherited the ability from our distant simian ancestors, who in turn inherited it from theirs and so on.

Most mammals demonstrate love to a greater or lessor degree. So do most birds and even some reptiles. Even some fish, in fact, seem to demonstrate love.

These godbots, always trying to steal what isn't original with their ugly religion, and claim "ownership"...

#12 Jun 29, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
True, that. Animals exhibit this behavior all the time.
In fact? We human-animals inherited the ability from our distant simian ancestors, who in turn inherited it from theirs and so on.
Most mammals demonstrate love to a greater or lessor degree. So do most birds and even some reptiles. Even some fish, in fact, seem to demonstrate love.
These godbots, always trying to steal what isn't original with their ugly religion, and claim "ownership"...
Out of all the animals, dogs love the best. They are willing to risk their lives for their masters. Yet, they have no concept of a god.

“Have I offended you? ”

Since: Jan 11

My heart bleeds..NOT

#13 Jun 29, 2013
No one could love anyone else without the that emotional quality or inherited trait of being a procreated human being, each individual person is born with these
Yes, they are a result of evolution.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#14 Jun 29, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of all the animals, dogs love the best. They are willing to risk their lives for their masters. Yet, they have no concept of a god.
Don't be so quick to measure which loves the "best." ;)

It's difficult to measure such, as we can only compare the actions and only have human behavior as a yardstick. It's difficult to tell exactly which emotion guides which actions of other animal species.
True Christian witness

Bartlesville, OK

#15 Jun 29, 2013
It is very comforting to know that the Bible tells the true servants of God's Kingdom Government, to give up on the people who refuse to accept the truth of Scriptures.
Matthew 10:13,14

It is only the meek person, who accepts God's word as the only truth to obey, as Jesus did and taught, that will survive the end of this world ruled by Satan and his influence for lies, greed, all immorality and violence.
Psalm 37:11

Met a woman yesterday going door to door, and she said her daughter died two weeks ago, 37 years old and had three kids and 3 step kids, and she was a good person and is now in heaven with God. She would not listen to me or the Scripture I wanted to show her, the dead are not in heaven, they are resting in peace until Jesus resurrects them up in the new system of righteousness, to live in a new paradise on earth, with no more tears. John 5:28,29
Revelation 20:13,14

Her ministers guaranteed her belief in heavenly reward and that is why their blood is on their own heads for teaching people lies about God and life. Matthew 23:13

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#16 Jun 29, 2013
It is very comforting to know that the Bible tells the true servants of God's Kingdom Government, to give up on the people who refuse to accept the truth of Scriptures.
It is only the meek person, who accepts God's word as the only truth to obey, as Jesus did and taught, that will survive the end of this world ruled by Satan and his influence for lies, greed, all immorality and violence.
Met a woman yesterday going door to door, and she said her daughter died two weeks ago, 37 years old and had three kids and 3 step kids, and she was a good person and is now in heaven with God. She would not listen to me or the Scripture I wanted to show her, the dead are not in heaven, they are resting in peace until Jesus resurrects them up in the new system of righteousness, to live in a new paradise on earth, with no more tears. John 5:28,29
Her ministers guaranteed her belief in heavenly reward and that is why their blood is on their own heads for teaching people lies about God and life. Matthew 23:13
God is one and alone, and none other existeth with Him--God is the One, the One who hath made all things--God is a spirit, a hidden spirit, the spirit of spirits, the great spirit of the Egyptians, the divine spirit--God is from the beginning, and He hath been from the beginning, He hath existed from old and was when nothing else had being. He existed when nothing else existed, and what existeth He created after He had come into being, He is the Father of beginnings--God is the eternal One, He is eternal and infinite and endureth for ever and aye--God is hidden and no man knoweth His form. No man hath been able to seek out His likeness; He is hidden to gods and men, and He is a mystery unto His creatures. No man knoweth how to know Him--His name remaineth hidden; His name is a mystery unto His children. His names are innumerable, they are manifold and none knoweth their number--God is truth and He liveth by truth and He feedeth thereon. He is the king of truth, and He hath stablished the earth thereupon--God is life and through Him.

The Book of the Dead
True Christian witness

Bartlesville, OK

#17 Jun 29, 2013
The Bible is the only authority, inspired of God as truth, you can print all the Scriptures you want, and believe anything you want about your Trinity god, and twist the Scriptures to say whatever you want people to believe.

That is not truth, Almighty God Jehovah is making himself known today, he is declaring his Kingdom Government is established in heaven and Jesus is his ruling King over this earth. John 17:4
Psalms 91:14

Jesus is gathering people who want to be his subjects, to live in God's new world of righteousness, and you must be a baptized Jehovah's witness to even be in line for that hope of everlasting life with no more tears.
Revelation 21:3,4

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#18 Jun 29, 2013
The Bible is the only authority, inspired of God as truth, you can print all the Scriptures you want, and believe anything you want about your Trinity god, and twist the Scriptures to say whatever you want people to believe.
That is not truth, Almighty God Jehovah is making himself known today, he is declaring his Kingdom Government is established in heaven and Jesus is his ruling King over this earth. John 17:4
Psalms 91:14
Jesus is gathering people who want to be his subjects, to live in God's new world of righteousness, and you must be a baptized Jehovah's witness to even be in line for that hope of everlasting life with no more tears.
Revelation 21:3,4
Lying about god is no basis for morality.

When you are brave enough to prove your god, your opinions about reality will matter.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#19 Jun 29, 2013
In the future, your mental illness will be treatable.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#20 Jun 29, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Dogs are amazing like that-- the ultimate expression of selflessness.

In contrast to sheep, which are easily contented with...

... mere grass.

Is it any wonder True Believers™ are thought of as sheep, and never as loyal dogs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Morse 231,904
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 5 hr thetruth 14,445
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 5 hr thetruth 25
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 6 hr tha Professor 1,012
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 9 hr Catholic Girl 27
Why the Internet is slowly strangling religion 19 hr Dally Mama 3
Young atheists: The political leaders of tomorrow 19 hr Carchar king 4

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE