Aliens and evolution

Jun 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Washington Times

DENTON, Texas, June 19, 2012 - Aliens are ingrained in our cultural psyche. They abound in books, movies, radio, and a thousand theories about the extra-terrestrial, little green men, UFO sightings, abductions, Area 51, and Roswell.

Comments
6,101 - 6,103 of 6,103 Comments Last updated May 20, 2013
First Prev
of 306
Next Last

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#6187 May 20, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you rather just be a robot without having a choice?
You have been lied to by one but you have also been told the truth by God's people.
Now it's up to you to chose.
There are only 2 choices and right now you have joined the losing team.
Have you ever asked anyone to have an open mind?
Well then, have an open heart and watch your life become better than you could have ever imagined.
Heaven or hell? What's the difference, both are non-ending. Incessant pleasure would soon become torture. incessant torture would become pleasure. There is no punishment in the Christain's belief of hell, and there is no reward in the heaven, that you lot believe in.
Most of you lot can barely tolerate two or three hours a week of worshipping. How are you going to handle, forever ass-kissing that mental old crack head Jehovah?

BTW, honestly no church, no fear of any bible crap, no buybull thumpers, no tithes, no begging god's for anything, get up, work, eat, sleep, live ...... it is a wonderful life. No gods needed.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#6188 May 20, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Well then, why did I used to be controlled by him, while not realizing it?
I was blinded by him with lies for many years, most of my life.
The only way to be able to see the truth, is to open your mind and heart to what God is saying to you.
Everyone is given that chance, its just whether you take it or not.
Pay attention: Your god is saying to you, that he will make you eat your children.
Even your Satan isn't that evil.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

#6189 May 20, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
Another question, why do you think God's people would rather die for their faith than recount it? Doesn't that give you pause to think...'there just might be something to that Holy Bible Word that's real'?
Christianity and Jews are the only two religions people are mostly killed for while practicing their faith, although we would rather die for our faith than ever deny it. Our Bible is based on Love.
Many Muslims only pretend for their faith and fear of being killed if they recount it...exact opposite of ours. It is life threatening if they do not go thru the actions. Their false teachings, the Quran, is based on hate.
You ever hear of Buddist getting killed for their faith? No, didn't think so. Why not? Because it is not a real god, so it is not a threat to satans work with the unbelievers.
Wait, wait, wait! I know this one. I know the answer to this one. You all are a bunch of easily lead and incredibly stupid nut jobs.

I believe the word you are looking for O Great One is "RECANT." You have used recount in a number of posts. While the misuse of words does reflect what I would expect your intelligence level to be, I can't abide letting it go unmentioned.

I know that more butchery has been committed in the name of God than you have the courage to relate or accept. But do go on with your bullshit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 306
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Thinking 226,571
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr Dak-Original 21,530
Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 7 hr Thinking 5,921
The Ultimate Evidence of God 11 hr James 68
The myth of the angry atheist 23 hr _Bad Company 3
Our world came from nothing? Mon Patrick 436
It seems there are more Atheists in the Christi... (Jun '13) Mon Patrick 13
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••