Aliens and evolution

Aliens and evolution

There are 6309 comments on the Washington Times story from Jun 19, 2012, titled Aliens and evolution. In it, Washington Times reports that:

DENTON, Texas, June 19, 2012 - Aliens are ingrained in our cultural psyche. They abound in books, movies, radio, and a thousand theories about the extra-terrestrial, little green men, UFO sightings, abductions, Area 51, and Roswell.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

“Help religion science wander”

Since: Jan 11

into the night.

#6189 May 20, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
Another question, why do you think God's people would rather die for their faith than recount it? Doesn't that give you pause to think...'there just might be something to that Holy Bible Word that's real'?
Christianity and Jews are the only two religions people are mostly killed for while practicing their faith, although we would rather die for our faith than ever deny it. Our Bible is based on Love.
Many Muslims only pretend for their faith and fear of being killed if they recount it...exact opposite of ours. It is life threatening if they do not go thru the actions. Their false teachings, the Quran, is based on hate.
You ever hear of Buddist getting killed for their faith? No, didn't think so. Why not? Because it is not a real god, so it is not a threat to satans work with the unbelievers.
Wait, wait, wait! I know this one. I know the answer to this one. You all are a bunch of easily lead and incredibly stupid nut jobs.

I believe the word you are looking for O Great One is "RECANT." You have used recount in a number of posts. While the misuse of words does reflect what I would expect your intelligence level to be, I can't abide letting it go unmentioned.

I know that more butchery has been committed in the name of God than you have the courage to relate or accept. But do go on with your bullshit.
wont believe unless u saw

Detroit, MI

#6191 Jun 18, 2015
I dont know about god, evolution, loch ness, or bigfoot for that matter. But if any of you out there knew what i know and seen what i saw years ago your whole life and ideas of it would irreversibly change forever. Believe me when i.say this. There absolutely is intelligent life other than our own and this intelligent life has been "visiting" our planet earth for quite some time. That is the truth and I will leave it at that.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Since: Apr 08

Lakeland, FL

#6193 Jun 19, 2015
wont believe unless u saw wrote:
I dont know about god, evolution, loch ness, or bigfoot for that matter. But if any of you out there knew what i know and seen what i saw years ago your whole life and ideas of it would irreversibly change forever. Believe me when i.say this. There absolutely is intelligent life other than our own and this intelligent life has been "visiting" our planet earth for quite some time. That is the truth and I will leave it at that.
Now damn it! Didn't we tell you to keep quiet about this? Now the high command will probably want to disintegrate you. Shut up already!

Since: Mar 15

Cape Town, South Africa

#6195 Jun 19, 2015
If we are living proof(no pun intended) that life exists, whos to say it doesnt exist elswhere?
thetruth

London, UK

#6196 Jun 19, 2015
lozzza wrote:
If we are living proof(no pun intended) that life exists, whos to say it doesnt exist elswhere?
The religious people who claimed that the sky was the heavens (before scientists discovered space)

Cape Town, South Africa

#6197 Jun 20, 2015
thetruth wrote:
<quoted text>
The religious people who claimed that the sky was the heavens (before scientists discovered space)
Im saying that if life happened on earth, its likely for life to have happened somewhere else, who is talking about religion?
thetruth

London, UK

#6198 Jun 20, 2015
lozzza wrote:
<quoted text>
Im saying that if life happened on earth, its likely for life to have happened somewhere else, who is talking about religion?
This whole forum if you hadn't noticed.

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#6199 Jun 23, 2015
imagine2011 wrote:
Another question, why do you think God's people would rather die for their faith than recount it? Doesn't that give you pause to think...'there just might be something to that Holy Bible Word that's real'?
Christianity and Jews are the only two religions people are mostly killed for while practicing their faith, although we would rather die for our faith than ever deny it. Our Bible is based on Love.
Many Muslims only pretend for their faith and fear of being killed if they recount it...exact opposite of ours. It is life threatening if they do not go thru the actions. Their false teachings, the Quran, is based on hate.
You ever hear of Buddist getting killed for their faith? No, didn't think so. Why not? Because it is not a real god, so it is not a threat to satans work with the unbelievers.
Wow. The simple, sheer ignorance of this post is astounding.

Muslims are *currently* being killed for their faith, often by other Muslims who disagree with interpretation. Most of the victims of ISIS are Moslem who disagree with ISIS on doctrinal grounds. ISIS tends to automatically kill anyone who is Shiite.

Read a bit of history. Buddhists have both been killed for their faith and have died for their faith voluntarily. Ever hear of the self-immolations of the Buddhist monks during the Vietnam conflict? No, probably not.

People of ALL faiths have died for their faith. Your particular superstition is far from unique in that matter.
kenedy njoroge

South Africa

#6200 Jun 23, 2015
wont believe unless u saw wrote:
These people only work wiith what they can observe and authenticate scientifically. They never will hear you no matter how loud you shout in their ears. To them, since 'science' has not observed any other form of existence then none exists besides our own. I know exactly what you are talking about , for i too have seen 'strange' beings. But offcourse no one listens to me when i tell them so.

Wellington, South Africa

#6201 Jun 24, 2015
So just because science has no proof of life elsewhere, it does not exist? In the entire universe ? I dont see why not

“I try to be nice... Truly”

Since: Jan 15

Location hidden

#6202 Jun 25, 2015
Please me and watch this. It's quite long. But worth it.

Everyone on this thread should watch this and research this: DMT

http://youtu.be/M3BSuVN-ckg

Some of it may seem far fetched, but stick with it. Watch it through. When it gets a little bit strange, it will get better and more relatable.
Keep an open mind.
And don't mind Joe Rogen. His approach is meh... He curses quite often too.

Pay attention to the Ph. D.s and the M.D.s

And a few others. You'll know who.

Please watch.
And look into it.
It WILL change your life for the better.

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#6203 Jun 25, 2015
NoahLovesU wrote:
Please me and watch this. It's quite long. But worth it.
Everyone on this thread should watch this and research this: DMT
http://youtu.be/M3BSuVN-ckg
Some of it may seem far fetched, but stick with it. Watch it through. When it gets a little bit strange, it will get better and more relatable.
Keep an open mind.
And don't mind Joe Rogen. His approach is meh... He curses quite often too.
Pay attention to the Ph. D.s and the M.D.s
And a few others. You'll know who.
Please watch.
And look into it.
It WILL change your life for the better.
Please stop with the DMT spam. You aren't Timothy Leary and this isn't the 60's.

“Headline already in use”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#6205 Jun 25, 2015
polymath257 wrote:
Please stop with the DMT spam. You aren't Timothy Leary and this isn't the 60's.
Isn't advocating illegal drug use a violation of Topix terms of service?

Home, sweet home.

#6206 Jun 25, 2015
lozzza wrote:
So just because science has no proof of life elsewhere, it does not exist? In the entire universe ? I dont see why not
Science is based on facts, not wishes.
thetruth

London, UK

#6207 Jun 25, 2015
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Science is based on facts, not wishes.
And the facts prove climate change

Home, sweet home.

#6208 Jun 25, 2015
thetruth wrote:
And the facts prove climate change
No individual, group or species has demonstrated the ability to mitigate climate change but that doesn't change the fact climate always changes.
troof

Garden City, MI

#6209 Jun 25, 2015
Our childrens childrens children will look back at the "SKEPTICS" the same way we looked at the so called "SCIENTISTS" of Columbus' time in our class room history books that told adventuresome explorers that the earth was flat and if you sailed too far you would "fall off" the earth. These so called experts also had the power to burn you at the stake if you told them the universe did not revolve around the earth.

“I try to be nice... Truly”

Since: Jan 15

Location hidden

#6210 Jun 25, 2015
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>Please stop with the DMT spam. You aren't Timothy Leary and this isn't the 60's.
Nor am I terence mckenna.

What a bogus statement
thetruth

London, UK

#6211 Jun 25, 2015
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>No individual, group or species has demonstrated the ability to mitigate climate change but that doesn't change the fact climate always changes.
Scientific facts prove climate change.
thetruth

London, UK

#6212 Jun 25, 2015
NoahLovesU wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor am I terence mckenna.
What a bogus statement
Put the DMT down and sh*t the f*ck up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Universe from Nothing? 1 hr u196533dm 605
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 21,241
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr It aint necessari... 43,386
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 1 hr IB DaMann 3,849
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 256,631
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr Eagle 12 18,692
News Why I quit atheism 1 hr Thinking 727
More from around the web