Aliens and evolution

Jun 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Washington Times

DENTON, Texas, June 19, 2012 - Aliens are ingrained in our cultural psyche. They abound in books, movies, radio, and a thousand theories about the extra-terrestrial, little green men, UFO sightings, abductions, Area 51, and Roswell.

Comments (Page 305)

Showing posts 6,081 - 6,100 of6,103
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You made up this "satan" to blame everything you don't like on so you can continue to deny everything that opposes your mythology. Funny thing, that makes you ignorant.
Really?

Well then, why did I used to be controlled by him, while not realizing it?

I was blinded by him with lies for many years, most of my life.

The only way to be able to see the truth, is to open your mind and heart to what God is saying to you.

Everyone is given that chance, its just whether you take it or not.

“Happy New Year”

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Are there going to be any aliens involved in this discussion?
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Well,,,I have nothing againt them wanting to move here for a better life and all,but how are we to teach our kids the value of work ethic if they take all the young people's summer jobs like mowing grass of working at a fast food place?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Jumper The Wise wrote:
Well,,,I have nothing againt them wanting to move here for a better life and all,but how are we to teach our kids the value of work ethic if they take all the young people's summer jobs like mowing grass of working at a fast food place?
The Chinese people tell their children to eat all their rice and egg rolls and be happy because there are people starving in America.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you rather just be a robot without having a choice?
You have been lied to by one but you have also been told the truth by God's people.
Now it's up to you to chose.
There are only 2 choices and right now you have joined the losing team.
Have you ever asked anyone to have an open mind?
Well then, have an open heart and watch your life become better than you could have ever imagined.
Simple question, Imagine...

Is your mother Christian?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
The only way to be able to see the truth, is to open your mind and heart to what God is saying to you.
There you go, blaming something else, something that cannot be verified, for your bad behavior. Case in point, thanks.
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple question, Imagine...
Is your mother Christian?
Yes, she is and she couldn't make me become a Christian. No one can. Only the individual can after opening their mind and heart. Otherwise God can't reach you and He won't force you either.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, she is and she couldn't make me become a Christian. No one can. Only the individual can after opening their mind and heart. Otherwise God can't reach you and He won't force you either.
That explains why you sound exactly like someone who has been indoctrinated.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, she is and she couldn't make me become a Christian.
so, it's just a TERRIFIC coincidence that you happen to be a Christian who was born to a Christian.

And it's an AMAZING coincidence that 99.99% of all Christians were likewise born to Christians, while 99.99% of Buddhists were born to Buddhists and 99.99% of Hindus were born to Hindus.

All just completely random which followers of which religion end up where, but by some "miracle" it just happens to line up.

OR.... MAYBE....

You become whatever religion you are raised to believe.

Which of these seems most reasonable to you?

Which of these would be more reasonable to an educated person?
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
so, it's just a TERRIFIC coincidence that you happen to be a Christian who was born to a Christian.
And it's an AMAZING coincidence that 99.99% of all Christians were likewise born to Christians, while 99.99% of Buddhists were born to Buddhists and 99.99% of Hindus were born to Hindus.
All just completely random which followers of which religion end up where, but by some "miracle" it just happens to line up.
OR.... MAYBE....
You become whatever religion you are raised to believe.
Which of these seems most reasonable to you?
Which of these would be more reasonable to an educated person?
I know many Christians that didn't have any parents or other family members who were Christian.

How do you explain all of them?

How about all the Christians in foriegn countries whose government will kill them for their faith...but...they still believe.
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Another question, why do you think God's people would rather die for their faith than recount it? Doesn't that give you pause to think...'there just might be something to that Holy Bible Word that's real'?

Christianity and Jews are the only two religions people are mostly killed for while practicing their faith, although we would rather die for our faith than ever deny it. Our Bible is based on Love.

Many Muslims only pretend for their faith and fear of being killed if they recount it...exact opposite of ours. It is life threatening if they do not go thru the actions. Their false teachings, the Quran, is based on hate.

You ever hear of Buddist getting killed for their faith? No, didn't think so. Why not? Because it is not a real god, so it is not a threat to satans work with the unbelievers.

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know many Christians that didn't have any parents or other family members who were Christian.
How about all the Christians in foriegn countries whose government will kill them for their faith...but...they still believe.
I doubt if you are telling the truth here.

You may know of many Christians who came from another faith. I doubt if you personally know many Christians that changed their religion.

In other words, almost everybody is the religion that they grew up with. The ones that change are very noticeable since they are the exception to the rule.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cultural pressures, but that is becoming a less common event.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

imagine2011 wrote:
Another question, why do you think God's people would rather die for their faith than recount it? Doesn't that give you pause to think...'there just might be something to that Holy Bible Word that's real'?
Christianity and Jews are the only two religions people are mostly killed for while practicing their faith, although we would rather die for our faith than ever deny it. Our Bible is based on Love.
Many Muslims only pretend for their faith and fear of being killed if they recount it...exact opposite of ours. It is life threatening if they do not go thru the actions. Their false teachings, the Quran, is based on hate.
You ever hear of Buddist getting killed for their faith? No, didn't think so. Why not? Because it is not a real god, so it is not a threat to satans work with the unbelievers.
Funny, the Muslims say the same thing about christians.

Buddhists, well, they aren't theists, and many of them are atheists as well as Buddhists.

Then you recite a creed used to indoctrinate: Anyone who opposes this product is just evil or working for someone who is evil.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know any Christians who were raised in Hindu households.

What you know are "Christians" who were raised in houses that "weren't Christian" yet celebrated Easter and Christmas and went to church etc.

Laughable.

The fact of the matter is simply this:

You believe what you believe because you were told to believe it. Had you been raised in a Hindu household, you would believe that Hinduism is the correct religion. If you had been raised in a Viking household, you would be on here talking about Vahalla.

The entire basis of your belief system is: "My mom said so".

That's NOT a valid argument for belief. It's certainly not MORE VALID than any other religion's position about their belief system.

So, what those of us who do not belong to your religion ask is this:
Keep it to yourself.

We don't care what you believe, just STFU about it.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

imagine2011 wrote:
Would you rather just be a robot without having a choice?
You are. You're a fundie.
imagine2011 wrote:
You have been lied to by one but you have also been told the truth by God's people.
And it's you people who have lied. You know this. That's why you got caught lying. That's why you have to constantly lie in your pathetic attempts to back up your position.
imagine2011 wrote:
Now it's up to you to chose.
There is no free will if there is a God. This has already been explained to you. You are a slave destined for eternal slavery.
imagine2011 wrote:
There are only 2 choices and right now you have joined the losing team.
Yet funny how you keep losing every debate on here you ever get yourself involved in.
imagine2011 wrote:
Have you ever asked anyone to have an open mind?
There's no point anymore because you fundies are impossibly closed-minded.
imagine2011 wrote:
Well then, have an open heart and watch your life become better than you could have ever imagined.
Life's fine without creationist lies desperately trying to remove everyone's freedoms who aren't creationists, thank you. By the way, opening your heart is an extremely dangerous surgical procedure. I would not recommend it without the opinions of at least two professional cardiologists.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

imagine2011 wrote:
Really?
You still are.
imagine2011 wrote:
God has not spoken to anybody for a minimum of 2,000 years. All you have is an old book which says the Earth is flat that you think is true because Mom said so.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

imagine2011 wrote:
Yes, worship or burn. Lovely.
imagine2011 wrote:
Many Muslims only pretend for their faith and fear of being killed if they recount it...exact opposite of ours. It is life threatening if they do not go thru the actions.
If they fear being killed then why do they fly planes into buildings.
imagine2011 wrote:
Their false teachings, the Quran, is based on hate.
Your religion is based on hate. Everyone on Earth MUST think the same way you do or you threaten them with Satan. You can't just leave them alone to make their own choices.
imagine2011 wrote:
ALL religions at one time or another have had people die for their faith. Yours is no different, you just don't pay attention to others because in your mind they don't count.

And according to you ALL other Gods are not real Gods either. ALL others are non-believers. So by your logic they are not a threat to Satan's plans either, because ALL of them are fake gods. Your own logic is internally inconsistent. That's because you don't have any.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
You follow satans orders now but he hides that fact from you, so much that you don't even believe in God or satan...you are blind and deaf to his tricks and don't even realize it. Satan is smart, crafty, unrelenting and obsessive in his work of leading men to a prison of ignorance of the true God, without their knowledge. Pretty crafty, wouldn't you say?
'god' small 'g' god means satan, false 'god'.
'God' large 'G' God means God, true 'God'.
Satan was thrown to earth to attempt to deceive man, which in turn gave man a free will to chose either darkness or light and not just be a robot for God. God wants free will choices from man, not being forced to love Him.
New Living Translation (2007)
2 Corinthians 4:4
Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.
Isaiah 42:7 to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness.
Hey, Brain dead ..... read it again, and try to let, something get through to your brain this time.

For there to be a Satan, there would have to be a Jehovah, for there to be a Jehovah, the buybull would have to be true.

It's not, try fact checking, the damned thing is packed full of contradiction and lies, but even if it wasn't who would actually want to worship a god who would make you eat your children?

That book doesn't scare me, it just pisses me off, that anyone would teach it as truth, to help themselves to your wallet and your children's innocence.

A god who would make you eat your children? Yes, Jehovah.

Cannibalism? Yes, Jesus?

Vampirism? Yes, Jesus.

Zombie? Both you and Jesus, the coming Zombie apocalypse (not happening)is going to be the Jesus freaks crawling out of their graves.

BTW, do like eating shit and drinking piss? No, you'd better get ready, that is the bible too.

And ........ how many of your neighbors have you stoned to death, for wearing mixed fibers?

If you won't live it, don't try to sell it to others.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Since: Apr 08

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

imagine2011 wrote:
Ever read a history book or a newspaper, putz?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_B...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,081 - 6,100 of6,103
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••