Aliens and evolution

Jun 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Washington Times

DENTON, Texas, June 19, 2012 - Aliens are ingrained in our cultural psyche. They abound in books, movies, radio, and a thousand theories about the extra-terrestrial, little green men, UFO sightings, abductions, Area 51, and Roswell.

Comments
5,701 - 5,720 of 6,103 Comments Last updated May 20, 2013

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Ethics depends on the situation; rape and conjugal love are similar acts in different situations. Actions can't be separated from consequences and conditions.
Nuggin has no moral compass, so he doesn't understand ethics.
Funny that you accuse me of having no moral compass in the exact same post where you state both:

"Ethics depends on the situation"
AND
"rape and conjugal love are similar acts"

Clearly, of the two of us, you lack a compass

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The decision was based on the Bushido code. Because of the fierce resistance encountered in the island wars with the Japanese,
such as for Iwo Jima it was feared a invasion force would have to kill millions of people.
It was based on this idea of actually saving lives , that they decided to use the bombs. But the critique for this scenario has been that the same result could have been achieved by a navel blockade , and more time. But Japan had deployed 2 million people in it's army as plans for invasion loomed.
So there was also the possibility of a another long island war
with millions of more dead, along with the possibility of failure.
The bomb stopped the war, so it maybe true that it saved lives.
Happy V J da.day :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
hatuey

Lawrence, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
The Noahic flood can't be proven, but you expect us to believe alie sex can be proven? Wow! Good luck with that bullshit.
coincidentially the mayas,the aztecs and many indigenous tribes knew about the flood.maybe the cause was atlantis's sinking

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

hatuey wrote:
<quoted text>coincidentially the mayas,the aztecs and many indigenous tribes knew about the flood.maybe the cause was atlantis's sinking
The number of things wrong in this short statement are astonishing.

First, "Atlantis" didn't sink. It was a story based on a city which was on Santarisi (sp?) island that blew up during a volcanic eruption.

Second, that eruption may have caused local tsunamis, but not a worldwide flood.

Third, there was no worldwide flood. Ever.

Fourth, the Noah Flood (had it really happened) could _NOT_ have been witnessed by anyone other than Noah since by definition everyone else died.

Fifth, the Mayans and the Aztec are not contemporaries. If one of them witnessed the flood, then the other one missed it by several hundred years.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

I figure we owe a lot of back-rent we THEY come back.
hatuey

Lawrence, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
The number of things wrong in this short statement are astonishing.
First, "Atlantis" didn't sink. It was a story based on a city which was on Santarisi (sp?) island that blew up during a volcanic eruption.
Second, that eruption may have caused local tsunamis, but not a worldwide flood.
Third, there was no worldwide flood. Ever.
Fourth, the Noah Flood (had it really happened) could _NOT_ have been witnessed by anyone other than Noah since by definition everyone else died.
Fifth, the Mayans and the Aztec are not contemporaries. If one of them witnessed the flood, then the other one missed it by several hundred years
i said maybe, the rest is your opinion.

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

hatuey wrote:
<quoted text>i said maybe, the rest is your opinion.
LOL, no.

You need to learn the definition of "opinion".

Here is a clue. It does not mean history that is supported by evidence from many different sources.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

hatuey wrote:
<quoted text>coincidentially the mayas,the aztecs and many indigenous tribes knew about the flood.maybe the cause was atlantis's sinking
Still don't care about your aliens.

And why do you hate kittens?
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

It's all a alien plot anyway.

The Jewish people get the hispanics to sell crack to the black man,and uses the money to hold the banks hostage while investing with the government who does secret re-engineering on alien space craft,and giving the credit to humans who are abducted by said creatures for anal probes.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

hatuey wrote:
<quoted text>i said maybe, the rest is your opinion.
Actually, no. it's not my opinion.

IF there was a worldwide flood that killed everyone, then those people could not be around to remember the flood by definition.

The geologic evidence is clear that there never was a world wide flood

And the Mayans were not contemparies of the Aztecs.

none of that is opinion

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, no. it's not my opinion.
IF there was a worldwide flood that killed everyone, then those people could not be around to remember the flood by definition.
The geologic evidence is clear that there never was a world wide flood
And the Mayans were not contemparies of the Aztecs.
none of that is opinion
That's "contemporaries", genius.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Jumper The Wise wrote:
It's all a alien plot anyway.
The Jewish people get the hispanics to sell crack to the black man,and uses the money to hold the banks hostage while investing with the government who does secret re-engineering on alien space craft,and giving the credit to humans who are abducted by said creatures for anal probes.
Teh kittehs laffin at yoo...

...an so am I.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Still don't care about your aliens.
And why do you hate kittens?
You are the one with whack lust.

:p
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one with whack lust.
Always!

:-p

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That's "contemporaries", genius.
Oooooooh, you caught a typo. You must be sooooooo proud of yourself.

I bet that that means I was wrong about the Aztecs and the Mayans.... No. I was right.

I guess that means, you are right that the Flood really happened.... nope. Nope. No flood. No matter how hard you pray.

HEre's an idea, instead of checking the spelling, try looking up the actual history.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooooh, you caught a typo. You must be sooooooo proud of yourself.
I bet that that means I was wrong about the Aztecs and the Mayans.... No. I was right.
I guess that means, you are right that the Flood really happened.... nope. Nope. No flood. No matter how hard you pray.
HEre's an idea, instead of checking the spelling, try looking up the actual history.
Prove that no Mayans lived during the same time that Aztecs did. Go ahead, try.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one with whack lust.
I think that is called a spank bank.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Prove that no Mayans lived during the same time that Aztecs did. Go ahead, try.
The Mayan culture collapsed before the Aztec culture grew.

There are individuals who are ethnically Mayan alive today, so certainly there were ethnic Mayan alive during Aztec times.

However, you are defending the argument that ALL the Mayans were killed during the "Flood" and that ALL the Aztecs were killed during the same "Flood" which makes the historical record of Aztecs and presences of existing ethnic Mayans a bit of a problem for you.

Go on and try to prove that the Noah Flood killed ALL Mayans.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mayan culture collapsed before the Aztec culture grew.
There are individuals who are ethnically Mayan alive today, so certainly there were ethnic Mayan alive during Aztec times.
However, you are defending the argument that ALL the Mayans were killed during the "Flood" and that ALL the Aztecs were killed during the same "Flood" which makes the historical record of Aztecs and presences of existing ethnic Mayans a bit of a problem for you.
Go on and try to prove that the Noah Flood killed ALL Mayans.
I'm not the one who said any of them were killed by any flood. You and that other guy are the ones making wild claims that you couldn't prove, backpeddler.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the one who said any of them were killed by any flood. You and that other guy are the ones making wild claims that you couldn't prove, backpeddler.
Seriously, you think it's a wild claim that the Mayan civilization collapsed before the Aztecs died out?

I mean, I know you're stupid and all, but check wiki before you start spouting off.

The Mayan civilization suffered through a long decline and finally collapsed circa 1100 AD.

The Aztec civilization began roughly 900 AD and collapsed shortly after 1500 AD

As such, a Global Flood could not have killed off both groups.

Which isn't really that much of a surprise because (and WRITE THIS DOWN FOR LATER REFERENCE) there was NO Noah Flood.

How many years have you been on these forums that you still need people to remind you that it is fiction?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••