Aliens and evolution

Jun 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Washington Times

DENTON, Texas, June 19, 2012 - Aliens are ingrained in our cultural psyche. They abound in books, movies, radio, and a thousand theories about the extra-terrestrial, little green men, UFO sightings, abductions, Area 51, and Roswell.

Comments (Page 245)

Showing posts 4,881 - 4,900 of6,103
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I have never conceded , and yes your argument is transparent.
I can see right through you.
Go back and re-read your posts.

Every couple of weeks you admit that you were wrong.

If you want to recant, then be specific. Tell me which point EXACTLY you disagree with?

Is it that Egypt exists?
Is it that a dictionary contains definitions of words?
Is it which words are or are not in a certain definition?

These are all pretty straight forward points.

What's giving you all the trouble comprehending them?

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> It means simply no matter what you think of yourself , the bottom line is what your teachers and peers alike think about you that counts. In your case scenario it means I hang out with 3 women that think I'm cool , laugh at the 4 guys that think I'm retarded and
my mother doesn't care.:)
No, the bottom line is that the opinions of others are nothing compared to the facts.

If you live in Kentucky and express support for Evolution, then your Teacher and your peers all think you are wrong.

So, would you be wrong about Evolution? Or are you WRONG right now with this lame argument?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>YOur mother doesn't care? That explains a lot.
Now now creationist, ease off the adhominems and try arguing with facts...oh yeah that's why you guys all use ad-hominems cos it's all you've got.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and re-read your posts.
Every couple of weeks you admit that you were wrong.
If you want to recant, then be specific. Tell me which point EXACTLY you disagree with?
Is it that Egypt exists?
Is it that a dictionary contains definitions of words?
Is it which words are or are not in a certain definition?
These are all pretty straight forward points.
What's giving you all the trouble comprehending them?
Bugging lost the argument, so he's going to try to get you to argue against the fact that Egypt exist. This clown would be thrown out of court in any ordinary rational fact-based debate.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Skippy, you've just demonstrated that you don't even know the meaning of the word "all".
What a hell of a way to start off 2013.
Seriously, is there anyone in your house who speaks English?
Hello? Care to use facts? Actual arguments to make you points?

You shoot your mouth off, then people correct you. Then you get all uppity an accuse them of denying Egypt - because well hey there's an argument you cant actually lose eh?!

You misdirect people into your web of absurdity in order to cover over your underlying horsh*t utterances.

you don't even know what the burden of proof means, I suggest you go back to AOL with your all caps and lose a debate with someone your mental age.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now creationist, ease off the adhominems and try arguing with facts...oh yeah that's why you guys all use ad-hominems cos it's all you've got.
Everyone knows that you are the ad hom queen that thinks more like a creationist than most creationists.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone knows that you are the ad hom queen that thinks more like a creationist than most creationists.
Ironic that you ad hominem again. As hard as you try to lie, atheism is backed by science, rationality and facts, while creationism is backed up by people like you - dishonest, judgemental pr*cks with no morals.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironic that you ad hominem again. As hard as you try to lie, atheism is backed by science, rationality and facts, while creationism is backed up by people like you - dishonest, judgemental pr*cks with no morals.
I understand that you are upset that the conversation goes over your head from time to time but you should not blame your inability to think abstractly on the rest of us.
You have yet to produce a single comment with me promoting any type of religious belief. You just lie about people in an attempt to discredit them because you can not keep up. It is okay, there is help for you.
http://www.scholastic.com/teachers/article/sp...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>I understand that you are upset that the conversation goes over your head from time to time but you should not blame your inability to think abstractly on the rest of us.
You have yet to produce a single comment with me promoting any type of religious belief. You just lie about people in an attempt to discredit them because you can not keep up. It is okay, there is help for you.
http://www.scholastic.com/teachers/article/sp...
You can try to lie as much as you like about you not being a creationist, but the facts speak for themselves.

Like I said before, its better that you just "run away" like you do every single the time the conversation gets too heated in favour of atheism, after your attempts to derail such conversations have failed.

Do us all a favour and leave the forum, and take your creationist buddy, that rat nanoanomaly with you.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You can try to lie as much as you like about you not being a creationist, but the facts speak for themselves.
Like I said before, its better that you just "run away" like you do every single the time the conversation gets too heated in favour of atheism, after your attempts to derail such conversations have failed.
Do us all a favour and leave the forum, and take your creationist buddy, that rat nanoanomaly with you.
proof?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Irony meter go boomboom.

You judging your own posts, Skip?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Science doesn't give a fig about atheism. AT BEST you could say atheism may be a reasonable hypothesis based on the evidence so far, but that's about as far as it gets.

And speaking of "no morals" aren't you just another typical lying fundie hypocrite?

Well uh, yeah you are.(shrug)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Skip. You've been running away from me for 12 months. Give or take. You managed to formulate a coherent argument yet?

Uhuh. Thought so.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Science doesn't give a fig about atheism. AT BEST you could say atheism may be a reasonable hypothesis based on the evidence so far, but that's about as far as it gets.
And speaking of "no morals" aren't you just another typical lying fundie hypocrite?
Well uh, yeah you are.(shrug)
Hey Dude that's a bit goofy calling Atheism a hypothesis.
It's more like a non statement isn't it?
It's exactly like you are trying to shift the burden of proof when you are making the claim. That's sort of revealing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Irony meter go boomboom.
Ah, nuggin's cheerleader, where would be without you? Just to remind everyone again how much of a coward you are since you were:

1. Cornered for not know what the "burden of proof" means. You expect scientists to go around disproving the imaginations of idiots all day long. The fact that you don't understand this makes you an idiot.

2. For the last two years, running scared & unable to provide me with an example of something that is both real and unfalsifiable.

Keep talking you piece of sh*t with no integrity.

I'll keep repeating these same two points that smack you the f*ck back down to earth every single time.

Whenever we kick nuggin's arse, you seem to pop out of it like some discarded entrail.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dude that's a bit goofy calling Atheism a hypothesis.
It's more like a non statement isn't it?
It's exactly like you are trying to shift the burden of proof when you are making the claim. That's sort of revealing.
The dude is full of sh*t and always has been. Nuggin's partner in logic crime.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. Your previous post said that my posts are in _all_ caps.

Since this post, like all my other thousands of posts is not in _all_ caps, then either you are a liar or you don't understand the meaning of the word "all".

So, which is it?
you don't even know what the burden of proof means, I suggest you go back to AOL with your all caps and lose a debate with someone your mental age.
See, there you did it again.

Oh, and by the way. Please _PLEASE_ tell us what you mean by "burden of proof".

You've accused everyone here of not understanding it for nearly a year and multiple people have begged you to demonstrate your knowledge.

Let me guess, much like the word "all", you don't understand this either.

I'll give you one more attempt on "all" before I add it to the NASA, lizards and C-14 list.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Skippy, that wasn't an ad hom.

Don't use terms you don't understand. It makes you look even more foolish.

Meanwhile, your description of creationists is just you looking in the mirror.

Seriously, are you even aware of your previous posts?

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
Everyone knows he switches between a couple different accounts to judge his posts valid and attack others.

As if ANYONE else would bother.

Sad. Extremely sad.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
We know the opinion you have of yourself nougat , but it is the opinion of others about you that count.
Public opinion is massively flawed considering the re-elections of scum like Ted Kennedy, Barney Frank and Obama da DroneMeister.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,881 - 4,900 of6,103
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••