Aliens and evolution

Jun 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Washington Times

DENTON, Texas, June 19, 2012 - Aliens are ingrained in our cultural psyche. They abound in books, movies, radio, and a thousand theories about the extra-terrestrial, little green men, UFO sightings, abductions, Area 51, and Roswell.

Comments (Page 189)

Showing posts 3,761 - 3,780 of6,103
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
God.
<quoted text>
You have been unable to demonstrate it as yet.
<quoted text>
All you have said has already been addressed. Many many months ago.
And of the two of us, I have not lied. Ergo you continue to do so.
Still waiting Skippy.
You need to define your f*cking god you troll liar with no evidence that "god is possible".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Except just one problem. In NONE of those other threads do you address any arguments either. Oops.
You haven't made any valid arguments whatsoever. You haven't defined the god you claim is possible, you haven't presented a shred of evidence to support this claim, and yet you keep harping on and on.

Do yourself a favour and f*ck off with your boyfriend nuggin and come back with some solid evidence your dishonest piece of agnostic sh*t.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to define your f*cking god you troll liar with no evidence that "god is possible".
Why do I need to define something which you claim you have already falsified?

How exactly did you falsify a non-falsifiable concept?
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't made any valid arguments whatsoever. You haven't defined the god you claim is possible, you haven't presented a shred of evidence to support this claim, and yet you keep harping on and on.
In that case if my arguments were invalid then you should have no problem addressing them.

You haven't.

Ever.

At all.

Not even a widdle tiny ickle bit.

For months.
-Skeptic- wrote:
Do yourself a favour and f*ck off with your boyfriend nuggin and come back with some solid evidence your dishonest piece of agnostic sh*t.
Skippy, why are you, a known and confirmed liar accusing other people of dishonesty? Your accusation only stands when you can demonstrate it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I need to define something which you claim you have already falsified?
How exactly did you falsify a non-falsifiable concept?
<quoted text>
In that case if my arguments were invalid then you should have no problem addressing them.
You haven't.
Ever.
At all.
Not even a widdle tiny ickle bit.
For months.
<quoted text>
Skippy, why are you, a known and confirmed liar accusing other people of dishonesty? Your accusation only stands when you can demonstrate it.
if you claim god is possible, you need to provide evidence for this claim. Until that day arrives you have no arguments and nothing of merit to say.

The concept you call god is impossible, because you can't even define what it is, you ignorant fool.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Its been more than a year and everyone in this forum knows for a fact that you don't even understand the concept of burden of proof.

If the logic obeyed the rules that live in your head, we could claim anything is possible without a shred of evidence and run around boring scientists to death asking them to disprove every hallucination that people suffer from.

I am seriously running out of ways of describing your idiocrasy to you here.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
if you claim god is possible, you need to provide evidence for this claim. Until that day arrives you have no arguments and nothing of merit to say.
The concept you call god is impossible, because you can't even define what it is, you ignorant fool.
If we do not have a complete definition then how can you claim it's impossible? I congratulate you for contradicting yourself in such a short post, but I would point out that this is a separate issue from the fact that your own position is itself unscientific and non-falsifiable. Which is of course separate from the fact that you lied about me and Chimney.

Still waiting Skip.

You know all the arguments inside out. Now all you need do is address them rather than popping up with ad-hom in each and every post.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
Its been more than a year and everyone in this forum knows for a fact that you don't even understand the concept of burden of proof.
Actually we do, and in fact it was your reliance on sticking with the dictionary definitions that got you into trouble, leading you to claim silly things like the existence of lizards is suspect.
-Skeptic- wrote:
If the logic obeyed the rules that live in your head, we could claim anything is possible without a shred of evidence and run around boring scientists to death asking them to disprove every hallucination that people suffer from.
I am seriously running out of ways of describing your idiocrasy to you here.
Setting your misrepresentation of me aside for the mo, you're STILL not dealing with your ONE problem - you ALREADY claim to have falsified it.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
You can keep on chatting sh*t dude and nuggin, but at the end of the day a mere link to your own words destroys your entire credibility: http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...
Except those are YOUR words, Skippy. That's what you are failing to grasp.

I've given you AMPLE opportunity to prove I'm wrong. Here, I'll do it again:

1) The EGYPTIANS (which were REAL people) worshiped the Pharaohs (also REAL) as gods, therefore, the Egyptians BELIEVED that the Pharaohs were gods.

Go on, disprove that statement. I dare you to try.

2) A LIST of "gods" would include any person/place/thing which qualifies for "god" status. The definition of "god" is: "A person/place/thing which people BELIEVE has supernatural powers and requires worship". Therefore, anything on the list of "gods" should fit the definition.

Go on, disprove that you can categorize things based on the DEFINITION of the term. I dare you to try.

3) "Pharaohs" (remember, these REALLY existed) were BELIEVED to have supernatural powers by their worshipers and were BELIEVED to require worship. Therefore Pharaohs fit the definition of "gods".

Go on, disprove that one. I dare you.

You CAN'T. You've had six months to work out a counter argument and you haven't even presented ONE attempt yet.

You LOSE.
THE BAPTIST

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove that there is no god?That is a logical question to you,when you deny god.Prve here on thei forum,that there is no god.That shoould be simple to you.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Except those are YOUR words, Skippy. That's what you are failing to grasp.
I've given you AMPLE opportunity to prove I'm wrong. Here, I'll do it again:
1) The EGYPTIANS (which were REAL people) worshiped the Pharaohs (also REAL) as gods, therefore, the Egyptians BELIEVED that the Pharaohs were gods.
Go on, disprove that statement. I dare you to try.
2) A LIST of "gods" would include any person/place/thing which qualifies for "god" status. The definition of "god" is: "A person/place/thing which people BELIEVE has supernatural powers and requires worship". Therefore, anything on the list of "gods" should fit the definition.
Go on, disprove that you can categorize things based on the DEFINITION of the term. I dare you to try.
3) "Pharaohs" (remember, these REALLY existed) were BELIEVED to have supernatural powers by their worshipers and were BELIEVED to require worship. Therefore Pharaohs fit the definition of "gods".
Go on, disprove that one. I dare you.
You CAN'T. You've had six months to work out a counter argument and you haven't even presented ONE attempt yet.
You LOSE.
if you are correct then the definition of Pharaoh will say god. Otherwise you fail...again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

a title of an ancient Egyptian king.
( lowercase ) any person who uses power or authority to oppress others; tyrant.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
No evidence of your claim that "god is possible".
Thank you and f*ck off lying sack of sh*t.
The oldest definition of "god" is "that which gives life, and that which takes life." Based on anthropological studies. This places humans in the position of gods now, since we pretty much rule the planet as a whole. So, comparative to all known life, we are the gods, we kill any animal we need, and can create life, almost any life. So a "god" is possible, depending on your position in life. Now a "supreme creator of the universe" is doubtful, but, we create a lot of cool things from scratch, so it is possible.

As for all the gods proposed thus far, those are impossible, they are either way too human or even less capable than we are.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> if you are correct then the definition of Pharaoh will say god. Otherwise you fail...again.
Well, technically "demi-god" would fit the original meaning of the title, and it wasn't pronounced pharaoh, it was more like "parwah" with tongue rolling and a lot of mouth twisting involved. The pharaohs of ancient Egypt were thought to be pat god, but not godly, it was what the priests of the time fed the people so as to justify who they chose, by vote, for the position of ruler. However, we are talking about people who thought cats carried souls to the underworld for judgment, after all. They contributed a lot to modern civilization, but they still had some kooky ideas.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds fishy to me.
Thank ya very much folks, I'm here all week!
Hehehe.

Good one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again for the cheap seats.
The default position on anything is "possible". It is your duty to prove that something can't be, not Dude's duty to prove something MIGHT be.
All things MIGHT be.
And, for the record, I've already proven CONCLUSIVELY that gods did exist, particularly in Egypt (which is a REAL place) where they were known as Pharaohs.
Still waiting for you "evidence that Pharaohs never actually existed". Funny how that never materialized, like the evidence of all your other wild ass claims never materialized.
<quoted text>
Actually, as we've demonstrated multiple times, it's you who doesn't know what it means.
Here, I'll prove it again:
Define "burden of proof" and explain what it means in regards to your assertion that "X is impossible".
<quoted text>
Fixed the subject for you. proof read more carefully next time.
<quoted text>
No evidence to speak of for your claim that "I know everything that will ever be known"
Jeezus Christ Krispies.

Not this again.

Okay you win.

Yes. Pharoah is god. He pushed the earth through his holy weiner and here we are today.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> if you are correct then the definition of Pharaoh will say god. Otherwise you fail...again.
Well...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

So, that's that then.

I accept your apology. Took you long enough.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeezus Christ Krispies.
Not this again.
Okay you win.
Yes. Pharoah is god. He pushed the earth through his holy weiner and here we are today.
I'm RESPONDING.

Don't bitch at me, bitch at Skippy the Psycho. I was done for a month then he came and reposted his lies.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm RESPONDING.
And I'm COMMENTING
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bitch at me, bitch at Skippy the Psycho.
Okay will do next time.
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
I was done for a month then he came and reposted his lies.
Okay.

But we are clear.

Pharoah is god. Or Jesus is god. Or Hapi is god. Ra is also god.

I worship ALL OF THEM. All 40,000 of them.

Just...Don't bring it up again (shudder)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
So, that's that then.
I accept your apology. Took you long enough.
The weakest dictionary you can find still includes
"believed to be" .

Once again "I believe" I can bowl a 600 game because I get doubles
I believe I can fly , I believe I'm a billionaire ,I bleep!

Belief does make anything come true.
No apology.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm RESPONDING.
Don't bitch at me, bitch at Skippy the Psycho. I was done for a month then he came and reposted his lies.
I see the Urban dictionary defines you too.

4. Pharaoh

Verb: Pulling one's brain out, through the nostril, with a curved dick.
Nuggin was pharaohed and died. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,761 - 3,780 of6,103
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••