Atheists on the march in America

Atheists on the march in America

There are 70645 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#9849 Nov 20, 2009
Debrinconcita wrote:
<quoted text>You can play stupid all you want on the heaven & hell stuff. Just cause you don't want to believe it doesn't in anyway make it untrue?I wish you would get possessed and then you would be asking and begging for God's help. I would love to see that one! I promise you would believe in God,and he would be the only person that would and could save your soul for eternity. DO YOU BELIEVE THAT. PLAY WITH A OJIOBWE BOARD AND TELL THEM the stuff your saying now, and see what demon's will fall in love with you and they will take you home. If you don't believe me try it and see!
Wow... Seriously, you should seek help at the nearest psych ward.
Howie Doohan

Pittsburgh, PA

#9850 Nov 20, 2009
Obama is a Liar wrote:
<quoted text>
The egregious lies spewing from the mouth's of Obama and his trolls have become farcical. And, you are, the most mentally incapacitated of them all!
Thanks for the validation. When a warped moron like you makes a comment like that then I know that I'm on the right track. Thanks again.

“Your going to hate me!”

Since: Aug 09

There

#9851 Nov 20, 2009
Debrinconcita wrote:
<quoted text>You can play stupid all you want on the heaven & hell stuff. Just cause you don't want to believe it doesn't in anyway make it untrue?I wish you would get possessed and then you would be asking and begging for God's help.
Simple question? So how long have you been smoking crank? Are you such a freaken nut that you wish for something that is not real?
I wish you could dance bare foot on hot lava! Oh you!
Tell me moron do you have a clue to what it mean to live in the real world?LOL

Do not try chewing gum and walking at the same time. If you do you may drop dead!LOL

Hey do you not know the the world is flat/

Hey do you not know that the Sun turns around the earth?
LOL!!!! You and the rest of the fools that you follow need to get a clue!!!LOL

Freaks one and all!!!!

Hey wait, jeeeeesus told me that dinosaurs were here when humans were!LOL

Sure good ole t-rex was Adam's next door neighbor! MORON!
Fetch t-rex fetch!!!!!LOL

You and Myers can talk to the dinosaurs walk with the dinosaurs!

You and your kind are freaks, I just wish you could just do a bit of running with the dinos!LOL
Freaks

To hell with you god and its bs!
Howie Doohan

Pittsburgh, PA

#9852 Nov 20, 2009
wolverine wrote:
No Howie....Im Trying To Show You Fools What Is Is Your Doing To This Country !
Zip Lips...Im 6'4 220 LBS....Not A Bit Of Fat ! And I Have Grown Up Street Fighting Since The 6th Grade...Your Boxing Skills Are Lacking At Best. I Have Never Walked Away From A Fight Unless It Was To Keep From Hurting A Wimp !
I Stand Up For What I Believe And Will Not Be Intimidated By Atheists ! You Fools Cant Even See Whats Coming !
Howie You Are Just As Bad...You Say Lighten Up, Then Talk Smack!
Fat Jerry Garcia Does The Same...Talks Down His Nose At People Then Gangs Up With The Rest Of The Talking Smack! Then Tells Everyone How Bad The Big Bad Wolverine Is ! LOL
You Guys Are Disgusting,Watch All The Dems Get Voted Out Next Election...They Think Just Like You. The Push Health Care For The Lazy And Generational Welfare Recipients Then Before It Even Passes They Are Rationing Your Health Care ! LOL
Oh And It Wont Cost You A Dime ! LOL
Wake Up Out Of Your Little Dreams ! Its A Big Bad World Out Here....But Your All In Luck....It Wont Be Around Much Longer !
Wolf, nobody cares how big and bad you are ot think you are. Get yourself some professional help. You've thrown that "lighten up" back at me about five times now. Apparently that bruised your large ego. You obviously have some anti-social issues that you need to work out. Good luck. No one here is trying to intimidate you.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#9853 Nov 20, 2009
Debrinconcita wrote:
<quoted text>You can play stupid all you want on the heaven & hell stuff. Just cause you don't want to believe it doesn't in anyway make it untrue?I wish you would get possessed and then you would be asking and begging for God's help. I would love to see that one! I promise you would believe in God,and he would be the only person that would and could save your soul for eternity. DO YOU BELIEVE THAT. PLAY WITH A OJIOBWE BOARD AND TELL THEM the stuff your saying now, and see what demon's will fall in love with you and they will take you home. If you don't believe me try it and see!
I have experimented with certain occult stuff....cards, boards, gatherings....they all had the very same effect.....nothing.....do you truly want someone to be "possessed" just to prove your limited view!!????

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#9854 Nov 20, 2009
wolverine wrote:
No Howie....Im Trying To Show You Fools What Is Is Your Doing To This Country !

Fat Jerry Garcia Does The Same...Talks Down His Nose At People Then Gangs Up With The Rest Of The Talking Smack! Then Tells Everyone How Bad The Big Bad Wolverine Is ! LOL
Jerry Garcia is dead.
wolverine

Greeley, CO

#9855 Nov 20, 2009
Howie Doohan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wolf, nobody cares how big and bad you are ot think you are. Get yourself some professional help. You've thrown that "lighten up" back at me about five times now. Apparently that bruised your large ego. You obviously have some anti-social issues that you need to work out. Good luck. No one here is trying to intimidate you.

Howie...Stick It In Your Blow Hole...Your Right I Have Problems With The Liberal Crap Running In The Streets ! Anti Social Is My Middle Name. Please Dont Try To Tell Me What You Think I Should Do, As Your Comments Mean Nothing To Me!
wolverine

Greeley, CO

#9856 Nov 20, 2009
TomSawyer65 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerry Garcia is dead.
Nope He Was Reincarrnated In Mexico ! LOL

“Evolve”

Since: Dec 07

GJ, CO

#9857 Nov 20, 2009
wolverine wrote:
<quoted text> Go Away Little Girl !
You kick the asses of little girls too? Not just small women like me?

“Evolve”

Since: Dec 07

GJ, CO

#9858 Nov 20, 2009
TomSawyer65 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerry Garcia is dead.
But the ice cream is immortal.

Location hidden

#9859 Nov 20, 2009
wolverine wrote:
<quoted text> Go Away Little Girl !
you want me don'tcha!!!! 6'4" huh...how tall are you when you bend over? I know you like it that way....MMMMMM, you're thinking of it right now....aren't you.....

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#9860 Nov 20, 2009
Howie Doohan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the validation. When a warped moron like you makes a comment like that then I know that I'm on the right track. Thanks again.
Political loons are incapable of forming a non-political thought. I generally avoid them.
Howie Doohan

Pittsburgh, PA

#9861 Nov 20, 2009
wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>
Howie...Stick It In Your Blow Hole...Your Right I Have Problems With The Liberal Crap Running In The Streets ! Anti Social Is My Middle Name. Please Dont Try To Tell Me What You Think I Should Do, As Your Comments Mean Nothing To Me!
Okay Wolf, I'm through with you. Good luck.

Location hidden

#9862 Nov 20, 2009
wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>
AA HUH...you said "blow hole"....

Location hidden

#9863 Nov 20, 2009
LWsciencejunkie wrote:
<quoted text>
I lived there in '97...GJ is a beautiful place...Independence Ave...loved going up to the"National Monument" for 4th of July!
wolverine

Greeley, CO

#9864 Nov 20, 2009
Look At The Last Five Posts And Tell Me All About Atheists !
wolverine

Greeley, CO

#9865 Nov 20, 2009
LWsciencejunkie wrote:
<quoted text>
I Didnt Know You Were A Girl...Your Mouth Ran Like A Sailor....But Play It Up.....Liberal

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#9866 Nov 20, 2009
LWsciencejunkie wrote:
<quoted text>
But the ice cream is immortal.
Yes it is! But Half Baked is my favorite :-)

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#9867 Nov 20, 2009
wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you knock it off with that god damn holier than thou trip here,can't you see that it is those like you who are the reason why they choose not to be a Christian?
All you do is get on here talking good about your imaginary god that you people created and handed down to others while at the same time you bulldoze over other people with hatred.
You people don't give a damn about anyone except yourself and you know it to be true.

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#9868 Nov 20, 2009
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for that, and thanks for all of the kind words in the immediately preceding posts.
You know your stuff and your players.
I spent a reasonable amount of time submerged in that subject in the last year or so, trying to understand just what happened and to whom the blame belonged. It's not easy, since there is so much disinformation deliberately being planted at all times. I guess that that should tell us something, too.
Eventually, I realized that I don't care who was Republican and who was Democrat. What matters is, was this in part a product of liberal philosophy, that is, were any competent liberals competently representing liberal ideals to blame for this. For me, the answer is no, making this fiasco a combination of fraud and incompetence, more the former.
What about conservative philosophy? Is organized crime a political philosophy? Of course not. But the players do insincerely advocate a phony ideology carefully developed in conservative think tanks over the last thirty-plus years for that purpose, one that is trotted out to deceive and persuade in the incessant effort to steal treasure and citizen rights.
Two examples would be the ideas that conservatives want to lower taxes and that conservatives want keep government off of our backs, which you later find out means that they want to lower capital gains and inheritance taxes, but not middle class taxes, and that they want to deregulate business while continuing to micromanage all of our lives: our movements, our spending, our communications, our use of substances and our sex lives.
Another is that government can't do anything well, and should be defunded. Of course, that means that it doesn't do entitlement programs well, and that Medicare, welfare and Social Security need paring. But the conservatives never lose faith in the competence of government to conduct the military and law enforcement functions, such as the police, courtroom, prisons, customs, immigration, and the Departments of Defense and Homeland Security - all police functions. As a result, expensive and incompetent programs like the War on Drugs NEVER get defunded, or have their regulatory teeth pulled. It's not really a principle if you invoke it selectively.
The conservative philosophy as described is a verbal false flag that is trotted out ad hoc to deceive the public.
Damn you hit the nail squarely on the head here. Too bad the blind sheeple refuse to see some things for what they truly are, all the while getting hosed by the very people who claim to have their best interests. Brace yourself for the coming criticism from our neocon friends...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 7 min Eagle 12 - 79,859
News People's forum - Get off the fence of religious... (May '10) 2 hr The Bible Student 54
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 11 hr Eagle 12 - 32,581
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 hr The pope 258,485
News Atheist inmate wins right to practice his faith... (Aug '15) Sep 16 blacklagoon 3 91
How To Get To Heaven When You Die (Jan '17) Sep 15 xfrodobagginsx 101
News Atheist billboards to mock Romney, Obama faith (Aug '12) Sep 15 superwilly 47
More from around the web