Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 Full story: TurkishPress.com 70,983

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Full Story
John

United States

#74008 Jul 25, 2013
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 143

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#74009 Jul 25, 2013
John wrote:
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 143
Ad nauseum fallacy.
John

United States

#74010 Jul 25, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 144
CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

#74011 Jul 25, 2013
John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 144
If you post this comment again you concede that there is no God.

Ignore it at your will.

Your God is omnipotent and will see any repostiong of your comment as a blasphemy and heresy.

If you truly fear God or believe that He exists then you won't post it again.

If you do post it again then you admit that God is a harmless faiory tale taught to teach children (and backward adults) the difference between right and wrong.
Thinking

UK

#74012 Jul 25, 2013
Witnessed.
CrimeaRiver wrote:
<quoted text>
If you post this comment again you concede that there is no God.
Ignore it at your will.
Your God is omnipotent and will see any repostiong of your comment as a blasphemy and heresy.
If you truly fear God or believe that He exists then you won't post it again.
If you do post it again then you admit that God is a harmless faiory tale taught to teach children (and backward adults) the difference between right and wrong.
John

United States

#74013 Jul 25, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 145

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#74014 Jul 25, 2013
Lelouch0 wrote:
<quoted text>
I sent this to a troll: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sni55NW3tToXX
LOL!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#74015 Jul 25, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Do you think john will make it to 501?
If doesn't, jesus will kill a kitten.
<quoted text>
Those poor kittehs...

... <sniff>

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#74016 Jul 25, 2013
spudgun wrote:
John, Here is some evidence for you..
Eight-ton orca leaps 15ft into the air to finally capture dolphin he wanted for dinner after two-hour chase
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23771...

Cruelty of nature. The universe does not act in a moral manner as if it has been designed by a benevolent being.

Spanish rail crash kills 78 injures 140, many travelling to a Christian festival

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23771...

A terrible tragedy, May they rest in peace. But you would ask yourself where is the benevolent God in this, why did he not stop this from happening?

These human tragedies happen everyday. Theists claim God does nothing, even though it is in his power to stop these tragedies from occuring. This is proof that there is no God.
Brilliantly done!

Alas? Stumpy cannot... read.

Proof?

HE WILL IGNORE YOUR POST.

<laughing>
John

United States

#74017 Jul 25, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 146

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#74018 Jul 25, 2013
See?
John

United States

#74019 Jul 25, 2013
I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*49
Make sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless you are LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#74020 Jul 25, 2013
See? The above is 100% proof that Stump-john...

... cannot read!

LMAO!
John

United States

#74021 Jul 25, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 147

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#74022 Jul 25, 2013
Stumpy still cannot manage to read.

Pitiful.
Thinking

UK

#74023 Jul 25, 2013
I know I shouldn't mock the afflicted, but I'm looking forward to his 501st!

Meanwhile, non-belief continues to grow unabated.
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
Stumpy still cannot manage to read.
Pitiful.
John

United States

#74024 Jul 25, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 148

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#74025 Jul 25, 2013
Thinking wrote:
I know I shouldn't mock the afflicted, but I'm looking forward to his 501st!
Meanwhile, non-belief continues to grow unabated.
<quoted text>
Indeed it does-- he's doing his part, showing that True Belief™ turns a person's mind into mush, making them into a brain-dead god-robot.

He's already lost the ability to read...
John

Glencoe, MO

#74026 Jul 25, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 149
CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

#74027 Jul 26, 2013
John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 149
I hope you like fire a brimstone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 14 min Eagle 12 2,390
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min thewordofme 232,848
Islam is the Enemy (Sep '12) 2 hr Pahu 33
God' existence 2 hr Carchar king 63
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 2 hr Carchar king 138
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 4 hr Thinking 23,194
Yes, atheists can be fundamentalists 9 hr Crazy Mess 1
More from around the web