Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurkishPress.com

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Comments (Page 3,539)

Showing posts 70,761 - 70,780 of70,907
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

John wrote:
I contend that I am a troll with no evidence of a prime mover. My entire posts are nothing but a farce. I love to troll the forum. Nobody realizes just how crazy I am.
Good post!
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

^ finally some honesty from Jonny.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 140
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

John, Here is some evidence for you..

Eight-ton orca leaps 15ft into the air to finally capture dolphin he wanted for dinner after two-hour chase
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23771...

Cruelty of nature. The universe does not act in a moral manner as if it has been designed by a benevolent being.

Spanish rail crash kills 78 injures 140, many travelling to a Christian festival

A terrible tragedy, May they rest in peace. But you would ask yourself where is the benevolent God in this, why did he not stop this from happening?

These human tragedies happen everyday. Theists claim God does nothing, even though it is in his power to stop these tragedies from occuring. This is proof that there is no God.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 141
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

No response then? No suprise really. You do not want to debate or face up to reality. Just spam the forum.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 142
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Is john really Rowena?

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
spudgun wrote:
No response then? No suprise really. You do not want to debate or face up to reality. Just spam the forum.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 143

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 143
Ad nauseum fallacy.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 144
CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 144
If you post this comment again you concede that there is no God.

Ignore it at your will.

Your God is omnipotent and will see any repostiong of your comment as a blasphemy and heresy.

If you truly fear God or believe that He exists then you won't post it again.

If you do post it again then you admit that God is a harmless faiory tale taught to teach children (and backward adults) the difference between right and wrong.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Witnessed.
CrimeaRiver wrote:
<quoted text>
If you post this comment again you concede that there is no God.
Ignore it at your will.
Your God is omnipotent and will see any repostiong of your comment as a blasphemy and heresy.
If you truly fear God or believe that He exists then you won't post it again.
If you do post it again then you admit that God is a harmless faiory tale taught to teach children (and backward adults) the difference between right and wrong.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 145

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Lelouch0 wrote:
<quoted text>
I sent this to a troll: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LOL!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Thinking wrote:
Do you think john will make it to 501?
If doesn't, jesus will kill a kitten.
<quoted text>
Those poor kittehs...

... <sniff>

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

spudgun wrote:
John, Here is some evidence for you..
Eight-ton orca leaps 15ft into the air to finally capture dolphin he wanted for dinner after two-hour chase

Cruelty of nature. The universe does not act in a moral manner as if it has been designed by a benevolent being.

Spanish rail crash kills 78 injures 140, many travelling to a Christian festival

A terrible tragedy, May they rest in peace. But you would ask yourself where is the benevolent God in this, why did he not stop this from happening?

These human tragedies happen everyday. Theists claim God does nothing, even though it is in his power to stop these tragedies from occuring. This is proof that there is no God.
Brilliantly done!

Alas? Stumpy cannot... read.

Proof?

HE WILL IGNORE YOUR POST.

<laughing>
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 146

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

See?
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*49
Make sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless you are LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 70,761 - 70,780 of70,907
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••