Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurkishPress.com

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Comments (Page 3,533)

Showing posts 70,641 - 70,660 of70,907
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 107
Imhotep

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Yawn, Zzzz - Category

@john 'You skipped'
Once again @John speaks the truth. All of his posts are skipped.

@john 'Another day of ineptitude'
Once again @John speaks the truth about his daily ineptitude.

@john 'makes the presupposition' his feeble mind works or anyone cares!

@john 'Absolutely. Right back at ya'
Indicates a total detachment from rational thought. Devoid of reason, commonsense, facts, logic and truth.

@john 'I contend the preponderance of evidence'
Translated = I never research anything because I know everything. Ask me and my Narcissistic persona will tell you!

@john 'Atheism is simply disbelief'
This is the ONLY "truth" he's posted.

@john psychobabble to begin soon !

See below or above ;)
I
|
\/

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Lelouch0 wrote:
Bob, I believe I've edited his post to make it more coherent. ;)
It's much more honest, at least.

:D

But stumpy's honesty has always been one of his weaker abilities--

---- weak as in "completely non-existent"

Just like his "prime mover", come to think of it.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting the same result John.
Sort of like praying really.
Exactly like magical spell-casting: praying, that is.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 108

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 108
You skipped the answers. Your total silence on the answers to your inane questions exposes you for the liar and fraud that you are.

Come on back, when genuine christholes like you whine about "war on christmas" and other non-existent "persecutions".

Whats the object of your whining today? A "war on easter"? Perhaps it's "prayers are forbidden in school"? Or other myths.

Stump a THEIST-- ask him for PROOF.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*42
Make sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless you are LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

John wrote:
I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*42
Make sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless you are LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a
And there's still no god...
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 109

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

You skipped the answers. Your total silence on the answers to your inane questions exposes you for the liar and fraud that you are.

Come on back, when genuine christholes like you whine about "war on christmas" and other non-existent "persecutions".

Whats the object of your whining today? A "war on easter"? Perhaps it's "prayers are forbidden in school"? Or other myths.

John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 110

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Your seething rage and hatred seems to never stop. I guess you are practicing for your existence in your Hell.
ummm....that is actually YOUR hell. your cult invented it, it has been proven false and it is only you cult members that still believe it (even though your god and thus the angel that would rule hell have been proven false...moronic, no?)

keep your fantasy hell in your fantasy, tax subsidized housed of worship where it belongs...(what kind of 'faith' needs ot be tax subsidized???)

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Stump an atheist---ask him to stop talking about God.
We do all the time. it is just when you cult members force your proven false god on us.

the rest of the time we talk about proven science and facts and such.

isn't it time you pray to your false idol at the proscribed time like a good cult member? bow down, supplicant, and give your mind over to your cult leaders...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Your seething rage and hatred seems to never stop. I guess you are practicing for your existence in your Hell.
I'm neither angry nor do I hate you.

But you?

You clearly hate me-- and you would murder me if you could.

Proof?
atheism is evil wrote:
You represent evil because you serve your ugly nasty Satan, you mentally deranged and angry athetard.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Stump an atheist---ask him to stop talking about God.
As soon as the world is rid of you hate-cultists?

We will.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 110

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>We do all the time. it is just when you cult members force your proven false god on us.
the rest of the time we talk about proven science and facts and such.
isn't it time you pray to your false idol at the proscribed time like a good cult member? bow down, supplicant, and give your mind over to your cult leaders...
Yep.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 111

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Wow.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*43

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 70,641 - 70,660 of70,907
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••