Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 Full story: TurkishPress.com 70,659

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Read more
John

Kearney, MO

#74223 Jun 30, 2014
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 187...5 years of prime mover >>>> ???

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#74224 Jun 30, 2014
He is being ignorant and dishonest. That isn't even an insult that is just a clearly obvious statement.

He is acting like a child with his fingers in his ears and his eyes closed while repeating himself.
John

Kansas City, MO

#74225 Jun 30, 2014
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 188...5 years of prime mover >>>> ???

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#74226 Jun 30, 2014
John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 188...5 years of prime mover >>>> ???
Still no proof of your "prime mover".

On the other hand?**ALL** your "questions" answered:

Proof of evolution: http://www.talkorigins.org/
Proof of evolution: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/
Proof of evolution: http://ideonexus.com/2012/02/12/101-reasons-w...
Proof of evolution: http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence
Proof of evolution: http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/sear...
Proof of evolution: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_of_comm...
Proof of evolution: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/...
Growupchildren

London, UK

#74227 Jun 30, 2014
John wrote:
All I really want is for someone to believe in God the way I believe in God.
Please, I beg of you.
You can't beg people to believe in your mental illness. You have to pay em. After all that is what religion does - beg, but and threaten its way to salvation
John

Kansas City, MO

#74228 Jul 1, 2014
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 189...5 years of prime mover >>>> ???
JohnsOld

Atlanta, GA

#74229 Jul 1, 2014
John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 189...5 years of prime mover >>>> ???
Wow John, I read these forums about once a year, and ever time I do you still use this Stump and Atheist garbage. Please try something new for a change...be original...be fresh...
John

Kansas City, MO

#74230 Jul 1, 2014
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 190...5 years of prime mover >>>> ???
Richardfs

Sydney, Australia

#74231 Jul 6, 2014
John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 190...5 years of prime mover >>>> ???
You skipped the answers.

Stump John, give him an answer.
John

United States

#74232 Jul 7, 2014
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 191...5 years of prime mover >>>> ???
CunningLinguist

Apopka, FL

#74234 Jul 30, 2014
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
JOHNs warped brain is running on empty.100k more post and he will be a veggie..

I had a god once but he committed ritual hari kari to atone for his creation failure and John.

0+0=Something was gods greatest mistake besides JohnI

I wonder what god did before he attempted arithmetic?

Ms. God probably opened a huge 'can of whoop ass' on him.
CunningLinguist

Apopka, FL

#74235 Jul 30, 2014
America is secularising just like Europe.

The free market in religion that kept it thriving, has turned out to be hogwash.

Some atheists saw this coming a long time ago.
Pope Francis, wonderful man that he is, can do little more than add a percentage point here or there.

Religion is slowing dying,
Ample evidence of this can be found on the internet or a library.
Check out Scandinavian countries..
CunningLinguist

Apopka, FL

#74236 Jul 30, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>

Stump an antitheist! Ask him what he believes.
Stump a theist!.Ask them WHY they believe in gods..

Consult your clergy, ask this and report back to this forum the answer you received.

Ask your clergy for evidence that your God is the one true God in a way that religions other than yours cannot do.

Ask your clergy for evidence that your holy book aka The Bible is true in a way that religions other than yours cannot do with their alleged Holy Book(s).

I do thank you for sharing both your obsession and mythology with us.

A religion impaired mind is always interesting to atheists.

CunningLinguist

Reddick, FL

#74237 Jul 30, 2014
John wrote:
All I really want is for someone to believe in God the way I believe in God.
Please, I beg of you.
Begging now ? Sad

who are you... Another Jimmy swaggert protégé?

Google religion and you'll find people who love him just like you do!

Meanwhile back at the ranch...

Islam is accepting infidels at this time.

Fact: there are more Muslims than Christians on planet earth.

Don't take chances - you better study the other religions you could have it all wrong.

Souls n Such...

We have a baby who unfortunately died, say, one day after birth.

For those who believe in souls and an afterlife, what will happen to this baby's soul?

Roman Catholics were really stumped by this, and for centuries maintained that the baby's soul would go to "Limbo" which is/was the abode of just or innocent souls that were excluded from heaven, but not consigned to hell.

They've since cancelled Limbo, which leaves you wondering about all its millions of inhabitants.

Hmmm. Hope they're okay.
< begins to giggle >

Protestants generally had no answer at all for un-baptized babies and said that "God will work it out."

Well, if that's true, why bother with baptism to begin with?

Why not just let God work it out?
< laughing out loud >

For those who believe in reincarnation, there's really no problem with infant deaths.

Their souls will be on their way to a new life a tad early, to be sure, but on their way nevertheless.

"One Galileo in two thousand years is enough."
~ Pope Pius XII

Thanks for the summation Popey!
John

United States

#74239 Jul 31, 2014
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage? Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.192...5 years of prime mover >>>> ???
John

United States

#74240 Jul 31, 2014
I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*64
Make sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless you are LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a
CunningLinguist

Apopka, FL

#74241 Jul 31, 2014
John wrote:
I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*64
Make sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless you are LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a
I contend you are a blathering idiot run amok with your keyboard.

Oddly you came from nothing and have never risen any higher than nothing. Permanently stuck on stupid by personal choice.

Your God is also nothing. He or she is merely one of many gods most of which have already been consigned to the dustbin of historical superstition.

If you really cared about your quest to convert atheists, it would be very successful if some god existed.

As I see it - it's an abject failure just as your creationist God failed to get right of first time and had to start over after murdering everyone.

Frankly is hard to believe that someone can live in the age of information and be so out of touch with it.

No reply is necessary as it will be ignored due to a profound lack of interest.
John

United States

#74242 Jul 31, 2014
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.193 ..5 years of prime mover >>>> ???
CunningLinguist

Inverness, FL

#74243 Aug 2, 2014
" John wrote: 2009
1. Sure that's obvious. However, that's disbelief. 1,000's claimed to be Elvis, but, one was. Maybe if you had something to defend we could discuss further.
2.great
3.fine
4.wonderful
5.so what.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. Science that's repeatable and observable."

Answer ignored

"Elvis,thats all you got? I know Elvis was real people wrote about him when he was still alive.

What you never observed a fossil?Go to a museum. Science is observable and repeatable.

Let me guess.You don't like the theory of evolution. There are hundreds of theories out there.What other theories do you have a problem with? I find it amusing that the only theory that most people have a problem with is evolution.The scientific method used is the same with all theories.

Evolution is REAL Science 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch ... "

5 wasted years of nonsense and a wasted life. A true embarrassment to any religion.

Hypocrite applies here.
Your prime mover was discovered long ago in a product called Ex-Lax quit eating it like Hershey bars.
John

Marshall, MO

#74244 Aug 2, 2014
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.194..5 years of prime mover >>>> ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 21 min Eagle 12 6,297
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 23 min Freebird USA 9,215
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 51 min Eagle 12 236,770
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 3 hr Dogen 17,917
News Is Religion Childish? 6 hr The Headlines 160
News Atheist monument to counter ten commandments (Jul '13) 13 hr thetruth 20
News The Consequences of Atheism 23 hr thetruth 1,106
More from around the web