Atheists on the march in America

Atheists on the march in America

There are 70634 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#74061 Nov 6, 2013
fossils wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another who cannot and willnot come up with the links or proof of the so called fossil record, I mean the one that is not just drawn pictures and real evidence. Thank you for your cooperation.
When you can prove your bulls*t god, your denial of evolution will seem a lot less stupid to normal folk who don't lie.

Location hidden

#74062 Nov 6, 2013
fossils wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution is a fact? Funny, you cannot come up with a fossil record to prove what you claim. Oh, wait, you have drawings and made up pictures. lmao. How about some real evidence. No, not Leakys plaster skull, some real evidence.
Denying evolution is like denying you are alive, you can deny all you like, but you evolved just like every living thing.

It doesn't matter if you believe in a made up creature, the evidence is in your body for you to see that you evolved.

Location hidden

#74063 Nov 6, 2013
fossils wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for being another who has no fossil record evidence, and is willing to say so, albeit with a red face.
When you're able to provide evidence of the god you choose to lie to society about, we will treat your creationist mental illness with more respect.
fossils

San Jose, CA

#74065 Nov 6, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Its because you're a creationist liar that you deny the fact of evolution.
You don't have a disproof of evolution while doctors can show you DNA in 5 minnutes.
Go home your cult is finished and a laughing stock.
I see, I ask you a question, you cannot answer, good, you prove your self and your cause to be a laughingstock. Now if you want to prove your self answer my question. Oh, you cannot. I ask you first. What is the matter, because I ask you first, you are in a spot? Well, there is an easy way out of it, answer the question.

Doctors can show me in 5 minutes? Ok, where?. Waiting.

Location hidden

#74066 Nov 6, 2013
fossils wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, I ask you a question, you cannot answer, good, you prove your self and your cause to be a laughingstock. Now if you want to prove your self answer my question. Oh, you cannot. I ask you first. What is the matter, because I ask you first, you are in a spot? Well, there is an easy way out of it, answer the question.
Doctors can show me in 5 minutes? Ok, where?. Waiting.
Evolution is a fact, just because you are ignorant and uneducated does not give you the right to lie about it.

When you can ask a question with meaning to it and can prove your god, you will get more respect.

Until then you are to be regarded as a mentally ill liar, lying for your cult.

Location hidden

#74067 Nov 6, 2013
fossils wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the matter, because I ask you first, you are in a spot?
The burden of proof lies upon the idiot stupid enough to lie about god.

Idiots chose to invent god and lie about it. Then along came science, discovered the fact of evolution and now you liars look like fraudulent criminals.

Evolution came along and took a big sh*t on your cult's lies.

As always, the burden of proof lies upon the person stupid enough to question the fact of evolution.
John

United States

#74068 Nov 6, 2013
I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following ppossibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*52
Make sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless you are LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#74071 Nov 6, 2013
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the "facts" made up by pseudo scientist?
I take it you are Fossil too - and probably a troll. Surely nobody could be as ignorant as your comments suggest.

The science supporting evolution is overwhelming- even the great majority of religionists agree on that - and you can fiddle the 'Judge' icons all you like.

Religion = superstition
Theology = mythology
Get over it.
John

United States

#74072 Nov 6, 2013
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 153

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#74073 Nov 7, 2013
John is still around! It's been a while!:-)

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#74074 Nov 7, 2013
fossils wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution is a fact? Funny, you cannot come up with a fossil record to prove what you claim. Oh, wait, you have drawings and made up pictures. lmao. How about some real evidence. No, not Leakys plaster skull, some real evidence.
Proof of evolution: http://www.talkorigins.org/

Come back, after you have read **every** article in that website--**including** the books which are referenced at the bottom of each article.

Then and **only** then, after you have **educated** yourself?

Will you have a valid position.

Until you do that?

You are simply a little Liar-- with no basis in reality.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#74075 Nov 7, 2013
EmpAtheist wrote:
John is still around! It's been a while!:-)
He just got released from jail.

Because so very many Genuine Christians™ are ... you know... sociopaths.

And often end up in jail.
John

Avoca, IA

#74076 Nov 8, 2013
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 154

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#74077 Nov 8, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
The burden of proof lies upon the idiot stupid enough to lie about god.
Idiots chose to invent god and lie about it. Then along came science, discovered the fact of evolution and now you liars look like fraudulent criminals.
Evolution came along and took a big sh*t on your cult's lies.
As always, the burden of proof lies upon the person stupid enough to question the fact of evolution.
What is the "fact of evolution"?

You can't tell us, can you?

If you can't tell us what it is, why do you place such critical faith in it?

Location hidden

#74078 Nov 8, 2013
John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 153
You're a simple ad-nauseum liar with no proof of god john.

Run scared & lie about the lack of evidence like your creationist sheep.

Location hidden

#74079 Nov 8, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiots that can't disprove evolution will try to open their mouths in vain, but nothing of worth comes out as usual.

Location hidden

#74080 Nov 8, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying about god does not constitute a religion. It constitutes simple fraud.

You have already experienced the court system, Buck, and know what happens to liars.
John

Avoca, IA

#74081 Nov 8, 2013
I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*53
Make sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless you are LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a

Location hidden

#74082 Nov 8, 2013
John wrote:
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*53
After you've proved the god your cult brainwashed you to lie about to society, you won't need to spam the forum with creationist nonsense.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#74083 Nov 8, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof of evolution: http://www.talkorigins.org/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 32 min thetruth 20,068
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 35 min ChristineM 3,703
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 45 min Chimney1 34,945
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr thetruth 14,933
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 1 hr thetruth 5,605
News How 'new atheists' are just as dangerous as the... 1 hr thetruth 137
Majority of Scots now have no religion 1 hr thetruth 162
More from around the web