Atheists on the march in America

There are 70657 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#73745 Jul 16, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus talked more about Hell than Heaven. Thanks for revealing your ignorance on all levels.
Brain damaged creationist with no proof of the god he's here to lie about on behalf of his failing cult.

Location hidden

#73746 Jul 16, 2013
John wrote:
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 119
Why do you lie to us about god and present no evidence john?
John

United States

#73747 Jul 16, 2013
I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*45
Make sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless you are LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a

Location hidden

#73748 Jul 16, 2013
John wrote:
I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*45
Make sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless you are LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a
Its weird why you lie to us and present no evidence for the god you are a claiming isn't part of your imagination.
Thinking

York, UK

#73749 Jul 17, 2013
1. Why?
2. Prove it.
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus talked more about Hell than Heaven.
Thinking

York, UK

#73750 Jul 17, 2013
John wrote:
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 118
John

United States

#73751 Jul 17, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 120
Thinking

York, UK

#73752 Jul 17, 2013
John wrote:
John

United States

#73753 Jul 17, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 121
Thinking

York, UK

#73754 Jul 17, 2013
John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 121
Imhotep

Gainesville, FL

#73755 Jul 17, 2013
~~~~\\\|||
~~~~(@@)
~~oOo--O--oOo
FLORIDA CONSIDERS ELIMINATING LAWS ALTOGETHER

TALLAHASSEE (The Borowitz Report)—Arguing that its current system of laws is out of step with life in today’s Florida, a growing chorus of lawmakers in the state are arguing for a measure that would eliminate laws altogether.

“Florida is rife with laws that say ‘Do this, don’t do that,’” said Gov. Rick Scott, a supporter of the measure.“Speaking as a Floridian, I have found it exhausting pretending to obey them.”

There is broad support in the state for abolishing laws, according to a poll commissioned by the political action committee Citizens For a Lawless Florida.

According to that poll, a majority of Floridians favor ridding the state of laws, while a sizable number did not know that the state had any.

“We’ve been trying to remove laws piecemeal for the past few decades, but this measure seems like the most efficient way to take care of the whole problem,” Gov. Scott said.

For those who fear that eradicating Florida’s laws would wreak havoc on life in the state, Gov. Scott offered this reassurance:“Honestly, I don’t think you’ll notice a difference.”
Imhotep

Gainesville, FL

#73756 Jul 17, 2013
PSA

Yawn, Zzzz - Category

@john 'You skipped'
Once again @John speaks the truth. All of his posts are skipped.

@john 'Another day of ineptitude'
Once again @John speaks the truth about his daily ineptitude.

@john 'makes the presupposition' his feeble mind works or anyone cares!

@john 'Absolutely. Right back at ya'
Indicates a total detachment from rational thought. Devoid of reason, commonsense, facts, logic and truth.

@john 'I contend the preponderance of evidence'
Translated = I never research anything because I know everything. Ask me and my Narcissistic persona will tell you!

@john 'Atheism is simply disbelief'
This is the ONLY "truth" he's posted.

@john psychobabble to begin soon !

See below or above ;)
I
|
\/
John

United States

#73757 Jul 17, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 122

Location hidden

#73758 Jul 17, 2013
John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 122
Idiot theist screaming with his hands over his ears.
John

United States

#73759 Jul 17, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 123
Thinking

York, UK

#73760 Jul 17, 2013
John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 123
John

United States

#73761 Jul 17, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 124

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#73889 Jul 18, 2013
John wrote:
You are still STUMPED, I see:

You skipped the answers. Your total silence on the answers to your inane questions exposes you for the liar and fraud that you are.

Come on back, when genuine christholes like you whine about "war on christmas" and other non-existent "persecutions".

Whats the object of your whining today? A "war on easter"? Perhaps it's "prayers are forbidden in school"? Or other myths.

Stump a THEIST-- ask him for PROOF.
John

United States

#73890 Jul 18, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 125

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#73891 Jul 18, 2013
John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 125
You are still STUMPED, I see:

***You*** skipped the ***answers***. Your total silence on the answers to your inane questions exposes you for the liar and fraud that you are.

Come on back, when genuine christholes like you whine about "war on christmas" and other non-existent "persecutions".

Whats the object of your whining today? A "war on easter"? Perhaps it's "prayers are forbidden in school"? Or other myths.

Stump a THEIST-- ask him for PROOF.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Phil Robertson talks against Atheists 2 hr thetruth 101
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr thetruth 239,051
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 hr thetruth 7,272
News Atheists' problem with the Bible (Sep '09) 2 hr thetruth 7,448
why Atheists believe in incest,pedophilia and b... Thu thetruth 29
News .com | What hope is there without God? May 20 Kaitlin the Wolf ... 26
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) May 20 thetruth 2,171
More from around the web