Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 Full story: TurkishPress.com 70,981

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Full Story
John

United States

#73322 Jun 27, 2013
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 21
Thinking

London, UK

#73323 Jun 27, 2013
Still waiting for you to say you don't f**k kids. I abhor child abuse. I know it's a big problem in your church.
John wrote:
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 21
John

United States

#73324 Jun 27, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 22
Thinking

London, UK

#73325 Jun 27, 2013
Still waiting for you to say you don't f**k kids. I abhor child abuse. I know it's a big problem in your church.
John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 22
Thinking

London, UK

#73326 Jun 27, 2013
St Joseph's orphanage abuse here:

http://www.originsharp.com/papers/boy.html
John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 18
John

United States

#73327 Jun 27, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 23
Thinking

York, UK

#73331 Jun 28, 2013
So said the abusive priest to the bent over choirboy.
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Then stop polluting their minds with atheism. Teaching them about Christ and His teachings would stop the abuse.
John

United States

#73332 Jun 28, 2013
I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*23
Make sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless you are LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#73333 Jun 28, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Then stop polluting their minds with atheism. Teaching them about Christ and His teachings would stop the abuse.
Teaching them that stoning their children is okay is a bad thing, yet, that's precisely what you want to teach them.
John

United States

#73334 Jun 28, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 24
Atheist Silurist

Manchester, UK

#73335 Jun 28, 2013
John wrote:
I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*23
Make sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless you are LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a
Is your prime mover the same bearded old man that sits on a cloud and hands out punishment for the rotten sinners that don't grovel on their wretched knees to a despotic celestial dictator?

Tell us about your prime mover,john. We could all do with a good laugh.
Atheist Silurist

Manchester, UK

#73336 Jun 28, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
If that was true then there wouldn't be so many pedophile priests.
John

United States

#73337 Jun 28, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 25

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#73338 Jun 28, 2013
John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 25
70,000 posts and stumpjohn still doesn't get it.

<stumpjohn> "I still don't get it"
Thinking

York, UK

#73339 Jun 28, 2013
John has no answers, only cult and paste.
Atheist Silurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your prime mover the same bearded old man that sits on a cloud and hands out punishment for the rotten sinners that don't grovel on their wretched knees to a despotic celestial dictator?
Tell us about your prime mover,john. We could all do with a good laugh.
John

United States

#73340 Jun 28, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 26
John

United States

#73341 Jun 28, 2013
John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 26
I believe I'm clueless.
John

United States

#73342 Jun 28, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 27
John

United States

#73343 Jun 28, 2013
John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 27
It'll be the 28th time I've posted the same thing, when I post it again.

Go me!
Thinking

York, UK

#73344 Jun 28, 2013
Respect is now due to you.
Your predecessor wouldn't even say he didn't f*ck children.
John wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe I'm clueless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 28 min Thinking 14,461
Christianity Created Hitler 34 min Thinking 84
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Insults Are Easier 234,484
Richard Dawkins needs to get a life 4 hr P_Smith 21
Our world came from nothing? (Jul '14) 6 hr NoahLovesU 1,229
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... 10 hr polymath257 41
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 10 hr polymath257 276
More from around the web