Atheists on the march in America

Atheists on the march in America

There are 70630 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

John

United States

#73599 Jul 10, 2013
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 84
Thinking

Lymington, UK

#73600 Jul 10, 2013
I believe you cover for religious child abuse.
John wrote:
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 84
LCN Llin

United States

#73601 Jul 10, 2013
Thinking wrote:
I believe you cover for religious child abuse.
<quoted text>
Cover for Bob Dylan
Thinking

Lymington, UK

#73602 Jul 10, 2013
Hello Mr Cruise, would you like to pay the correct amount of tax on your US earnings or... give us your money, we'll give you 90% back because the IRS is retarded enough to give us charity status!

Thank f**k the UK isn't dumb enough to give scientology income tax exemption.
CrimeaRiver wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been hearing good things about Scientology and about Thetans carrying believers off to a faraway galaxy where we'll all wear shiny space suits and live for eternity in everlasting bliss.
It must be true because some guy reckons he has spoken to the Alien overlord.
Wait a minute - this all sounds very familiar!!! lol
John

United States

#73603 Jul 10, 2013
I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*38
Make sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless you are LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a
CrimeaRiver

UK

#73604 Jul 10, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Hello Mr Cruise, would you like to pay the correct amount of tax on your US earnings or... give us your money, we'll give you 90% back because the IRS is retarded enough to give us charity status!
Thank f**k the UK isn't dumb enough to give scientology income tax exemption.
<quoted text>
Amen to that
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#73605 Jul 10, 2013
SOME people SEEM TO THINK WITH ENTITLEMENT IN THIS WORLD OF EVERYTHING, WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THE COMPLEX REALITY AND THE REAL WORLD ARE.
That is simply your problem because you still run and live in the old times of wild west and Mafia slings.
While you call yourselves having the best law schools, either they teach you not to know stands of today's world about what are called LAWS AND RULES, or you are just entrapped inside without knowing any clarity, or you seem to feel silly, or want to get high by naming any moves to take the Snowden case, as that feels better with heads feeling the excitement of calling selves Superpower.
What makes you think that you can do by engaging violations without asking your law professors first, by trying to do whatever--from telling Spain that Snowden was on an airplane (yet whether it was true Snowden was on board was immaterial, but he was not there as reported) going to Bolivia?
Because Bolivia is a small country and not as Russia and China, you dared to make that move. To, any small country or big country if you do the wrong, what wrong is all wrong, disorderly and unlawful.
Whether you invaded Iraq as a small country or Brazil as a bigger country, and if they are of violations, it is all the same.
Your acts are illicit and reckless to tell other countries not to accept Snowden, but it breaks the rules to create International disorder and chaos to want and attempt to do something to stop or get Snowden if he is on his way to any country accepting him for asylum. Your hangup and uptight ways reflect as little people playing fouls and your shortness of any reasoning logic based on the International Accord and ruling.
What you think as asking where Snowden is, indicates your entrapping of radicalism in the crazy pursuit without knowing this world's civilization, by saying you have the entitlement to keep on to know where he is, as is to get Snowden back.
Sometimes the world allows no more radicalism as there are ends, just like the end of a movie.
Understand the modern way of life is such that besides values, philosophies, judgment, rules and justice, many different systems, boundaries and International laws, once a person or something is out, it might never be in and back again to you.
Then there are some ends to it, yet learn what are stands of rules--once your ex-spouse left you , you might not see and hear him/her again and the world might not let you keep on trying to find out your ex any more, even you try to break boundaries and rules to get in trouble.
While it is everybody's world, your keeping on saying where Snowden is, could be the silly extremists as how you think, that might break one hundred regulations and rules under International modern ruling, because your wild west dreams in the slings of getting excitedly high, to materialize your mentalities that you think you are still a Superpower, rather as the little people with no ego or face, by exhibiting breaking any accord and ruling stand with no regard to rules of law in this universe.
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#73606 Jul 10, 2013
Wow. We get our share of crazy people who pass through this forum!
John

United States

#73607 Jul 10, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 85

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#73608 Jul 10, 2013
CrimeaRiver wrote:
<quoted text>
If you BELIEVERS had it your way. We would still be living in puritanical Amish style farms.
If the believers [who do not really believe BTW] had their way we'd all be burnt at the stake while still alive so they could hear our screams.

Location hidden

#73609 Jul 10, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
one cannot reason with mentally ill cult followers like all theists when it comes down to it.
These people have a sickness that means they cannot be honest - they value dishonesty and lies and so we have to live with these hateful people somehow.
We may have to co-exist with them, but we do not have to like their deceptive deceitful dishonesty.

If they truly did believe and trust the Bible like they all claim, then they would have no problem drinking a deadly bottle of Draino.

Mark 16:17-18, which says, "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; they shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them: they shall lays hands on the sick, and they shall recover."

I wish they would shut the hell up and drink the Draino.
Thinking

Lymington, UK

#73610 Jul 10, 2013
I believe you cover for religious child abuse. 2
John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 85
John

United States

#73611 Jul 10, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 86

Location hidden

#73612 Jul 10, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Stump john.
Ask him why he doesn't condemn religious child abuse.
<quoted text>
You mean like when God knocked up a 12 year old virgin?

Location hidden

#73613 Jul 10, 2013
spudgun wrote:
Wow. We get our share of crazy people who pass through this forum!
This is nothing compared to the Baptist BBQ I was invited to last week. LOL. Those Baptists can cook but they can not reason or use logic. And you had bettered not question anything their mammas told them about sweet Jesus.
Thinking

Lymington, UK

#73614 Jul 10, 2013
I was thinking of real abuse, not just his story book.

But you raise a good point. Why didn't god just lay a big jesus egg instead of impregnating a girl?
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like when God knocked up a 12 year old virgin?
Thinking

Lymington, UK

#73615 Jul 10, 2013
I believe you cover for religious child abuse. 3
John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 86

Location hidden

#73616 Jul 10, 2013
John wrote:
I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*38
Make sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless you are LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a
1 Sam. 2:8, "For the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, And He set the world on them."

I have seen a picture of the earth taken from the moon and I didn't see any pillars.
John

United States

#73617 Jul 10, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 87

Since: Nov 12

Pittsburgh, PA

#73618 Jul 10, 2013
John may say some crazy things and ignore answers.....

But....

I'm gonna be "that guy". And say I don't think the constant name calling and assertions that he is a horrible human being are called for.

The copy and paste is annoying and his ignorance is frustrating..... But that's all...

Say what you want but I think some atheists are just participating in a gauntlet of angry words that john is willingly running though with ears plugged and eyes closed.

It just seems like a waste of time and emotion for everyone until the occasional real conversations are had.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 42 min Paul Scott 30,198
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 48 min Paul Scott 70,280
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 1 hr AFry 14,735
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 12 hr Paul Scott 3,800
How To Get To Heaven When You Die 13 hr Eagle 12 87
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 hr Eagle 12 258,473
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 22 hr Eagle 12 462
More from around the web