Atheists on the march in America

Atheists on the march in America

There are 70629 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

John

United States

#73537 Jul 8, 2013
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 67

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#73538 Jul 8, 2013
John wrote:
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 66
The only one skipping questions here is the liar with no proof of god.

Location hidden

#73539 Jul 8, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Skeptic back to cultcultcultcultcultcultcultcu ltcultcultcultcultcultcultcult cultcultcultcultcultcultcultcu ltcultcultcultcultcultcultcult cultcultcultcultcultcultcultcu ltcultcultcultcultcultcultcult cultcultcultcultcultcultcultcu ltcultcultcultcultcultcultcult cultcult :-)
Creationists that spam when they lose arguments are weak minded ignorants.

When you're brave enough to prove your god, your opinions will matter Lincoln.
John

United States

#73540 Jul 9, 2013
I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*35
Make sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless you are LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#73541 Jul 9, 2013
Every time I feel I mention good arguments or ask good questions..... The person I am talking to disappears.... How convenient.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#73542 Jul 9, 2013
They will be back in a few days with a new slate
John

United States

#73543 Jul 9, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 68
Thinking

Lymington, UK

#73544 Jul 9, 2013
Isn't john's spam good enough?

Don't answer that.

;)
EmpAtheist wrote:
Every time I feel I mention good arguments or ask good questions..... The person I am talking to disappears.... How convenient.
John

United States

#73545 Jul 9, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 69
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#73546 Jul 9, 2013
John wrote:
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence ..
The onus is on YOU to provide evidence. You know Russell's teapot? The philosophic burden of proof lies upon a person making scientifically unfalsifiable claims rather than shifting the burden of proof to others.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell 's_teapot
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#73547 Jul 9, 2013
Youtube video on Russell's teapot
John

United States

#73548 Jul 9, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 70
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#73549 Jul 9, 2013
John wrote:
You skipped the questions...
State your question.
John

United States

#73550 Jul 9, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 71

Location hidden

#73551 Jul 9, 2013
John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 71
Simple coward who cannot hold an adult conversation
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#73552 Jul 9, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple coward who cannot hold an adult conversation
Agreed. And a spam merchant who adds nothing to the debate.
John

United States

#73553 Jul 9, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 72

Location hidden

#73555 Jul 9, 2013
spudgun wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. And a spam merchant who adds nothing to the debate.
Its admission of guilt when somebody is repeating their stupidity over and over again, while providing no proof of the god they're lying about.

john's stubbornness has created many many atheists.
John

United States

#73556 Jul 9, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 73

Location hidden

#73557 Jul 9, 2013
We are dealing with children here, mentally ill children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 3 min ChristineM 21,878
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 11 min scientia potentia... 23,517
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 15 min Into The Night 48,676
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 16 min Into The Night 5,705
Athetists' best bet is that there is a God. 2 hr Igor Trip 69
News Louisiana Christians reclaim safe space by runn... 4 hr Amused 3
What are the best arguments against religion? 8 hr Igor Trip 2
More from around the web