Atheists on the march in America

Atheists on the march in America

There are 70645 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

John

United States

#73430 Jul 2, 2013
I've skipped the answers. My spam exposes that I realize the futility of my faith based belief in a prime mover.
I come back to make myself feel better about my delusion. What's the object of my spam today?....Evidence based thinking and skepticism?
Stump John! Ask me for something other than delusional rants and repetitive spam. 38
John

United States

#73431 Jul 2, 2013
I contend my preposterous evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other position of theistic fantasy belief. My entire format is a nothing but a farce. I love thinking I fight so hard for a God fantasy.
My whole narrative is reliant on a God fantasy to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on myself. Do I have an example of evidence that meets the criteria that all others can accept? No.
How do I measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing? I can't do it.
I can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs the scientific method! The reason your forum won't engage me is they realize just how futile my position is.
Debate nothing with my insane personality! I don't debate reality. Call me Stumpy.*30
I'm sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless I am LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a
John

United States

#73432 Jul 2, 2013
I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*30
Make sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless you are LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a

Since: Nov 12

Pittsburgh, PA

#73433 Jul 2, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists cannot be good without God.
When an atheist does do something good.... How does that happen? Oh never mind... You are just trying to insult again.. You don't actually mean that literally... Because even if I gave someone a drink if they were thirsty that would be good. Without god I would have to ignore them or throw it in their face or something.

You are either a Poe or you are so incredibly ignorant that it seems too good to be true. There are people out there who pretend to be like you as a joke. Think about that. Let that sink in for a minute.
John

United States

#73434 Jul 2, 2013
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 38
John

United States

#73435 Jul 2, 2013
EmpAtheist wrote:
<quoted text>
When an atheist does do something good.... How does that happen? Oh never mind... You are just trying to insult again.. You don't actually mean that literally... Because even if I gave someone a drink if they were thirsty that would be good. Without god I would have to ignore them or throw it in their face or something.
You are either a Poe or you are so incredibly ignorant that it seems too good to be true. There are people out there who pretend to be like you as a joke. Think about that. Let that sink in for a minute.
Natural law. Atheism is simply disbelief. Noted. End forum.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#73436 Jul 2, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
When you cannot prove Creationism, you must Lie about Atheism.

This is one of your Creationist Commandments.

Location hidden

#73437 Jul 2, 2013
John wrote:
I contend my preposterous evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other position of theistic fantasy belief. My entire format is a nothing but a farce. I love thinking I fight so hard for a God fantasy.
My whole narrative is reliant on a God fantasy to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on myself. Do I have an example of evidence that meets the criteria that all others can accept? No.
How do I measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing? I can't do it.
I can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs the scientific method! The reason your forum won't engage me is they realize just how futile my position is.
Debate nothing with my insane personality! I don't debate reality. Call me Stumpy.*30
I'm sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless I am LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a
When you're brave enough to prove the god you're lying to us about, you won't need to insult us.

Thats what proof is for - its to ensure you're not a lying idiot talking out of h*s ass.

Location hidden

#73438 Jul 2, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
After you've proved your god, there will bo no arguments.

Good luck liar with no proof of god.

Location hidden

#73439 Jul 2, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
If your god was real, you would not need to lie to us about it every single day in the atheism forum.

You being here is evidence that you have no proof of god and are desperate for new recruits for your dying cult of liars with no proof.

Since: Nov 12

Presto, PA

#73440 Jul 2, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
True.

Alright guys. Shut it down! Well John it's been fun. Lol
John

United States

#73441 Jul 2, 2013
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 39
John

United States

#73442 Jul 2, 2013
I've skipped the answers. My spam exposes that I realize the futility of my faith based belief in a prime mover.
I come back to make myself feel better about my delusion. What's the object of my spam today?....Evidence based thinking and skepticism?
Stump John! Ask me for something other than delusional and repetitive spam. 40

Location hidden

#73443 Jul 2, 2013
John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 39
Mentally ill coward-troll with no proof of god.
John

United States

#73444 Jul 2, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 40

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#73445 Jul 2, 2013
John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 40
You dolt.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#73446 Jul 2, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
sure they can. atheists are generally more moral than your religious cult freaks.

most likely due to the piss poor moral guides you use..the bible, one of the worst moral guides ever, and the god created in that bible, a jealous, petty, vindictive little prick that would be in jail if he were real and alive today in any civilized nation...

the bloody history of your religious cults proves beyond a shadoe of a doubt that your cults are horrid moral guides. just look at you yourself! a perfect example of poor moral guidance.
Thinking

Lymington, UK

#73447 Jul 2, 2013
Oh look, the forum survives!
You are a bit of a Cnut.
King Cnut, that is.
John wrote:
<quoted text>
End forum.
John

United States

#73448 Jul 2, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 41
Thinking

Lymington, UK

#73449 Jul 2, 2013
You extended your ended forum.

You just can't trust a religitard.
John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 41

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 min Eagle 12 - 78,697
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 17 min Science 1,410
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 3 hr Science 32,438
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... Aug 12 Eagle 12 - 1,152
what science will NEVER be able to prove Aug 11 Eagle 12 - 5
News What Ever Happened to the New Atheists?by Ellio... Aug 7 nanoanomaly 1
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... (Jan '17) Aug 5 yehoshooah adam 4,381
More from around the web