Atheists on the march in America

Atheists on the march in America

There are 70645 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#73402 Jun 30, 2013
John wrote:
I've skipped the answers.
That's right john, you've skipped the answers.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#73408 Jun 30, 2013
BiggBBoss wrote:
Atheists are people who hate Christians and won't tolerant anyone who disagrees with them. It has become its own cult. "Join us or we hate you".
no. we just acknowledge that you are worshiping a proven false idol...

your cult lied to you...again...

St. Croix valley

#73409 Jun 30, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
You're supposed to be happy by your atheism alone....when is that gonna happen?
the atheists I know are very happy. it is the cult members that keep talking of hell and aren't happy with the one life they have.

why is that?

St. Croix valley

#73411 Jun 30, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Any evidence of that? I need names and addresses please.
yeah, good luck with that.

look at me, I am happy as can be with the one life we have.

and look at you.

you are pissed and vile and a horrid person condeming others to eternal hell and all you can live for is this proven mythical afterlife your cult sold you on...

what a horrid life that must be for you.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#73412 Jul 1, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
You're supposed to be happy by your atheism alone....when is that gonna happen?
This is one of the stupidest things you have ever posted. The funny thing is that you can't figure out why it's so stupid.
Thinking

Lymington, UK

#73413 Jul 1, 2013
I believe you're dumber than diarrhoea, and twice as sloppy in your posts.
John wrote:
I didn't miss #28!
Disregard my previous speech.
JUST BELIEVE I MEAN IT!
John

United States

#73414 Jul 1, 2013
I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*29
Make sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless you are LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a

Since: Nov 12

Export, PA

#73415 Jul 1, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Any evidence of that? I need names and addresses please.
This is a veiled threat and if you aren't careful you can put yourself in a bad position. Do not ask for addresses. Grow up please.
John

United States

#73416 Jul 1, 2013
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 34

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#73417 Jul 1, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
My method is much simpler. I just remove the 'T' in the word "Trust"
LOL! Good idea!

I've done that with roadside signs:

There was one left up forever, it said "Jesus Lives"

I took out the "v" and left the rest...

... it stayed that way for weeks....

... funny!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#73418 Jul 1, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be happy to write the check. Post your address.
A private message will suffice.
Once you give me the address, I'll write the check and put In God We Trust in the memo section, you stupid angry and deluded atheist.
Right. Like I'm going to give a HATE-theist like you my home address.

Send the $260 to an animal charity in MY NAME. That will be more than sufficient.

But you won't. Your hate has made you both poor and weak.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#73419 Jul 1, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I want to write this check , but Bob won't let me know where to write it to because he is a gutless coward full of saturated HATRED. Can ANYONE let me know where he lives so I can be the good Christian that I am and follow through with my obligation??? This really is a priority!!!!
If he doesn't let me know where he lives , I will have to assume he is a LYING ATHEIST.
So you can come to my door and BURN DOWN MY HOUSE?

Like so many of you Genuine Christians™ have done in the past?

All too often you HATEFILLED Genuine Christians™ have murdered people like me.

You are nuck futz.

But you still owe the now over $600.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#73420 Jul 1, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
I owe Bob a bunch of money...
... Good of you to admit you were LYING.

That's a start.
John

United States

#73422 Jul 1, 2013
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 35
John

United States

#73423 Jul 1, 2013
I contend my preposterous evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other position of theistic fantasy belief. My entire format is a nothing but a farce. I love thinking I fight so hard for a God fantasy.
My whole narrative is reliant on a God fantasy to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on myself. Do I have an example of evidence that meets the criteria that all others can accept? No.
How do I measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing? I can't do it.
I can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs the scientific method! The reason your forum won't engage me is they realize just how futile my position is.
Debate nothing with my insane personality! I don't debate reality. Call me Stumpy.*29
I'm sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless I am LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a
John

United States

#73424 Jul 1, 2013
I've skipped the answers. My spam exposes that I realize the futility of my faith based belief in a prime mover.
I come back to make myself feel better about my delusion. What's the object of my spam today?....Evidence based thinking and skepticism?
Stump John! Ask me for something other than delusional rants and repetitive spam. 36
John

United States

#73425 Jul 1, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 36

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#73426 Jul 1, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha. You really think that was an admission of lying.
It was.

Your hate **makes** you lie-- you literally cannot help yourself.

Sad.

What else, from a culture of hate? Genuine Hatecult Christian™ that you are...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#73427 Jul 1, 2013
John wrote:
There is zero evidence for a "prime mover".

None. Nada. Zip.

If you **had** any? You would have brought it out by **now**.

Your cowardly refusal to show your "evidence" is more than sufficient proof to reject it out of hand.

As for the universe? It is uncaused-- no need for a fictional "prime mover" at all.

Neatly side-stepping your ignorance.
John

United States

#73428 Jul 2, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 37

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Samuel Patre 87,363
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) Feb 17 superwilly 5,811
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Feb 14 ChristineM 4,032
Christianity almost did not happen Feb 12 Quatsch22 1
News Egypt's parliament takes serious actions to com... Feb 12 dollarsbillmom 19
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Feb 10 superwilly 5,154
How To Get To Heaven When You Die (Jan '17) Feb 9 Eagle 12 - 257
More from around the web