Atheists on the march in America

Atheists on the march in America

There are 70645 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

John

United States

#73381 Jun 29, 2013
I didn't miss #28!

Disregard my previous speech.

JUST BELIEVE I MEAN IT!
Drink the Hive

New York, NY

#73382 Jun 29, 2013
Ok - So Sometime' I Get The Sensation Like Something Is Touching Me Or Floating Around Unseen By Me.

The Recurrence Of This Type Of Experience Makes Me Wounder If There Is Something Here...

http://www.fourwinds10.net/resources/uploads/...

Since: Nov 12

Philadelphia, PA

#73384 Jun 29, 2013
Lol. See. John is cool sometimes

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#73385 Jun 29, 2013
EmpAtheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I only do it on paper.
I've seen YouTube videos on how to do it with a Dremil tool, on quarters, etc.

Yes, paper money is easy--**too** easy.

That's just what they will **expect** us to do...

.... hmmmm....

... <laughing>

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#73386 Jun 29, 2013
Drink the Hive wrote:
Ok - So Sometime' I Get The Sensation Like Something Is Touching Me Or Floating Around Unseen By Me.
The Recurrence Of This Type Of Experience Makes Me Wounder If There Is Something Here...
http://www.fourwinds10.net/resources/uploads/...
Or?

You could simply be suffering from the after effects of drug withdrawal ...

;)

Since: Jun 13

Carthage, TN

#73387 Jun 29, 2013
Atheists are people who hate Christians and won't tolerant anyone who disagrees with them. It has become its own cult. "Join us or we hate you".

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#73388 Jun 29, 2013
BiggBBoss wrote:
Atheists are people who hate Christians and won't tolerant anyone who disagrees with them. It has become its own cult. "Join us or we hate you".
Hate speech from the Genuine Christian™ duly noted.

Also of note, the Straw Man characteristic of people he hates.

One more point: note the number of posts by this Sock. Likely just one of the regular hategodbots, re-registering after yet another ban.
John

United States

#73389 Jun 29, 2013
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 30

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#73390 Jun 30, 2013
BiggBBoss wrote:
Most atheists have a xtian family members and friends whom they love. Givemeliberty has a wife, Bob has his brother, I have my family member. The hater here is you. You believe that if we don' accept your skydad, that we get a trip to some gruesome inferno.
John

United States

#73391 Jun 30, 2013
I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*28
Make sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless you are LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#73392 Jun 30, 2013
John wrote:
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 30
God wasnt powerful enough to enable John to convert atheists in the topix forum.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#73393 Jun 30, 2013
John wrote:
I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*28
Make sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless you are LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a
When you're brave enough to prove the god your're lying about, your opinions about other people's reality might matter.
John

United States

#73394 Jun 30, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 31
John

United States

#73395 Jun 30, 2013
I write the songs that make the whole world sing.
I write the songs of love and special thing s.
I write the songs that make the young girls cry.
I write the songs.....

oops.

Wrong thread.

YOU DAMNED ATHEISTS! 31
Imhotep

United States

#73396 Jun 30, 2013
EmpAtheist wrote:
Lol. See. John is cool sometimes
John who?
Imhotep

United States

#73397 Jun 30, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm too lazy, but I applaud your humble efforts.
:D
I have spotted the occasional quarter that had been machined to remove the silly curse. I was always amused.
Changing a dollar bill or even a $20 is easy enough.
My method is much simpler. I just remove the 'T' in the word "Trust"
Imhotep

United States

#73398 Jun 30, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
God wasnt powerful enough to enable John to convert atheists in the topix forum.
John who?
John

United States

#73399 Jun 30, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 32
John

United States

#73400 Jun 30, 2013
I've skipped the answers. My spam exposes that I realize the futility of my faith based belief in a prime mover. I come back to make myself feel better about my delusion. What's the object of my spam today?....Evidence based thinking and skepticism? Stump John! Ask me for something other than delusional rants and spam. 33
John

United States

#73401 Jun 30, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 33

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 48 min dollarsbill 4,988
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Dogen 85,627
How To Get To Heaven When You Die (Jan '17) 12 hr emperorjohn 112
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Jan 17 ChristineM 4,026
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jan 16 Into The Night 5,146
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) Jan 15 Dogen 33,127
News Egypt's parliament takes serious actions to com... Jan 14 emperorjohn 1
More from around the web