Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 Full story: TurkishPress.com 70,983

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Full Story

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#72181 May 23, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if Topix has a way of removing John from this site entirely, as he is obviously only here to be an irritant? He seems not to have enough intelligence to discuss anything.

He has this anti-theist fixation, and a copy and paste addiction. Why would anyone, who is a non-believer, be an anti-theist? It would seem to me that to be anti theism, one would have to have a belief in a god which you are opposed to. Atheists do not have a belief in a god, so they could not possibly oppose a god.

My experience on this site, and in other places, that atheists, that do participate in discussions about a god, are opposed to the sometimes horrible behavior of allegedly good Christian believers, who appear to be going entirely against what their belief stands for. Some of that bad behavior affects everyone, so as fellow human beings we can object to such behavior, as being anti-society.
You pose some excellent questions.

I would happily sign a petition to rid Topix of the John-Troll for good.

He's truly a hate-cultist; and I have no doubt, on many of the Federal Watch Lists too.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#72182 May 23, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Leeloo? Not until the mid 23rd Century.
<quoted text>
Leeloo Dallas.... Multipass. Leeloo Dallas... Multipass! Multipass!!!

Yes, she knows it's a multipass...

;)
John

United States

#72183 May 23, 2013
Oh where to begin. Proven liar Bob continues to ignore the bureau of labor statistics. Zero net job gains since Obama took office.

Proven liar Bob has made claims regarding my claims. Incorrectly of course.

You loons have already tried to get me banned I'm sure. That's what liberal atheists do with those that don't buy into their ridiculous dogma.

I'm sure I am on a watch list. I believe in the principles of our founding fathers unlike the proven liar Obama. You loons love attacking religious groups, conservatives, and the like. It's exactly why progressive atheists have destroyed liberty at every turn.

Keep attacking the Christian ideals and values and you'll be rickshaw drivers for Abdul.

You skipped my questions by the way. Freethinking isn't free and neither is liberty. What sickening ideals you have. Truly.

Nothing about atheism in a nothing forum.
John

United States

#72184 May 23, 2013
Obama administration targets the press, conservatives, religious groups,,,,,

Obama administration arms fanatical organizations and sleeps through the bloody aftermath.

Fast and furious, Obamacare, lies, corruption, ineptitude.

Only the most gullible or anti-American would vote for such a trainwreck. Absolute proof of inferior mental capacity.
John

United States

#72185 May 23, 2013
Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost four years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Four years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 69,290 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True
science that is repeatable and observable.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#72186 May 23, 2013
John wrote:
You loons have already tried to get me banned I'm sure. That's what liberal atheists do with those that don't buy into their ridiculous dogma.........
...... You loons love attacking religious groups, conservatives, and the like. It's exactly why progressive atheists have destroyed liberty at every turn.
I'm glad you have calmed down on the "Bigot" word... But you are still being hypocritical in the same way.
John wrote:
Only the most gullible or anti-American would vote for such a trainwreck. Absolute proof of inferior mental capacity.
This is very aggressive but better!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#72187 May 23, 2013
John wrote:
Obama administration targets the press, conservatives, religious groups,,,,,
As well he should-- those groups are the MOST likely to cheat, steal and lie.

Of course, Bush 1 and Bush 2 tried to target LIBERAL groups.

Alas-- he found NOTHING, as LIBERALS are more apt to be ... honest.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#72188 May 23, 2013
John wrote:
Oh where to begin. Proven liar Bob continues to ignore the bureau of labor statistics. Zero net job gains since Obama took office.
Lie.

Proof:(nonpartisan)

" http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2013/04/17/job-c... ;

Why do you lie? Oh! Because you MUST LIE!
KJV

United States

#72190 May 24, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Make me, christard.
Sorry only God can make people.
KJV

United States

#72191 May 24, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
So am I an atheist because I disbelief in the Big Bang?
I also believe the Big Bang didn't happen. I at least realize my positive assertion of believing that the Big Bang is false. "

We are born Atheists and remain so until we start believing all the lies the adults tell us.

Santa Claus has a message to all the children of the world:

Dear Children, Some day you will know everything there is to know about Santa Claus, and on that day I want you to remember everything the adults told you about Jesus.
2.3% what a joke your religion is!

You claim all humans are born atheist.
Ok that means at one time you had 100% of the human population. The current percentage of the world population that is atheist is at 2.3%.

That means that 97.7% of your congregation has left your faith!!

WTF is wrong with you guys?

97.7%!!!!!!!

Do you realize how many people that is?

Man you're not just losing them at that rate there running from you! LMFAO
KJV

United States

#72192 May 24, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You pose some excellent questions.

I would happily sign a petition to rid Topix of the John-Troll for good.

He's truly a hate-cultist; and I have no doubt, on many of the Federal Watch Lists too.
One word booby. "Mirror"
John

United States

#72193 May 24, 2013
That's the real march KJV. Nothing will never be the answer. Duh.
John

United States

#72194 May 24, 2013
Zero net jobs under the Obozo administration according to the bureau of labor statistics. Guess the corrupt regime wasn't able to get their hooks in everyone.

Only a few rats left on this sinking ship.
Dean Rogers

AOL

#72195 May 24, 2013
John wrote:
Proven liar Bob has made claims regarding my claims. Incorrectly of course.
You loons have already tried to get me banned I'm sure. That's what liberal atheists do with those that don't buy into their ridiculous dogma.
I'm sure I am on a watch list. I believe in the principles of our founding fathers unlike the proven liar Obama. You loons love attacking religious groups, conservatives, and the like. It's exactly why progressive atheists have destroyed liberty at every turn.
Keep attacking the Christian ideals and values and you'll be rickshaw drivers for Abdul.
You skipped my questions by the way. Freethinking isn't free and neither is liberty. What sickening ideals you have. Truly.
Nothing about atheism in a nothing forum.
You fail to acknowledge that America is only Obamaland now. The majority voted to be less than and must not expect a bright future for our families or the Country.
KJV

United States

#72196 May 24, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Bollocks.
Boiled or BBQ'ed?
KJV

United States

#72197 May 24, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>Has anyone ever seen God John?

John 1:18 "No man hath seen God at any time;..."
Exodus 33:20, And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
John 6:46 "Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is ofGod, he hath seen the Father."
1 John 4:12 "No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us."

Versus

Gen. 32:30 "And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."
Exod. 33:11 "And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend."
Num. 14:14 "...that thou LORD art seen face to face,..."
Job 42:5 "I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee."
Deut. 34:10 "And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,..."
Deut. 5:4 "The LORD talked with you face to face...."

Gee John, if the Bible is this inconsistent and contradictory about this question, what other subjects can we not trust the Bible to answer?
"Has anyone ever seen God John?"

Never read the Bible have you?
John

United States

#72198 May 24, 2013
Do you have any evidence that meets the evidentiary standard you hold others accountable to? Yes or no.
How does an atheist decide which is most or least likely? Always was, prime mover, something from nothing. Show your work. You have no problem making statements about probability that's ground in what?
Contrary to your assertation that atheism is simply disbelief I submit to you this forum LOL.
I'll repost something you may have missed.
Your loon friends are going to love Islam.
Joe Fortuna

Eureka, CA

#72199 May 24, 2013
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
2.3% what a joke your religion is!
You claim all humans are born atheist.
Ok that means at one time you had 100% of the human population. The current percentage of the world population that is atheist is at 2.3%.
That means that 97.7% of your congregation has left your faith!!
WTF is wrong with you guys?
97.7%!!!!!!!
Do you realize how many people that is?
Man you're not just losing them at that rate there running from you! LMFAO
[/QUOTE]

:O) I sure hope it's not because of abusive parents hurting them to convert.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#72200 May 24, 2013
"Pope Francis Says Even Atheists Are Redeemed"

This should send the trible thumpers off the deep end.

hahahahahahahahahahaha
John

United States

#72201 May 24, 2013
Oh yes, they are going to march about it LOL. You don't believe in God so no need to explain the context.

This is an atheism forum. What do you believe? You skipped the questions by the way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Morse 231,826
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 19 min Who 869
Siro is writing a new book 4 hr thetruth 5
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 6 hr P_Smith 1
Why the Internet is slowly strangling religion 6 hr P_Smith 1
Reza Aslan: Sam Harris and "New Atheists" aren'... 9 hr P_Smith 1
The Rapture of the Atheists (Nov '09) 10 hr thetruth 7,110

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE