Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurkishPress.com

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Comments (Page 3,452)

Showing posts 69,021 - 69,040 of70,904
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Imhotep

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you considered that he possibly is a computer virus, as many of his posts seem to be repeats?:)

The virus you referred is to his mental illness

Zero imagination, zero argument but great @ copy paste,

He has the social life of a barn owl.

Narcissistic Robo poster - Juvenile, yet endlessly hilarious.

He's like a dog, throw him a bone and he absolutely must respond, Even if you did not reply to him directly.

Mental illness
John

Centertown, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

An entire forum dedicated to me. Have I kept you from the Justin Bieber fanzines? Another round of nothing from the bigots. Fascinating.
Imhotep

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

NRP. YOU'RE WAY BEHIND
Here Dogie Dogie
Rollover for us
Here little doggy
< Pets troll>
Here Dogie doggy
Chase the ball
Chop chop Bowser. Five post minimum for spam, get busy, stop licking yourself

“Poor little maroon, so trusting, so naive”
Pastor Yosemite

|Spam start
|
|
\/
John

Centertown, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

^More nothing brought to you by the atheism forum.
John

Centertown, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.1

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

John wrote:
Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost four years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Four years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 69,020 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True
science that is repeatable and observable.
Is this your... "argument"?

If so, it isn't very well thought out.

You have nothing supporting your statement of belief.

You have no logical arguments at all.

Therefore?

You lose automatically. By default.

The DEFAULT position is NO PRIME MOVER.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you considered that he possibly is a computer virus, as many of his posts seem to be repeats?:)
Well, I thought about that one--

-- but, from what I've been able to find out, all historical computer viruses were written by very, very clever people, for various reasons.

And his posts do not reflect the thought-patterns of a clever person, but rather, they reflect the thoughts of an extremely shallow and poorly educated person who is quite naive too.

Now, I suppose a clever person could have deliberately written his/her virus to reflect a low-grade moron, but that is unlikely.

Since this virus does not generate money (one motive to create one), nor does it disrupt things on a large scale--feeding into an ego (another motive), nor does it harvest useful information (still another motive)-- the only motive to write it, would be one of ego.

To see if it could be done. Such an ego is unlikely to write such low-grade moronic material.

So I think it unlikely he's just a virus.

It is more likely he suffered serious brain damage as a child-- likely from exposure to brain-damaging events, such as Genuine Christianity™.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>.
He's like a dog, throw him a bone and he absolutely must respond, Even if you did not reply to him directly.
Mental illness
Yes, he is clearly suffering from severe brain damage, that much is certain.

He utterly lacks any ability for normal conversation, for example.

And he is entirely unable to respond to even the most simple of questions.

I suspect he may be blind? Or, perhaps, limited blindness, in that he literally cannot see ordinary reality, but is limited to his cliche bullsh7t material.

That would explain a lot.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
An entire forum dedicated to me. Have I kept you from the Justin Bieber fanzines? Another round of nothing from the bigots. Fascinating.

Therefore?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.1

Therefore?

John

Centertown, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Atheism is simply disbelief. Nothing more. Fight harder for your nonclaim. More posts. More posts. Skip the questions. No evidence. Great job pupppets.
John

Centertown, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

You make the presupposition that there is no evidence without admitting you do not have the scientifically measurable evidence to support your position of nothing. You have placed limits on what may be limitless. You have placed limits where they need not be. Thus far I have seen no evidence provided by an atheist that would support what is disingenuously called natural mechanisms only. If you think there isn't evidence of design you would be wrong. Admittedly, this can not be proven using your constricting criteria, but nothing in this arena has been proven using this standard. You know this by now. That is why it is so frustrating to the forum when it's pointed out. Judging by the ever-growing anecdotal evidence of this forum overwhelmingly congregated by atheists, atheism is something else entirely. There is a large contingent of antitheists, a portion devoted to secular humanism, and some interplay with other assorted isms. The common denominator is that every single one of these positions is lacking in evidence. The notion that man is the be all end all is flawed in my opinion. Of course you wish to shirk any burden of proof. That's transparent and shows a weak position. Atheism has been co-opted by the new atheist. Much more vocal and commited to breaking down the populace writ large that actually do have a position. I've given more than enough opportunity for atheists to engage in debate that is not circular. The brilliance and weakness of atheism is no accountability. That's why it's not challenging to debate this topic with you loons. Apologies to the few that aren't driven by more than uncertainty. When Reagan debated Gorbachev on our nuclear arsenals each man had a position. If there was a political debate the political atheist would attack the other position and not have to be responsible for one himself. If one football team was atheist and the other was not they would have the ball on offense the whole game. Fumble, and the ball would be returned. This is what you ask for here, but is unacceptable in every other topic. I'm conservative btw. A rational freethinker. I'm sure you are a centrist LOL. What's the mushy middle ithought on government size, abortion, tax rates?
If there isn't a position don't bother responding. How is the fence Bob, Septic, Tinkling,,,,? You got the post wedged good and deep yet? Stump an antitheist! Ask it what it believes. Still going strong 69,050 posts in.
Still nothing about atheism in the atheist forum. No position, no post #. Lies, spin, ad hominem, and boredom.
Waiting for an example of what passes the cut for evidence from atheists. Cowards!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>.
Mental illness
I would have left hilarious off of that list. After posting virtually the same thing, without (at least I haven't see any) stating his own proof, so many times, I tend to see him more as a nuisance than anything. Maybe he is hilarious but when I glance at a post and it looks like all the others, I just skip past it.

Tends to make me think he is not particular bright, but that is unkind, because mental illness may account for his looking that way.
Imhotep

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he is clearly suffering from severe brain damage, that much is certain.
He utterly lacks any ability for normal conversation, for example.
And he is entirely unable to respond to even the most simple of questions.
I suspect he may be blind? Or, perhaps, limited blindness, in that he literally cannot see ordinary reality, but is limited to his cliche bullsh7t material.
That would explain a lot.
I enjoy tossing them bones and keeping them on the computer. NRP is beyond predictable.

Yes I know I'm twisted! ;)
Always having fun at the expense of others.

But every now then you get one that is just unintentionally funny and they are too obtuse need to realize it.

Then my evil sarcastic twin takes over...

Pray for me okay

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

John wrote:
Atheism is simply disbelief. Nothing more. Fight harder for your nonclaim. More posts. More posts. Skip the questions. No evidence. Great job pupppets.
No argument in support of your myth (prime mover).

Therefore, the "prime mover" is false, by default.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
You make the presupposition that there is no evidence without admitting you do not have the scientifically measurable evidence to support your position of nothing. You have placed limits on what may be limitless. You have placed limits where they need not be. Thus far I have seen no evidence provided by an atheist that would support what is disingenuously called natural mechanisms only. If you think there isn't evidence of design you would be wrong. Admittedly, this can not be proven using your constricting criteria, but nothing in this arena has been proven using this standard. You know this by now. That is why it is so frustrating to the forum when it's pointed out. Judging by the ever-growing anecdotal evidence of this forum overwhelmingly congregated by atheists, atheism is something else entirely. There is a large contingent of antitheists, a portion devoted to secular humanism, and some interplay with other assorted isms. The common denominator is that every single one of these positions is lacking in evidence. The notion that man is the be all end all is flawed in my opinion. Of course you wish to shirk any burden of proof. That's transparent and shows a weak position. Atheism has been co-opted by the new atheist. Much more vocal and commited to breaking down the populace writ large that actually do have a position. I've given more than enough opportunity for atheists to engage in debate that is not circular. The brilliance and weakness of atheism is no accountability. That's why it's not challenging to debate this topic with you loons. Apologies to the few that aren't driven by more than uncertainty. When Reagan debated Gorbachev on our nuclear arsenals each man had a position. If there was a political debate the political atheist would attack the other position and not have to be responsible for one himself. If one football team was atheist and the other was not they would have the ball on offense the whole game. Fumble, and the ball would be returned. This is what you ask for here, but is unacceptable in every other topic. I'm conservative btw. A rational freethinker. I'm sure you are a centrist LOL. What's the mushy middle ithought on government size, abortion, tax rates?
If there isn't a position don't bother responding. How is the fence Bob, Septic, Tinkling,,,,? You got the post wedged good and deep yet? Stump an antitheist! Ask it what it believes. Still going strong 69,050 posts in.
Still nothing about atheism in the atheist forum. No position, no post #. Lies, spin, ad hominem, and boredom.
Waiting for an example of what passes the cut for evidence from atheists. Cowards!
No argument in support of your myth (prime mover).

Therefore, the "prime mover" is false, by default.
John

Centertown, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Incorrect. You skipped the questions by the way. You also continue to expose your claim that atheism is a nonclaim.
March, march, hate that God you don't believe in, march, nothing, magic science, march.
Imhotep

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have left hilarious off of that list. After posting virtually the same thing, without (at least I haven't see any) stating his own proof, so many times, I tend to see him more as a nuisance than anything. Maybe he is hilarious but when I glance at a post and it looks like all the others, I just skip past it.
Tends to make me think he is not particular bright, but that is unkind, because mental illness may account for his looking that way.
I'm just twisted that way boots! ;) Pray for me. LOL
I enjoy baiting him and watching him leap to respond just like a little puppy.

I can honestly say I bypass all of his posts.

Scan to 'last, there's our little puppy!
Woof!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
If Johnnie is mentally ill, then it is one of his own choice & making.

In other words, his mental illness is curable-- all he needs is quality information.

Alas, he has put filters in place to prevent exactly that-- his Jesus Colored Glasses™ prevent curative facts from penetrating.

Kinda sad, really...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just twisted that way boots! ;) Pray for me. LOL
I enjoy baiting him and watching him leap to respond just like a little puppy.
I can honestly say I bypass all of his posts.
Scan to 'last, there's our little puppy!
Woof!
All you need to do, is read the first couple of words, or at the most, a sentence, to remember which of 7 or 8 SPAMs he has pasted.

He truly never says anything new-- the short ones sometimes have an occasional new word, but they don't have any useful meaning.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 69,021 - 69,040 of70,904
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••