Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurkishPress.com

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Comments
68,501 - 68,520 of 70,959 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 7
John

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

I appreciate the entertainment. Perhaps some gullible lurkers will not see this as an attempt to avoid your nothing.

You worked hard on that, so it deserves an acknowledgement.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

John wrote:
I appreciate the entertainment. Perhaps some gullible lurkers will not see this as an attempt to avoid your nothing.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.
is it any different from your hoax? how?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

John wrote:
Make your case then. Your forum. Call it a hunch but I bet you revert back to restating your disbelief over and over and over and over.
Don't worry I'll be here to expose you.
No evidence.
No accountable position of belief.
Dismissed.
John wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Prove there is no God.
Okay.

For my proof? I submit... the sum-total of YOUR UGLY POSTS.

Especially the ones in which you ridicule and belittle others you perceive to not be in your tight little club.

Now. Presuming this "god" of yours is an actual... divine being?

Then we may expect that this god is interested in Divine levels of Justice, and equally Divine levels of Goodness?

The proof runs like this: what god, who was truly interested in both Justice and Good, would permit the likes of ...

... YOU ...

... to be It's spokes-person, it's missionary to people who do NOT believe in It?

Answer:

No god who was GOOD or JUST would suffer the likes of YOU.

There you have it!

Irrefutable proof, that your god is not real.

(too easy)
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>John wrote, "<quoted text>
No. Prove there is no God. "

Okay.

Especially the ones in which you ridicule and belittle others you perceive to not be in your tight little club.

Then we may expect that this god is interested in Divine levels of Justice, and equally Divine levels of Goodness?

The proof runs like this: what god, who was truly interested in both Justice and Good, would permit the likes of ...

... YOU ...

... to be It's spokes-person, it's missionary to people who do NOT believe in It?

Answer:

There you have it!

(too easy)
I have proof of God.
John

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

I'm not here to convert you loon. I exposed your hypocrisy. I exposed your evidentiary standard. I exposed your version of the nothing. What I believed was irrelevant, but since your nothing forum insists on fighting the God they don't believe in I presented a reasonable challenge.

You should know it by now. I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Step up or get your nothing out of here. Maybe if you took a breath you would recognize the lunacy of your forum.

Nothing Bless

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
I have proof of God.
Present it.

Hint: your bible isn't proof--it's too fatally flawed, to be divine in any way. A GOD-BOOK would be ... GODLY. The bible just isn't.

So let's see this... ahem... "proof".

(I have a bowl of popcorn ready)

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

John wrote:
I'm not here to convert you loon. I exposed your hypocrisy. I exposed your evidentiary standard. I exposed your version of the nothing. What I believed was irrelevant, but since your nothing forum insists on fighting the God they don't believe in I presented a reasonable challenge.
You should know it by now. I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Step up or get your nothing out of here. Maybe if you took a breath you would recognize the lunacy of your forum.
Nothing Bless
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay.

... YOU ...

Answer:

There you have it!

(too easy)

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
I have proof of God.
no you do not. you have lied about that before...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

John wrote:
so you cant show how it is different from your hoax? kind of proves yours is a hoax.

guess you should just hang it up, then...
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Present it.

Hint: your bible isn't proof--it's too fatally flawed, to be divine in any way. A GOD-BOOK would be ... GODLY. The bible just isn't.

So let's see this... ahem... "proof".

(I have a bowl of popcorn ready)
How old is the universe?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
How old is the universe?
This works equally well for YOU:

For my proof there is no god? I submit... the sum-total of YOUR UGLY POSTS.

... YOU ...

Answer:

There you have it!

(too easy)
John

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Breaking news! Atheists have proof of disbelief. Clap, clap.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

John wrote:
nothing to disbelieve. your nothing.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

John wrote:
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay.

... YOU ...

Answer:

There you have it!

(too easy)
John

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Absolutely. Right back at ya. Originally I simply asked the forum what they believed and noted that antitheism is in my experience all too often the default. Being a believer is/was irrelevant. I was accurate and antitheists showed their true colors, lashing out against a God they don't believe in and a God I was not attempting to shove down their throats.
Ruling out possibilities is not freethinking. We don't know what we don't know. Attacking/marginalizing belief isn't intellectually honest when nothing meets the repeatable and observable standard. Four years of no evidence in the atheism forum is enough for me to conclude this. I've asked the question hundreds of times and many claim to have provided it, but that's a lie. No sugarcoating it.
The conversation devolved quickly as (the way I see it) their was a group attack effort to bring this God they seem to hate into the equation. This did not dissuade me as I chose to stay on point. I was clear my intentions were not to make any claims, I was an am.simply pointing out intellectual dishonesty.
I continued trying to get the "rules" for evidence after all attempts to get answers to legitiamate questions failed. I sought these rules in response to the neverending attacks to further expose the forum. I offered to debate the evidences/reasons I believe in a prime mover vs any accountable position of belief that meets the criteria I was given. This challenge was not accepted. There will be claims otherwise but I guarrantee you won't find what I've asked. Now imagine doing this dance for four years simply because I refuse to debate nothing. I didn't set out to mock simple disbelief, that fine but this isn't that and I think you know it.
Name a subject I get to ask all the questions on and your job is to defend it, over and over and over and over again. How about science? Get my point? It's even more ridiculous considering I've exposed the standard. Remember my question regarding evidence quantification? Never answered relevantly.
Nonbelievers like yourself leave pretty quickly and they should. You may find it glib but what is the point of a forum about nothing? This is an agenda that stifles true freethought.
A simple I don't know...end forum would have sufficed. Now its a game to me to see how many years this forum will be intellectualy dishonest in their fight for nothing.
I appreciate your consideration but I've done this multiple times with decent folk like yourself. I won't debate in front of the kids without the reasonable prerequisites I've asked for. A simple no to my question should have been the response years ago LOL. Back to cut and paste. Yawn.
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit./

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

*facepsalm
Imhotep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
I have proof of God.
Et Tu Brute?

Me too! ;)

“When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.”~Peter O'Toole
Imhotep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Breaking news alert - You know who you are ;)

It is time to stop believing 'The Flintstones' was a documentary.

Whenever I need a good laugh this is a terrific site

http://creationmuseum.org/

The state-of-the-art 70,000 square foot museum brings the pages of the Bible to life, casting its characters and animals in dynamic form and placing them in familiar settings. Adam and Eve live in the Garden of Eden. Children play and dinosaurs roam near Eden’s Rivers. The serpent coils cunningly in the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. Majestic murals, great masterpieces brimming with pulsating colors and details, provide a backdrop for many of the settings.

Do we have any takers?
Have your credit card ready
70,000 ft.² of lunacy
Thinking

Staines, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

I have no way to disprove this. It must, therefore, be true.
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, atheism is proven by our alien overlords and creators.
Thinking

Staines, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

If I had some way of defaulting on paying maybe I would visit.

I wouldn't give those child abusers a penny.
Imhotep wrote:
Breaking news alert - You know who you are ;)
It is time to stop believing 'The Flintstones' was a documentary.
Whenever I need a good laugh this is a terrific site
http://creationmuseum.org/
The state-of-the-art 70,000 square foot museum brings the pages of the Bible to life, casting its characters and animals in dynamic form and placing them in familiar settings. Adam and Eve live in the Garden of Eden. Children play and dinosaurs roam near Eden’s Rivers. The serpent coils cunningly in the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. Majestic murals, great masterpieces brimming with pulsating colors and details, provide a backdrop for many of the settings.
Do we have any takers?
Have your credit card ready
70,000 ft.² of lunacy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Our world came from nothing? 4 min Richardfs 218
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Dave Nelson 224,165
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr NightSerf 21,394
Atheism Destroyed At Last! - The Debate Of The ... 14 hr DonPanic 1,285
HELL real or not? (Sep '13) 17 hr religionisillness 271
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 17 hr religionisillness 370
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Thu religionisillness 834
•••
•••