Atheists on the march in America

Atheists on the march in America

There are 70645 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#71427 Apr 18, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't think he sold out !
that was a play on words ;)
You and I should be so lucky as to have "sold out " Like Stephen $$$$$$$$$$
Did they say money can't buy happiness?
I've always maintained it can rented indefinitely.
money cannot buy happiness, but crying in a mercedes sure beats crying in a 1980 omni 024
John

United States

#71428 Apr 18, 2013
You make the presupposition that there is no evidence without admitting you do not have the scientifically measurable evidence to support your position of nothing. You have placed limits on what may be limitless. You have placed limits where they need not be. Thus far I have seen no evidence provided by an atheist that would support what is disingenuously called natural mechanisms only. If you think there isn't evidence of design you would be wrong. Admittedly, this can not be proven using your constricting criteria, but nothing in this arena has been proven using this standard. You know this by now. That is why it is so frustrating to the forum when it's pointed out. Judging by the ever-growing anecdotal evidence of this forum overwhelmingly congregated by atheists, atheism is something else entirely. There is a large contingent of antitheists, a portion devoted to secular humanism, and some interplay with other assorted isms. The common denominator is that every single one of these positions is lacking in evidence. The notion that man is the be all end all is flawed in my opinion. Of course you wish to shirk any burden of proof. That's transparent and shows a weak position. Atheism has been co-opted by the new atheist. Much more vocal and commited to breaking down the populace writ large that actually do have a position. I've given more than enough opportunity for atheists to engage in debate that is not circular. The brilliance and weakness of atheism is no accountability. That's why it's not challenging to debate this topic with you loons. Apologies to the few that aren't driven by more than uncertainty. When Reagan debated Gorbachev on our nuclear arsenals each man had a position. If there was a political debate the political atheist would attack the other position and not have to be responsible for one himself. If one football team was atheist and the other was not they would have the ball on offense the whole game. Fumble, and the ball would be returned. This is what you ask for here, but is unacceptable in every other topic. I'm conservative btw. A rational freethinker. I'm sure you are a centrist LOL. What's the mushy middle ithought on government size, abortion, tax rates?
If there isn't a position don't bother responding. How is the fence Bob, Septic, Tinkling,,,,? You got the post wedged good and deep yet? Stump an antitheist! Ask it what it believes. Still going strong 68,560 posts in.
Still nothing about atheism in the atheist forum. No position, no post #. Lies, spin, ad hominem, and boredom.
Waiting for an example of what passes the cut for evidence from atheists. Cowards!
John

United States

#71429 Apr 18, 2013
Absolutely. Right back at ya. Originally I simply asked the forum what they believed and noted that antitheism is in my experience all too often the default. Being a believer is/was irrelevant. I was accurate and antitheists showed their true colors, lashing out against a God they don't believe in and a God I was not attempting to shove down their throats.
Ruling out possibilities is not freethinking. We don't know what we don't know. Attacking/marginalizing belief isn't intellectually honest when nothing meets the repeatable and observable standard. Four years of no evidence in the atheism forum is enough for me to conclude this. I've asked the question hundreds of times and many claim to have provided it, but that's a lie. No sugarcoating it.
The conversation devolved quickly as (the way I see it) their was a group attack effort to bring this God they seem to hate into the equation. This did not dissuade me as I chose to stay on point. I was clear my intentions were not to make any claims, I was an am.simply pointing out intellectual dishonesty.
I continued trying to get the "rules" for evidence after all attempts to get answers to legitiamate questions failed. I sought these rules in response to the neverending attacks to further expose the forum. I offered to debate the evidences/reasons I believe in a prime mover vs any accountable position of belief that meets the criteria I was given. This challenge was not accepted. There will be claims otherwise but I guarrantee you won't find what I've asked. Now imagine doing this dance for four years simply because I refuse to debate nothing. I didn't set out to mock simple disbelief, that fine but this isn't that and I think you know it.
Name a subject I get to ask all the questions on and your job is to defend it, over and over and over and over again. How about science? Get my point? It's even more ridiculous considering I've exposed the standard. Remember my question regarding evidence quantification? Never answered relevantly.
Nonbelievers like yourself leave pretty quickly and they should. You may find it glib but what is the point of a forum about nothing? This is an agenda that stifles true freethought.
A simple I don't know...end forum would have sufficed. Now its a game to me to see how many years this forum will be intellectualy dishonest in their fight for nothing.
I appreciate your consideration but I've done this multiple times with decent folk like yourself. I won't debate in front of the kids without the reasonable prerequisites I've asked for. A simple no to my question should have been the response years ago LOL. Back to cut and paste. Yawn.
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit.
*not sure how you keep missing this booots
John

United States

#71430 Apr 18, 2013
No they are fighting/lashing out at God. Most of them. This forum has gone on for years and it happens with or without me. You think simple disbelief has carried the forum in all its venom this long? The evidence speaks otherwise. Speaking of evidence. Do you have any in this arena you hold others accountable to?
I've already exposed your standard of evidence yet you want ME to provide YOU evidence in your forum. Let me guess you'll be the arbiter. Your forum insists on fighting God, you can't stay away from him. I've made it clear, apparently you don't read my posts that I don't debate nothing. God is merely an axe and diversion created by loons to mask their nothing agenda.
You've made the claim there is no God so prove it. That's your deal and problem whether its impossible or not. I've offered to debate the evidences/reasons I believe in a prime mover vs any accountable position of belief you want to make a case for. You have failed miserably. Not my problem.
Regurgitating tired nonpoints despite four years of me being clear makes it obvious you have no intention of doing anything other than projecting. Nothing certainly is not the answer.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 00
John

United States

#71431 Apr 18, 2013
Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost four years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Four years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 68,571 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True
science that is repeatable and observable.
Thinking

Sheffield, UK

#71432 Apr 18, 2013
I don't know. They're not big news in the UK. I would like them to pay their due taxes, though.
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't one of the backers arrested for tax fraud?
In direct violation of his Jesus' command to >>pay<< taxes (render unto Caesar's what is Caesar's)...
... hypocrites, the whole lot.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#71433 Apr 18, 2013
Thinking wrote:
I don't know. They're not big news in the UK. I would like them to pay their due taxes, though.
<quoted text>
Indeed. The Creotard Museum™ is not technically religious, as such, it is subject to taxes, I think.

I think it ought to be subject to charges of fraud as well...
Imhotep

Saint Petersburg, FL

#71434 Apr 18, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed... money can also buy you quite a number of temporary friends... who will loyally stick around until the last of the money is spent, too.
:D
Money can also buy you a Government-- that is, if you have sufficient piles of the stuff.
For proof, I submit the entire Republican Party, and Most of the Democratic party, in the USA.
;)
A huge amen to that one brother!

Now you got me started on the political rant and I don't even vote! Lol

BEGIN RANT...

GOP=Global Oligarchy ParlimentParty

Rule by the few, often seen as having self-serving ends. Aristotle used the term pejoratively for unjust rule by bad men, contrasting oligarchy with rule by an aristocracy.

Most classic oligarchies have resulted when governing elites were recruited exclusively from a ruling class, which tends to exercise power in its own interest.

The problem with the politicians and the government is the QUALITY of the voters.

The entire government is OWNED, yes OWNED, by corporations and the super rich. All candidates are pre-selected by their puppet masters, that not only control their strings, but 90% of all the money used to put them in office.

The USA is an Oligarchy and has been for almost 30+ years beginning with Reaganomics.

At last, with the advent, of Fox News, et. al., we now can see clearly the process, and the Middle Class is not part of it in any way.

With some luck... some will do great, others will be and are desperate.

Lincoln said “a nation divided against itself cannot endure”... how long will this government endure?

My take...Obama is not as strong as I expected but still is better than entrenched power. Bush left behind a daunting task for ANY politician. It will take much longer than 4 years to undo the Bush legacy.

I do not vote. There is NO point. The country is already 'owned'.
And... don't give me that old excuse "If you don't vote you cannot complain"

WRONG!- It is the voters that elected these mammals, not me.

IF... you want change - all incumbants should be immediately voted out of office regardless of party or record.

This, of course, will never occur.

END RANT

If you hunger for more I have more. Lol
Imhotep

Saint Petersburg, FL

#71435 Apr 18, 2013
Oh heck I'm on a roll Let's get political UGH!

And then there is this by a unlikely source!
Guess who

Actually there are some good ideas in here

1. Eradicate the Bush tax cuts for the rich and institute new taxes on the wealthiest Americans and on corporations, including a tax on all trading on Wall Street (where they currently pay 0%).

2. Assess a penalty tax on any corporation that moves American jobs to other countries when that company is already making profits in America. Our jobs are the most important national treasure and they cannot be removed from the country simply because someone wants to make more money.

3. Require that all Americans pay the same Social Security tax on all of their earnings (normally, the middle class pays about 6% of their income to Social Security; someone making $1 million a year pays about 0.6%(or 90% less than the average person). This law would simply make the rich pay what everyone else pays.

4. Reinstate the Glass-Steagall Act, placing serious regulations on how business is conducted by Wall Street and the banks.

5. Investigate the Crash of 2008, and bring to justice those who committed any crimes.

6. Reorder our nation's spending priorities (including the ending of all foreign wars and their cost of over $2 billion a week). This will re-open libraries, reinstate band and art and civics classes in our schools, fix our roads and bridges and infrastructure, wire the entire country for 21st century internet, and support scientific research that improves our lives.

7. Join the rest of the free world and create a single-payer, free and universal health care system that covers all Americans all of the time.

8. Immediately reduce carbon emissions that are destroying the planet and discover ways to live without the oil that will be depleted and gone by the end of this century.

9. Require corporations with more than 10,000 employees to restructure their board of directors so that 50% of its members are elected by the company’s workers. We can never have a real democracy as long as most people have no say in what happens at the place they spend most of their time: their job.(For any U.S. businesspeople freaking out at this idea because you think workers can't run a successful company: Germany has a law like this and it has helped to make Germany the world’s leading manufacturing exporter.)

10. We, the people, must pass three constitutional amendments that will go a long way toward fixing the core problems we now have. These include:

a) A constitutional amendment that fixes our broken electoral system by 1) completely removing campaign contributions from the political process; 2) requiring all elections to be publicly financed; 3) moving election day to the weekend to increase voter turnout; 4) making all Americans registered voters at the moment of their birth; 5) banning computerized voting and requiring that all elections take place on paper ballots.

b) A constitutional amendment declaring that corporations are not people and do not have the constitutional rights of citizens. This amendment should also state that the interests of the general public and society must always come before the interests of corporations.

c) A constitutional amendment that will act as a "second bill of rights" as proposed by President Franklin D. Roosevelt: that every American has a human right to employment, to health care, to a free and full education, to breathe clean air, drink clean water and eat safe food, and to be cared for with dignity and respect in their old age.
Lincoln

United States

#71436 Apr 18, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
Oh heck I'm on a roll Let's get political UGH!
And then there is this by a unlikely source!
Guess who
Actually there are some good ideas in here
1. Eradicate the Bush tax cuts for the rich and institute new taxes on the wealthiest Americans and on corporations, including a tax on all trading on Wall Street (where they currently pay 0%).
2. Assess a penalty tax on any corporation that moves American jobs to other countries when that company is already making profits in America. Our jobs are the most important national treasure and they cannot be removed from the country simply because someone wants to make more money.
3. Require that all Americans pay the same Social Security tax on all of their earnings (normally, the middle class pays about 6% of their income to Social Security; someone making $1 million a year pays about 0.6%(or 90% less than the average person). This law would simply make the rich pay what everyone else pays.
4. Reinstate the Glass-Steagall Act, placing serious regulations on how business is conducted by Wall Street and the banks.
5. Investigate the Crash of 2008, and bring to justice those who committed any crimes.
6. Reorder our nation's spending priorities (including the ending of all foreign wars and their cost of over $2 billion a week). This will re-open libraries, reinstate band and art and civics classes in our schools, fix our roads and bridges and infrastructure, wire the entire country for 21st century internet, and support scientific research that improves our lives.
7. Join the rest of the free world and create a single-payer, free and universal health care system that covers all Americans all of the time.
8. Immediately reduce carbon emissions that are destroying the planet and discover ways to live without the oil that will be depleted and gone by the end of this century.
9. Require corporations with more than 10,000 employees to restructure their board of directors so that 50% of its members are elected by the company’s workers. We can never have a real democracy as long as most people have no say in what happens at the place they spend most of their time: their job.(For any U.S. businesspeople freaking out at this idea because you think workers can't run a successful company: Germany has a law like this and it has helped to make Germany the world’s leading manufacturing exporter.)
10. We, the people, must pass three constitutional amendments that will go a long way toward fixing the core problems we now have. These include:
a) A constitutional amendment that fixes our broken electoral system by 1) completely removing campaign contributions from the political process; 2) requiring all elections to be publicly financed; 3) moving election day to the weekend to increase voter turnout; 4) making all Americans registered voters at the moment of their birth; 5) banning computerized voting and requiring that all elections take place on paper ballots.
b) A constitutional amendment declaring that corporations are not people and do not have the constitutional rights of citizens. This amendment should also state that the interests of the general public and society must always come before the interests of corporations.
c) A constitutional amendment that will act as a "second bill of rights" as proposed by President Franklin D. Roosevelt: that every American has a human right to employment, to health care, to a free and full education, to breathe clean air, drink clean water and eat safe food, and to be cared for with dignity and respect in their old age.
excellent post
Imhotep

Saint Petersburg, FL

#71437 Apr 18, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
excellent post
Thank you

You couldn't try to change this administration's course by appealing to facts and argument: they rejected facts and argument, on principle...

Most people seem not to understand that when we dealt with the Bush administration, we were dealing with something unique, and uniquely dangerous: an administration which was fully committed to an ideology --an ideology that was entirely self-contained and completely self-referencing.

It was not concerned with facts, evidence, logic and argument. It was concerned only with its own internal vision of the world, and how that world should be constructed and how it should operate..

Shameful in every respect
"Mission accomplished "

Adventures in George W. Bushspeak

.Unfortunately, as we bid farewell to Dubya, we must conclude that the joke was mainly on us.

1. "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004
Thinking

Sheffield, UK

#71438 Apr 19, 2013
Do you also intend to address national debt?
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you
You couldn't try to change this administration's course by appealing to facts and argument: they rejected facts and argument, on principle...
Most people seem not to understand that when we dealt with the Bush administration, we were dealing with something unique, and uniquely dangerous: an administration which was fully committed to an ideology --an ideology that was entirely self-contained and completely self-referencing.
It was not concerned with facts, evidence, logic and argument. It was concerned only with its own internal vision of the world, and how that world should be constructed and how it should operate..
Shameful in every respect
"Mission accomplished "
Adventures in George W. Bushspeak
.Unfortunately, as we bid farewell to Dubya, we must conclude that the joke was mainly on us.
1. "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

Jonesboro, AR

#71439 Apr 19, 2013
The problem with our world is that people no longer understand the meaning of peace. Let us take "Mahatma Gandhi" for example, he was surrounded by meany people and he preached peace to the Muslim, the christian, the Hindu and yes even the atheist. And Mahatma Gandhi brought together atheists,Christians,Hindus,Mus lims.

We as human beings all have egos in which we believe we as our personal self are right while everyone else is wrong, this is the human self talking in its pride. It is this pride that causes the Muslim to hate and kill the jew, or the jew to hate and kill the muslim, or the christian to hate and kill the gay, or the gay to hate and kill the Christian. We can see this in religion,example: their are Sunni Muslims and there are shia muslims, 2 sects, some times one sect will kill another in the middle east, yet why ? because one sect believes something different about Muhammad than the other.

In Christianity, sects disagree, catholics think they are the true church and all other Christian denominations are false, baptists believe they are the true church and all others going to hell, pentecostal the exact same thing, mormons think the same way, SDA the same way, and on and on and on.

It is this ego and pride of wanting to be special and the chosen that causes us to hate our brothers,and yes even kill our brothers. religion should bring peace to your life and others, not fear and hatred. This is because man has not humbled himself. If I was to slap the person reading this what would you do to me ? Probably punch me, and then when I have fallen on the ground probably kick me. If I was to slap Gandhi what would he do, if I was to slap Jesus what would he do ?

They would turn the other cheek, and tell me that I need to slap the left cheek as well.

Gandhi's motto - First they ignore you,then they fight you,then you win.

when you humble yourself, and if they throw you in prison so be it, if they break your bones so be it, if they take you and lash you with a cane 100 lashes, so be it. If they break your nose so be it. But they can't destroy what you stand for, let your voice ring through all persecution.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#71440 Apr 19, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
A huge amen to that one brother!
Now you got me started on the political rant and I don't even vote! Lol
BEGIN RANT...
GOP=Global Oligarchy ParlimentParty
Rule by the few, often seen as having self-serving ends. Aristotle used the term pejoratively for unjust rule by bad men, contrasting oligarchy with rule by an aristocracy.
Most classic oligarchies have resulted when governing elites were recruited exclusively from a ruling class, which tends to exercise power in its own interest.
The problem with the politicians and the government is the QUALITY of the voters.
The entire government is OWNED, yes OWNED, by corporations and the super rich. All candidates are pre-selected by their puppet masters, that not only control their strings, but 90% of all the money used to put them in office.
The USA is an Oligarchy and has been for almost 30+ years beginning with Reaganomics.
At last, with the advent, of Fox News, et. al., we now can see clearly the process, and the Middle Class is not part of it in any way.
With some luck... some will do great, others will be and are desperate.
Lincoln said “a nation divided against itself cannot endure”... how long will this government endure?
My take...Obama is not as strong as I expected but still is better than entrenched power. Bush left behind a daunting task for ANY politician. It will take much longer than 4 years to undo the Bush legacy.
I do not vote. There is NO point. The country is already 'owned'.
And... don't give me that old excuse "If you don't vote you cannot complain"
WRONG!- It is the voters that elected these mammals, not me.
IF... you want change - all incumbants should be immediately voted out of office regardless of party or record.
This, of course, will never occur.
END RANT
If you hunger for more I have more. Lol
My father used to say: "Don't vote, it only encourages them."

I have often wondered what would happen if nobody voted.
Thinking

Sheffield, UK

#71441 Apr 19, 2013
Whoever you vote for, the government gets in.
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Lincoln

United States

#71442 Apr 19, 2013
Democratic Party is the party of Atheists, Agnostics, Christians, Jews,all faiths , Gays, Black and Latinos all united in mutual respect.
Our Democratic club for President Obama's reelection; have atheists and believers, all friends good friends.
God Bless America and City of Boston
Imhotep

Saint Petersburg, FL

#71444 Apr 19, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Do you also intend to address national debt?
<quoted text>
No I cannot address the national debt

I would say that given the desperate financial situation that occurred in 2008,
It will take roughly one generation to undo

I base this thought on how long it took United States to recover from the Great Depression

The Great Depression began in 1929 When Black Friday occurred. Roosevelt ended prohibition in 1933, the dustbowl occurred and country was out of work, banks closed, savings lost, hard times for people

Enter World War II

The United States Emerges as the most powerful country on the planet

We did not suffer war damage like our allies and
Enemies

The war economy boomed the country worked 24 seven which led into the 50s and nuclear paranoia

So let's see if we do our arithmetic it took roughly 16 years and a world war for the United States to recover from the Great Depression
Imhotep

Saint Petersburg, FL

#71445 Apr 19, 2013
Guest wrote:
The problem with our world is that people no longer understand the meaning of peace. Let us take "Mahatma Gandhi" for example, he was surrounded by meany people and he preached peace to the Muslim, the christian, the Hindu and yes even the atheist. And Mahatma Gandhi brought together atheists,Christians,Hindus,Mus lims.
We as human beings all have egos in which we believe we as our personal self are right while everyone else is wrong, this is the human self talking in its pride. It is this pride that causes the Muslim to hate and kill the jew, or the jew to hate and kill the muslim, or the christian to hate and kill the gay, or the gay to hate and kill the Christian. We can see this in religion,example: their are Sunni Muslims and there are shia muslims, 2 sects, some times one sect will kill another in the middle east, yet why ? because one sect believes something different about Muhammad than the other.
In Christianity, sects disagree, catholics think they are the true church and all other Christian denominations are false, baptists believe they are the true church and all others going to hell, pentecostal the exact same thing, mormons think the same way, SDA the same way, and on and on and on.
It is this ego and pride of wanting to be special and the chosen that causes us to hate our brothers,and yes even kill our brothers. religion should bring peace to your life and others, not fear and hatred. This is because man has not humbled himself. If I was to slap the person reading this what would you do to me ? Probably punch me, and then when I have fallen on the ground probably kick me. If I was to slap Gandhi what would he do, if I was to slap Jesus what would he do ?
They would turn the other cheek, and tell me that I need to slap the left cheek as well.
Gandhi's motto - First they ignore you,then they fight you,then you win.
when you humble yourself, and if they throw you in prison so be it, if they break your bones so be it, if they take you and lash you with a cane 100 lashes, so be it. If they break your nose so be it. But they can't destroy what you stand for, let your voice ring through all persecution.
"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind." - Gandhi.
Imhotep

Saint Petersburg, FL

#71446 Apr 19, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Your father was similar to mine, Dad said the same thing he never trusted politicians

His only goal was to survive - Regardless of the administration that was in charge at the time

I've always said that if my one vote was that important that I would be more than willing to sell that one vote to the highest bidder I am after all a capitalist

With the electoral college it is truly possible to win the popular vote yet lose the election

A big start would be to impose term limits on Congress two years then get the hell out

The founding fathers envisioned Congress not as a career position, But honor to serve one's country
For a short time then return to their former occupation

I keep a careful eye out what they say and do and then act accordingly to protect myself from all the ill-advised things I don't like ;)
Thinking

Sheffield, UK

#71447 Apr 19, 2013
I don't think the US owed as much money as today in real terms back in the 30s.

America's debt was already very large before 2008.

No one wants taxes raised enough to pay down the debt.
This is the case in most Western countries.
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
No I cannot address the national debt
I would say that given the desperate financial situation that occurred in 2008,
It will take roughly one generation to undo
I base this thought on how long it took United States to recover from the Great Depression
The Great Depression began in 1929 When Black Friday occurred. Roosevelt ended prohibition in 1933, the dustbowl occurred and country was out of work, banks closed, savings lost, hard times for people
Enter World War II
The United States Emerges as the most powerful country on the planet
We did not suffer war damage like our allies and
Enemies
The war economy boomed the country worked 24 seven which led into the 50s and nuclear paranoia
So let's see if we do our arithmetic it took roughly 16 years and a world war for the United States to recover from the Great Depression

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 55 min replaytime 93,336
News American Atheists terminates its president over... 7 hr Eagle 12 - 19
News Scientific, Philosophical Case for God's Existe... Apr 17 Graftedin1 75
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Apr 14 blacklagoon 3 4,141
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Apr 14 Into The Night 258,515
News The Anti-Christian Movement Apr 10 blacklagoon 3 11
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) Apr 9 Wisdom of Ages 6,048