Atheists on the march in America

There are 70657 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

KJV

United States

#71276 Apr 15, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>or that we know all of the man-made gods of the religious cult are not real as has been proven.

the question of if there are any other gods has not come u[p yet as there is not one teeny shred of evidence of such to start that conversation...
Just because you put it in every post does not make it true.

"there is not one teeny shred of evidence "

LOL

This if course is just a lie nothing more.
Screaming it from the roof tops will not make it any more true either but you're free to try.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#71277 Apr 15, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Screaming it from the roof tops will not make it any more true either but you're free to try.
it is true, if it were not true, you would have put up one shred of evidence, but you haven't because you cannot. there is not one. in all the millenia of human existence, there has not been one teensy shred of evidence for any god, gods or goddesses. not one. nada. zippo. zilch. cero. nil. none....

your cult lied to you...again...
John

United States

#71278 Apr 15, 2013
Good. I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position. What's yours let's get started. You'll slither away like you have since 2009.

Get your nothing out of here!
KJV

United States

#71279 Apr 15, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it is true, if it were not true, you would have put up one shred of evidence, but you haven't because you cannot. there is not one. in all the millenia of human existence, there has not been one teensy shred of evidence for any god, gods or goddesses. not one. nada. zippo. zilch. cero. nil. none....

your cult lied to you...again...
" not one. nada. zippo. zilch. cero. nil. none"

Bit of evidence of evolution.

Lots of evidence for God.
No evidence for evolution nada. zippo. zilch. cero. nil. none.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#71280 Apr 15, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are you here?
With your definition there would be no reason for you to be here.
Learn the word agnostic.
Agnostic is a lack of believe
Atheist believe there is no God.
If your definition was correct there would not be a need for the word agnostic. But we do have that word, so that is proof that your definition is wrong.
No, agnostic means not stating you know for certain, it's saying "I don't know," something most theists cannot say because you're too arrogant.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#71281 Apr 15, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying.
KJV

United States

#71282 Apr 15, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>No, agnostic means not stating you know for certain, it's saying "I don't know," something most theists cannot say because you're too arrogant.
ag·nos·tic\ag-ˈnäs-tik,əg -\
noun
1 : a person who holds the view that any ultimate reality (as God) is unknown and probably unknowable; broadly : one who is not committed to believing in either the existence or the nonexistence of God or a god.

Seek and he shall find.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#71283 Apr 15, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
you have not one shred of evidence for god. not one.

why can[t you show this evidence you keep lying about? how many years and you haven't shown one bit of evidence. why?
John

United States

#71284 Apr 15, 2013
John wrote:
Good. I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position. What's yours let's get started. You'll slither away like you have since 2009.
Get your nothing out of here!
As predicted the big talkers have nothing.
John

United States

#71285 Apr 15, 2013
Atheism is merely disbelief. So they keep telling us LOL. Thanks for your usefulness bigots.
John

United States

#71286 Apr 15, 2013
There is not one shred of evidence that meets the evidentiary standards atheists hold others accountable to. This group is the last one I would allow to be the arbiter of evidence. Your noncase is noted.

No one will challenge histories most recognized origin belief. Prime mover wins again. Undefeated and unchallenged.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#71287 Apr 15, 2013
John wrote:
Intellectual cowardice, hypocrisy, impotent attacks, ridiculous smugness, exposed evidentiary standard, lack of depth, magic science, fear of accountability, bizzare behavior in general.
Yes, yes -- we all know you are all of the above, and worse.

Why so hard on yourself?

Oh!

You are a True Believer... a bald-faces liar, in short.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#71288 Apr 15, 2013
Thinking wrote:
I believe you talk to yourself.
A lot.
<quoted text>
Indeed. I suspect he even leaves himself a tip, when he gets his own beer out of the fridge...

... one of those waste-water American "beers", naturally.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#71289 Apr 15, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Still no evidence for your ugly, terrorist-god.

Sad.

You can keep screaming it from the rooftops-- but you still have no evidence...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#71290 Apr 15, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Far more evidence proving the FACT of evolution than there is for, say, gravity.

But you do not whine about gravity, do you? Likely due to your near-total ignorance of either theory.

Sad.
KJV wrote:
Really? Where....?

Oh! You think lying constitutes ... "evidence".

Sad.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#71291 Apr 15, 2013
John wrote:
There is not one shred of evidence that meets the evidentiary standards atheists hold others accountable to. This group is the last one I would allow to be the arbiter of evidence. Your noncase is noted.
Of course not!

Lies are not evidence, you silly buffoon!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#71292 Apr 15, 2013
If insults and sarcasm weren't allowed, not many of the people commenting would be able to think of anything to say. That's sad.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#71293 Apr 15, 2013
EmpAtheist wrote:
If insults and sarcasm weren't allowed, not many of the people commenting would be able to think of anything to say. That's sad.
I could still make accurate observations with regards to theists' lies, though.
John

United States

#71294 Apr 15, 2013
All that's left is laughing at the nothing. Blame your forum.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#71295 Apr 15, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
ag·nos·tic\ag-ˈnäs-tik,əg -\
noun
1 : a person who holds the view that any ultimate reality (as God) is unknown and probably unknowable; broadly : one who is not committed to believing in either the existence or the nonexistence of God or a god.
Seek and he shall find.
Um, duh, that's what I said it meant. What's your confusion?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr woodtick57 6,727
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 238,467
Is God a Perfect Being? 3 hr hpcaban 3
introvert and an atheist 4 hr 10uhsee 1
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 6 hr thetruth 2,107
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 6 hr thetruth 18,906
News .com | What hope is there without God? 9 hr Thinking 6
More from around the web